[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest gglover

'GOONG' ending revealed YOON EUN HYE - KIM JUNG HOON is kicked out of goong

FROM THE DRAMA 'GOONG' THAT GATHERS ALOT OF ATTENTION CG GETS KICKED OUT OF GOONG, AND

YUL HAS A INTERVIEW AND TELLS EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON. AND THAT IS HOW IT ENDS.

FROM ONE OF 'GOONGS' VIEWER SAYS TAHT CG AND YUL SPENDS THE NIGHT TOGETHER AND THAT IS WHY CG GETS KICKED OUT.

AND FROM MANY OTHER VIEWERS SAY 'THE POOR YUL HAS AN INTERVIEW AND TELLS EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON AND SAYS HE DONE IT BECAUSE OF HIS MOM'

AFTER THE TRUTH WAS REVEALED YUL AND HIS MOM BOTH GET KICKED OUT OF 'GOONG' AND AFTER INSIDE THE GOONG EVERYBODY STRESSES FROM THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED.

AND SHIN AND HIS MOM GOES TO MACAO (i js spelled it how it sounds in korean) TO FIND CG.... AND AT MACAO SHIN AND CG BOTH FILM THAT WHERE THEY'LL KNOW FOR SURE HOW THEY FEEL FOR EACH OTHER

A VIEWER SAYS THAT 'CG WILL RETURN TO GOONG IN THE 2ND SEQUEL'

AND IN TIME DRAMA 'GOONG' ENDING WILL MAKE ALOT OF PEOPLE TALK WITH QUESTIONS WANTING TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. AND SINCE THAT THE COMIC BOOKS WITH GOONG IS NOT FNISHED THE NETIZ WONDERS. PRODUCERS AND STAFFS OF 'GOONG' REVEALED THE ENDING A SECRET.

(skips the paragraph don't really need that)

as for YEH AND JJH THEY WILL LEAVE TO MACAO ON THE 25TH, AND IS SCHEDULED TO STAY THERE FOR 3 NIGHTS AND 4 DAYS.

hahah here -o- i suck at translating -O-

TT-TT

phew! thanks so much for translating! at least it is a good ending, the queen goes too? go her! i bet she has not left goong for a long time.

so the true reason for both of them getting kicked out is still not sure right? i don't think the "spent the night together" means sleeping together... but the night described by the tabloids. i guess we're not going to get much sweet scenes until like the last 10 min lol

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FROM THE DRAMA 'GOONG' THAT GATHERS ALOT OF ATTENTION CG GETS KICKED OUT OF GOONG, AND

YUL HAS A INTERVIEW AND TELLS EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON. AND THAT IS HOW IT ENDS.

FROM ONE OF 'GOONGS' VIEWER SAYS TAHT CG AND YUL SPENDS THE NIGHT TOGETHER AND THAT IS WHY CG GETS KICKED OUT.

AND FROM MANY OTHER VIEWERS SAY 'THE POOR YUL HAS AN INTERVIEW AND TELLS EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON AND SAYS HE DONE IT BECAUSE OF HIS MOM'

AFTER THE TRUTH WAS REVEALED YUL AND HIS MOM BOTH GET KICKED OUT OF 'GOONG' AND AFTER INSIDE THE GOONG EVERYBODY STRESSES FROM THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED.

AND SHIN AND HIS MOM GOES TO MACAO (i js spelled it how it sounds in korean) TO FIND CG.... AND AT MACAO SHIN AND CG BOTH FILM THAT WHERE THEY'LL KNOW FOR SURE HOW THEY FEEL FOR EACH OTHER

AND IN TIME DRAMA 'GOONG' ENDING WILL MAKE ALOT OF PEOPLE TALK WITH QUESTIONS WANTING TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. AND SINCE THAT THE COMIC BOOKS WITH GOONG IS NOT FNISHED THE NETIZ WONDERS. PRODUCERS AND STAFFS OF 'GOONG' REVEALED THE ENDING A SECRET.

as for YEH AND JJH THEY WILL LEAVE TO MACAO ON THE 25TH, AND IS SCHEDULED TO STAY THERE FOR 3 NIGHTS AND 4 DAYS.

