[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi im new here...still figurin out how to post all stuffs n stuffs..haha

luv goong so much since first saw the picture n movie...

support goong always....

n so lucky for those who in macau rite now..gud luck for all of u....

welcome smelissa :D

Please remember to check out the first post for the rules of this thread and also for any information that you need. :D:D

wakekeke~ YEAH. I'm getting all kinds of illusion too. I'm going crazy T______________T

I'm going to go crazy. I'm going to go crazy. I'm going to go crazy.

*is already crazy*

lol~

Hey hey hey, you know my friend rainie_chu right? :x

lOlx.. yeah same here.. but i am thinking if that pic is going to be some imagination... i think it could be since there is seasonII unless seasonII is going to focus on how shin and cg are gonna be parents. i think cg is gonna be a failure as a mum lOlx..

-> who is rainie_chu. huh? :crazy:

by the way i have watched some part of epi subtitled in chinese and i like the part where Shin was in CG's room and told her that he will never let her leave the Goong, and she will live beside/with him i found this part quite exiting ! loool even if in general, the epi was :vicx:

hmm, i personally don't like that line. because he said the reason why he wants her to stay in the palace is as a form of punishment for betraying him. :blink:

Though I know deep inside the reason why he wants her to stay is because he can't imagine a life without her and he wants to grow old with her. But he did not say this! Instead he made it sound as if the only reason why he wants CG to stay is as a punishment for her. I feel so... *pulls hair* I don't know what to say...

It's the same as the part when he forced kiss her and instead of saying he loves her and can't bear the thought of another guy touching her, let alone kissing her, he said it's because I am your husband. :blink:

*gah* Shin needs to go for communication class. come to think of it, CG needs to go for communication class too, they should go for those marriage counselling thingy :blink:

hmm, i personally don't like that line. because he said the reason why he wants her to stay in the palace is as a form of punishment for betraying him. :blink:

Though I know deep inside the reason why he wants her to stay is because he can't imagine a life without her and he wants to grow old with her. But he did not say this! Instead he made it sound as if the only reason why he wants CG to stay is as a punishment for her. I feel so... *pulls hair* I don't know what to say...

It's the same as the part when he forced kiss her and instead of saying he loves her and can't bear the thought of another guy touching her, let alone kissing her, he said it's because I am your husband. :blink:

*gah* Shin needs to go for communication class. come to think of it, CG needs to go for communication class too, they should go for those marriage counselling thingy :blink:

HAHAHHAHA!! yeah rainbow!!! i totally agree~they have communcation skills of 3 year olds.. anyone with common sense will NOT tell the one they love that "I am going to punish u by making u stay beside me in the palace.." and U DO NOT SAY "Anything to get away from this cruel palace"(where ur husband is)

their communcaition skills is WTF :crazy:

Guest JAMIECHOI

^ hahaha rainbrowbrite, you're sooo right! They do need marriage counselling class because everything is so messed up between them from a lack of communication. BUT, I don't think the Royal Family would allow that. They'd probably be like, "Resolve your differences on your own, Its bad publicity if the Crown Prince and his Princess go to marriage counselling."

HAHA, I cannot wait for the myungdong episode! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Guest jacelyn_sin

hey guys....

how do you guys find so many Goong's picture????

can you guys post Yullie's picture here???

hey guys....

how do you guys find so many Goong's picture????

can you guys post Yullie's picture here???

hello. pls go to the actors individual soompi thread to look for individual pictures.

we only posts goong related pictures here. if u wan Kim JH's pics pls go to his soompi thread

Guest leechunsa

lOlx.. yeah same here.. but i am thinking if that pic is going to be some imagination... i think it could be since there is seasonII unless seasonII is going to focus on how shin and cg are gonna be parents. i think cg is gonna be a failure as a mum lOlx..

-> who is rainie_chu. huh? :crazy:

-> she knows you from the devilbesideyou thread before...err, she's a rainie fan...gah--she tells me about you a lot of times now. T_T if you don't know her, I think my friend is some stalker! lol~

haha lol~ I'm sooo happy nonetheless about the pic :) So cute!

