[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest charles0702

thanx jess for the input..now that i look at the pix for the millionth time, it kinda looks like her.. crossing fingers it is her.. wow maybe eppy 23 will be a heaven eppy. :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TANNY* really good fanart :D ...I hope I can draw as good as yours...I'll draw a scene where Shin and CG are kissing or huggin...or just something sweet....then I'll send my drawings to the PD's and tell them that this is how they are supposed to be in the drama :excl:....*sigh*...I'm deprived of CG and Shin's sweet scenes... :tears: ........

Sophendo...thanks for your hard work putting up all the links!!!! Even when I have zero skill in korean my curiosity still got the best of me :phew: .........

Guest twnty2

does anybodyyyy have any english subtitles... for episode 18 and UP...? *d-addicts only has subs up to 17* if you dooo, can i pleaseeeeeeeeeeee have them?

THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Guest V A L XD

FanArt ... ^_^ Actually I was bored in class, drawing ChaeGyung & Shin was fun.

0306.jpg

OMFJCSS! you're a hella good artist! :w00t:

Guest echoRy

does anybodyyyy have any english subtitles... for episode 18 and UP...? *d-addicts only has subs up to 17* if you dooo, can i pleaseeeeeeeeeeee have them?

THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I don't know if you've read the first post or not, but I'm just gonna give the benefit of a doubt and answer your question anyway :D

Here's the LINK to the Goong English Subtitles @ D-Addicts.com

The very place where I usually post the english subs first... before I post them on Soompi.

As of ep 18-22, they are still being worked on as I'm typing this, so please be patient :)

:)

yeah Shenny babe, she makes him feel everything possible under the sun...lolz

TANNY- that is adorable, i love the eyes on both of them. Shin looks kinder in ur drawing...lolz

love the new darkroom! way to go Shin...make sure ur wife sees it.

darkroom5ss.jpg

darkroom18zm.jpg

imbc

Guest porcelet

does someone know where to find the hjrx version???or know is it already out?

Hi laceytam, hrjx version got no epi 21 and 22 yet. It's unusual cos the chinese subs for hjrx usually comes out on the next day after broadcast. For now there's oni yycaf version but i think hjrx subs are more accurate. I was also waiting for it but cannot stand already so downloaded yycaf version first. :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU.

How can anyone have subtitles for eppie 18 and up if our very own subbing has only gotten done with eppie 17? Unless someone translates, times, edits, and QC's it themselves, there's nada. If subs for eppies 1-17 are all that you're able to find, that's it, that's all that the rest of us have. Be patient and wait for "Ay_Link's" winks (when she winks, goodies are on the way).

Guest V A L XD

How can anyone have subtitles for eppie 18 and up if our very own subbing has only gotten done with eppie 17? Unless someone translates, times, edits, and QC's it themselves, there's nada. If subs for eppies 1-17 are all that you're able to find, that's it, that's all that the rest of us have. Be patient and wait for "Ay_Link's" winks (when she winks, goodies are on the way).

Chinese subs come out faster than ours. -___- i'm still at wonder at how they do it so fast.

--EDiT--

PAGE OWNAGE last time i own a page was last month. -___- haha

Guest AznGrlz

Thank you so much, AznGrlz for the MV and the song everytime we touch , i've always love your MV :D

You're welcome and thank you for loving my MVs :D :hug/hug:

---> http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=25Q15BJ...U01677BWTC1SW1C

for those of you who wants my mv, but can't dl it from sendspace...here you go!

for those of you who can't understand chinese...the chorus goes like this:

My love (my love) whoa oh…my heart (sad without you)

My love…I love you

My love (my love) whoa oh…my soul (sad without you)

My love…I miss you

i translated it based on viet version so it might not be correct. In the viet version i love it when the grl sang this part :The only way that i can keep my existence beside you as one, is for me to always live in your memories. That way, i can forever keep my promise to never leave you...so plz don't forget me: then in the background you can hear the raindrops as the guy sings :Heaven doesn’t understand love, but Heaven does know when to cry for it.:

i was thinking this sounds like cg and shin 'cause she said that if she didn't live in the palace, shin would've never even laid eyes on her...she came into his life and flipped everything, though she's going to leave...at least she left him with some beautiful memories that others use a whole lifetime to search for :i think that's what she meant that made him cry: :tears:

Guest XtineZaiKen

i love that picture of shin and the darkroom. it shows that there's only chae gyung in his heart now. if only CG can see it now...

Guest kdrama_luv3r

More BTS pics at the street scene

photo_256_1_1_no_11040_1.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_11057_1.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_11057_2.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_11057_3.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_11057_4.jpg

Credit: MBC forum

Street scene pics continue...

photo_256_1_1_no_11060_1.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_11060_2.jpg

Credit: MBC forum

shin smoking.....ehhh!! :angry::crazy:

the picture of shin in the white jacket........cute jacket!!!! B)

what episode are these picture in?

Guest valandy

From what I know a lot of the Korean stars smoke. :angry:

The cost of cigarettes over them is rather cheap........... :angry:

Anyway, anyone thought of writing FanFic for Goong after it ends next week??? Since I am not good at writing stories, thought I'll suggest to someone out there who is talented and want to continue the Goong Spirit......... :)

Hope to quench our thirst while waiting for season 2

Guest doozy

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has clear pictures/captions of CG wearing that cool specs when shin, CG, and grandma were in the truck after they visited the teddy museum? I recently got my eyes examined and am interested in getting similar eye glass frame. I looked on the first page but the caps only go up to ep.12 and I believe this scene was in the beginning of ep.13. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Guest echoRy

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has clear pictures/captions of CG wearing that cool specs when shin, CG, and grandma were in the truck after they visited the teddy museum? I recently got my eyes examined and am interested in getting similar eye glass frame. I looked on the first page but the caps only go up to ep.12 and I believe this scene was in the beginning of ep.13. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you!

how bout the pics from the site...those were good :D

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=5&WH=&MODE=

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=5&WH=&MODE=

Guest AznGrlz

Anyway, anyone thought of writing FanFic for Goong after it ends next week??? Since I am not good at writing stories, thought I'll suggest to someone out there who is talented and want to continue the Goong Spirit......... :)

Hope to quench our thirst while waiting for season 2

:raises hand: Me and my friends are going to write a ff for goong continuing where its going to be left off. We're calling it Goong Part. 2 :Every Beat of My Heart: and we'll be posting it on winglin.com, we're not talented :sweatingbullets: , but hope you'll all enjoy it though :D

Guest Won.Bin-Woo

are there subs for ep 17 already? i heard some people saying its "only up to 17", i got up to 16 and looked in d-addicts and couldnt find 17. is 17 out? or am i going crazy?

in the bts pics posted, the one with the street scene, is that cg? the person whom shin is holding... can't wait for that scene to happen..

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

:raises hand: Me and my friends are going to write a ff for goong continuing where its going to be left off. We're calling it Goong Part. 2 :Every Beat of My Heart: and we'll be posting it on winglin.com, we're not talented :sweatingbullets: , but hope you'll all enjoy it though :D

count me as one of your first readers then... :phew: ...!!!!!!!!!! let us know when ur fic will be posted...it'll help when we're all waiting in agony for the 2nd season....:lol:.....

Archived