TT-TT

i cant read the korean text at work but what do they mean by Yul and CG spends the night together, as in they slept with each other in the sexual context or as in a completely platonic sense?

Guest piano4112000

For some reason I find it hard to believe that they would reveal it like this when they try their best to keep it a sercet but I don't know. If this is the ending to season one then the script writing should jump off a bridge because they have tainted CG name in the media and season 2 will make it hard for her to come back meaning there will be more drama and heart ache.

I don't think they sleep together because CG would never do that since she doesn't love him. She and Yul probably got caught by the media late at night somewhere talking and thats what it means.

Guest usyagitntn

Gee Thanks a lot for spoiling me guys!!! If you put something like the ending of the drama can't you at least put a spoiler alert or type in yellow so people like me would not accidentally read them when we're scrolling through the pages. I don't want to be mean here but some people don't like to find out the ending of the drama until they watch it or the ending is 100% confirmed. I'm not a spoiler-free maniac, minor spoiler like spot translation or rumor is OK but the ending is absolutely a no-no.

** Sorry if I annoyed any of you... (I'm not trying to pick up any fight here we recently have enough disagreements here already, this is just my opinion)

TT-TT

thanks for translating ^_^ but im still confused :unsure: Goong viewers were the one who said that YEH and KJH will be kicked out from the palace, right? so it's not that reliable coz they're not the producers/staff of Goong, who in the first place, have already said that the ending will be a top secret. :huh: aiguuu..im so affected by the drama! chincha!! i want a happy ending! :lol:

Guest ViEt_AnGeL

I don't think they sleep together because CG would never do that since she doesn't love him. She and Yul probably got caught by the media late at night somewhere talking and thats what it means.

same here, i don't think that CG would do that, she love shin, she won't do that, but wat ever it is i hope it has a happy ending

Gee Thanks a lot for spoiling me guys!!! If you put something like the ending of the drama can't you at least put a spoiler alert or type in yellow so people like me would not accidentally read them when we're scrolling through the pages. I don't want to be mean here but some people don't like to find out the ending of the drama until they watch it or the ending is 100% confirmed. I'm not a spoiler-free maniac, minor spoiler like spot translation or rumor is OK but the ending is absolutely a no-no.

** Sorry if I annoyed any of you... (I'm not trying to pick up any fight here we recently have enough disagreements here already, this is just my opinion)

It's only the viewer's view of what's going to happen anyway...from what I read none of Goong's official has confirmed the ending and I highly doubt that they're going to tell us how Goong season 1 will end...so if you don't like spoilers on how it's going to end...think of this news as rumors :sweatingbullets: ... :D that's the only thing I can say.....and I don't think you annoyed anyone...cuz we do have to respect people that don't like spoilers... :) .....

Guest ademala

I dont know if I should or shouldn't say this but.. (don't read it if you don't want to feel a lil bit angry about the end of Goong)

Isn't this all tragedy and incidents in CK' imagination?? (from the first episode says "The Dream Story of Shin Chae Gyung). I was thinking about what Shin said, after 2.5 million years or whatever number that is human have a cycle. Is it possible that CK will meet Shin again (but not as a prince) in the end of Goong's drama while she wakes up from her daydreaming in her school?? :D Just wondering..

Guest AznGrlz

I dont know if I should or shouldn't say this but.. (don't read it if you don't want to feel a lil bit angry about the end of Goong)

Isn't this all tragedy and incidents in CK' imagination?? (from the first episode says "The Dream Story of Shin Chae Gyung). I was thinking about what Shin said, after 2.5 million years or whatever number that is human have a cycle. Is it possible that CK will meet Shin again (but not as a prince) in the end of Goong's drama while she wakes up from her daydreaming in her school?? :D Just wondering..

Omg! I've never thought of it that way!!! Genius! :D That totally makes sense...and probably true! Maybe that's why both yul and hyorin said they'll wait...'cause they'll be seeing them again and will start all these love squares again! Its fate...they reincarnate and everything starts again :hurray!: maybe this time...shin wouldn't be too cold hehe

Guest Akagi

Just finished watching episode 22..what an episode, depressing one but it's one that develop the plot further (instead of the previous ones where i saw no development in the plot :() After all the hatred for certain characters, here is what i felt about each of them after watching Episode 22.