HAHAHHAHA!! yeah rainbow!!! i totally agree~they have communcation skills of 3 year olds.. anyone with common sense will NOT tell the one they love that "I am going to punish u by making u stay beside me in the palace.." and U DO NOT SAY "Anything to get away from this cruel palace"(where ur husband is)

their communcaition skills is WTF :crazy:

hahahaha EXACTLY! It's crazy. Sometimes I wanna bang my head on both their heads, maybe that would shred some thought. lol~ Cause there's this one epi that I went WTH?? when she was crying in her bed and she was talking to the SHIN DOLL she made, and SHIN was scanning through her pics through the television screen...it's like...WTF--youguys should've talked instead of....AIGOOO~

Woooowww The pic in the street looks a very romantic scene... At first I thought its nt Eun Hye but when you look closer it is her why? because of her beautiful legs heheheheheh Im not a pervert oki its just that people see eun hye have nice legs so i assume its her... and the pics with children... I hope it come true.... Support Goong and I hope Goong cast and crew would come to the Philippines to promote it just like what Jewel in the Palace cast did.... and also it become a hit series here in Manila...

-> she knows you from the devilbesideyou thread before...err, she's a rainie fan...gah--she tells me about you a lot of times now. T_T if you don't know her, I think my friend is some stalker! lol~

haha lol~ I'm sooo happy nonetheless about the pic :) So cute!

hahahaha EXACTLY! It's crazy. Sometimes I wanna bang my head on both their heads, maybe that would shred some thought. lol~ Cause there's this one epi that I went WTH?? when she was crying in her bed and she was talking to the SHIN DOLL she made, and SHIN was scanning through her pics through the television screen...it's like...WTF--youguys should've talked instead of....AIGOOO~

-> hahah! nah i rem now.. i love that devil beside u too. but i love goong more.

anywayz. i hope rebby will takes tons of pics and upload it!!!

i hope yul tells everyone the truth about his stupid mother

and yeah~YEH has the LEGS!! so i think that is her.. i mean there is no other girl he shld kiss on the streets right

Guest leechunsa

Woooowww The pic in the street looks a very romantic scene... At first I thought its nt Eun Hye but when you look closer it is her why? because of her beautiful legs heheheheheh Im not a pervert oki its just that people see eun hye have nice legs so i assume its her... and the pics with children... I hope it come true.... Support Goong and I hope Goong cast and crew would come to the Philippines to promote it just like what Jewel in the Palace cast did.... and also it become a hit series here in Manila...

hello there filipino! :x I am too! kekeke~ Yeah if they do that *prepares to stalk* lol~

ZOMG JOO JI HOON IN THE PHILIPPINES!!! ZOMG. *faints dramatically* kekekeke.

They should really bring them here if they show the series here. GOONG IN TAGALOG! *celebrates*

-> hahah! nah i rem now.. i love that devil beside u too. but i love goong more.

anywayz. i hope rebby will takes tons of pics and upload it!!!

and yeah~YEH has the LEGS!! so i think that is her.. i mean there is no other girl he shld kiss on the streets right

lol~ except us. kekeke~ I mean if it's not YEH then it's us. WHO HAS THOSE LEGS??? Kekekeke. I'm kidding. I'm insane at this time sorry.

glad you know her now! hehehe. I looove DBY but I looooooooooooooooooove GOONG. Enuf said.

Guest helenou

rainbowbrite

hahah it's actually quite true what you say !! haha i forgot that what he said was to "punish" her !! :sweatingbullets:

but i agree Shin has such a big matter of communication !!!!!!!

can express himself properly, he has to be cold and says something like an order ... but except this blunder, dont u think that it's kind of "sweet" (to think this way you have to imagine that Shin never says it in a ordering tone loool )

man can't u say that you love you wife and wants her to stay by your side forever !!!!! aaaaaaa

Figox from KDOCN pointed out that when in ep 15 where Shin and CG had a big fight, once CG is hugged by Shin, things were okay and they were even able to see stars together at night. Figox said hugging may not solve all problem, but it will bring two person close together, so that they can feel each other's heartbeat. In this way, you won't say hurtful words... words that you do not really meant.

