[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest linatan

Thank you for sharing that pic.... I've died and gone to heaven with you all... :lol:

I hope they give us a HOT kiss like the one they did during Yully's party.... hahaha... atleast this one is not forced :lol:

Me sooooo HAPPY!!!!! :lol: Shutting up now... :ph34r:

where is the picture taken? in Macao? dun say this is one of the scene in epsd 24...cant wait to see it. :P

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest icepeachii

so are there 24 episodes in total? hehe, so glad that it's gonna be a happy ending.. all this wait has been worth it!!!! i'm starting to think that shin's friend - the one who liked hyorin, is kinda cute!.. the part where he was doing the hula hoops with CG's friend was quite funny heehee... =P

Guest Pikachu

where is the picture taken? in Macao? dun say this is one of the scene in epsd 24...cant wait to see it. :P

I believe this was taken in Seoul, Korea. They should just be arriving in Macau today-ish... So yeah, this one is in Korea. :o

i have this idea on how the episodes 23 and 24 will turn out... i think in episode 23, shin and cg will finally reconcile with each other... cg cheering shin up, and the two of them have a date (street scene) maybe at this point, cg already knows that she will be sent away.. and so she would like to spend the rest of her time with shin.. on the other hand, shin doesn't know because if he knew, he wouldn't allow it.. then after their last night together.. probably having a wonderful time... cg leaves the next day and shin will just realize it after she has left... and the king tells her not to follow her... of course shin would not allow it and would still find a way to go to macau (where cg was sent) and after shin finds cg in macau, he will confess his love for her.. something like that.. what do you guys think?

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest lisag106

hi, i just started watching goong recently and am really loving it. this may be a stupid question to you goong fans :sweatingbullets: but why does shin carry a teddy bear around? is it special to him or something? it just seems a little odd...

Guest dria_ni

PS but it looks lovely eh? *swoon*

00038547121vi.jpg

credit : imbc & cross posted from KDOCN

Anyone can translate what the words mean?

00038518114yi.jpg

credit: imbc & cross posted from KDOCN

YAY! where do you got the picture (you know shin, CG with a kid??)?? it's getting interesting! i'm addicted to goong!

Guest hazel_witch

BB.jpg

hahaha~

Oh my!! whats this?! will we see bundles of joy at the end of this seaseon???yyyyyeeeeehhhhheeeeeeyyyyy!!!

BB.jpg

hahaha~

hmm, couple of possibiliy:

1. this is a photoshopped pic :tears:

2. insert pics :tears::tears:

3. imagination pics (because it has this dreamy aura around it, maybe got to do with the blurry effect) :tears::tears::tears:

4. it's an ending to connect to season 2 :D:D

I personally think it's option 3 (most prob's halmamama's imagination)

It doesn't look photoshopped.....but there are some really good trickers around. ;)

Logically, I think it should be option 3.

Guest narutaru

AznGirl I think I love you :D

Every time we touch is like one of my fave songs and your mv is amazing :D

Thank you soo much for your hard work, it made me realize why and how much I am in love with Goong :D

Guest leechunsa

I saw the street scene in my livejournal community and I'm going crazy so I ran here as soon as I can!!! ZOMG. WAAAAAAAAHHHH~ I'm so excited for next week's episodes! But then I'm saddened that it will end soon! T______T I hate goodbyes :'(

But thanks for the links and the updates guys! hahaha, it's really surprising me how I missed 10 pages! lol~ But whohoooo~ thank you for all! :x

Guest yArr0w

hey all..

it's my 1st time here~~!! :P

have been catching goong for a long time but usually visits the chinese forums only..

heard tt there was alot of singaporeans and taiwanese at the macau airport today

n i heard tt there r lots of singapore fans in this forum, so i was wondering whether anybody from this forum went to macau to catch jihoon & eun hye?? B)

Archived