Yul - Poor kid, was educated by his power hungry mom about usurping the throne since young. Grew up leading a lonely life with becoming the king the only objective in his life. Met CG and realised that there's more in life other than becoming the king. Gotta admire his courage that no other character has shown when he decides to tell the elders his true feelings even though he knows of the impact and the consequences tagged along with that decision. That said, he's not exactly a goodie-goodie character either. Perhaps due to his mom's influence, he did some pretty bad things to achieve his objective - ie. win CG's heart.

Shin - Poor kid too. Had a very sad childhood. Despite having all the power in the whole, he couldnt even do simple things calling his parents mom & dad. Some of the things he did, some of the decisions he made, might be seen as babo by most people, but think of it this way. It's due to his upbringing. The reason why Alfred is his only true friend tells everything. The attic scene in episode 22 tells alot about Shin (note his soliloquy in that scene). Sometimes we ask why didn't he confess his love to CG, just the simple saranghae will do. But that's exactly the same question that Shin is asking himself. He blames himself for some of the decisions he made and some of the things he did. He's brought up like that. He's uncomfortable with expressing his feelings because of his upbringing in Goong. And his character ain't exactly one in a million. Ask yourself if u've ever encountered instances where u have done something and regretted it. wished u have done something else much later. That's Shin.

Chae Gyung - Babo and simple minded. Her way of thought is pretty one-dimensional. And because of this, she's manipulated by almost every evil characters in Goong. Like the way she mentioned Divorce on national TV and only to realise the consequences behind it later. But that's exactly the reason why both Shin & Yul loves her. Both of them were exposed to complicated people who plot and plan. CG is the exact opposite. Her presence made them realised that life is actually not that complicated and they love being with her.

Other characters like Kang Hyun, Choi Sang Gong, and to a lesser extent Shin's sister (can't remember her name), they are there to act as a balance for the different characters. If this is a Shakespeare's play, both would represent Reason. They are there to act as advisers to CG when things get too complicated for CG to handle.

Sorry for my long post...just some thoughts that i had :)

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

REPLIES TO ALL QUESTIONS

okay

them sleeping together its like not ACTUAL SEX CONTENT thing

i think its like yul pushes and force her to be with him... or something but i dont understand part but i just read it but i know for sure its not no sex content thingy,

and i wrote some stuff wrong i asked my cousin who told me about this article what that mean and it mean one of the staff/ producers from the goong says

LINK TO THE ARTICLE!!

here is the link ^^ <3 sorrry i didnt put it up early.....

and sorry for putting up a alert... i didnt know.. TT0TT;;; but really i did put one before the page before and a person asked me to put up the article so i didnt think but here i`ll put the warning on.. im so sorry for the inconvience..

Guest q12345

Can someone please tell me what was on the text that was sent to Shin?

it was too blurry and I couldn't read it because i was watching a lower quality

Sorry for the late reply, but here it is anyway:

Shin goon . . . I'm in Yul goon's room. Come quick

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

wow.. i didnt get the last part of episode 22 until my cousin explained to me that .. someone texted shin with CG cell phone becuse they want him to be there at that time the fire was starting so they can make it seem like he made the place on fire..

Possibly, but I'm not so sure. Because in the first episode, she says that no one lives in the palace because the relationship between the family broke up ...or something to that effect... So I guess we just wait and see...

Guest kitsune714

wait, im so confused.

whats all this ending stuff about?

goong isnt over yet, right?

No, no, it's not over until next week--the article that's been going around is basically speculation about how season 1 is going to end, although none of this has been confirmed by the PDs yet. It's purely theory at this point; consider it a rumor. :)

My god, that CAN NOT be the ending of Season 1 for Goong. I think it's such a HUGE cliffhanger xD. I hope that it isn't a sad ending if they're gonna leave this huge cliffhanger. I want CG and SHIN! xD Hopefully they'll have a little Shin when Season 2 ends ;]

i thought so ...

especially when the prev of ep 23, when CG is dancing infront of shin... than the background CG said " I am willing to do anything for Shin Goon..But my heart is really in pain

However, even though it is this painful..Being able to meet Shin Goon, I really do feel grateful...".. but for me actually CG in another dimension try to figure out shin's heart...

aggrrhhhh dont want to think... just dying waiting till next week....

Archived