Since our couple seems to have communication problem, I think hugging will be the best solution for them. Then they won't say words they don't mean, they won't misunderstand, and they will not hurt each other. :blush:

Guest leechunsa

Figox from KDOCN pointed out that when in ep 15 where Shin and CG had a big fight, once CG is hugged by Shin, things were okay and they were even able to see stars together at night. Figox said hugging may not solve all problem, but it will bring two person close together, so that they can feel each other's heartbeat. In this way, you won't say hurtful words... words that you do not really meant.

Since our couple seems to have communication problem, I think hugging will be the best solution for them. Then they won't say words they don't mean, they won't misunderstand, and they will not hurt each other. :blush:

awww...that's really sweet. Yes yes that's what they should do :)

MORE HUGGING! HUGGING YEAH! :blush:

Sometimes yeah people are like this...it really makes me wanna bite somebody whenever they hug. lol~ cause SHIN really makes it all special. I don't know how he does it, but my niece wants to kill him for it since I mess up her hair everytime SHIN does it. lol!

Yes, I agree.. Yully should exposed his beloved mommy :fury: I'm not sure if I read Yul's reaction correctly but I think he almost there in figuring out Mo-Toot's ex-lover is... I mean when the kingdaddy talk to him and he mention that he has experienced what Yul is experiencing... his reaction is like "DING!!!" (light bulb appearing above his head)

The preview for 23... Cg said something like she can't do anything for Shin but cry... she should just go over to Shin and hug him!! haha...

I uploaded the Goong 1.5 Trailer on youtube. Here is the link. Thanks Zinc for the link!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DCSbQb8pAxw

:blush: It's Dallase who provided the original clip, not me.

I hope Rebby brought along a videocam, would love to see some fan-made BTS in Macau. She must be damn tired, searching n waiting for the Goong cast. liquidfir, if she contacts u again, give her our best wishes :).

BTW, to Singaporean Goong fans: I went to Goong restaurant at Caltex House today, but it was closed, so disappointed :( . From what I see in the menu, the food is quite affordable, mostly below S$10.

Back to Goong: is anyone in denial that Goong is ending? I'm already feeling lost, 1 more week then no more Goong. Wonder what I'm going to watch after this.... :mellow:

Guest yArr0w

hey guys... keep hearing y'all mentioning "rebby"..

came acrossed some photos that was signed by "rebby"..was thinking whether it's the same person..

if it is..does she have a website or smthg??

Shin and CG act that way because I thinks its that they are not honest of their feelings or unsure of their feelings for each other also they denied the fact that they already fall in love with each other...or also they may be scared of their feelings... For instance, Shin said in one episode that why is it that no one teaches him about his situation then -its the scene when shin is crying in his attic with alfred and wearing the shoes CG gave him in his bday... That mean that he really doesnt expect that he falls for CG...and also the way Shin said that when he forcefully kisses CG that because he is your husband I think because pure of his jealousy and anger that he said that and also may be that he doesn't know how to express his love for CG that time... Shin's personality is also one instances why he reacted that way... He is a cold serious cutie prince thats why when he says that he loves CG in the interview CG thinks it is because of the image of the royal family thats why she doesn't believe him... that he loves her... and the bad times and pains that was inflicted to her just like when Hyorin is injured so shin took care of her foot/ankle and CG saw only that scene that is really a bad timing also when the two are talking in the party of yul and CG heard the part of the plans they made to study abroad and when he was about to say the BUT statement thats the time when CG took off ... actually it really gives a nice twist to the story.... I like it when dramas ends when a leading man and lady says their feelings for each other than the beginning they already fall in love with each other... because of the anticipation of that scene and we can see the progress of their feelings for each other :P

Archived