[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I feel so sorry for Yul. >___< but I guess unrequited love will always always exist.

Wow, I didn't know they were making a sequel to the series. Did not know that. : 3 looking forward to it!

Now, all I need are subs : x

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saera

OMG. that's the only thing I can saw as of now.

At least the preview wasn't too depressing...probably the only depressing part was when YEH heard that Shin was getting blamed.

Guest Chaima

EHEHHE MY BAD.. my friend pink soju was over at my house last weekend and i forgot that i wanst the one logged in but her but

anywaiis

READ ONLY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ENDING OF THE 1ST SERIES AND KNOW WHAT 2ND SERIES IS ABOUT?

1ST SERIES ENDS: YEH & KJH BOTH DO GET KICKED OUT OF THE GOONG...

2ND SERIES IS ABOUT: YEH RETURNING TO THE GOONG!!!

Can someone confirm if this is true. :tears:

After all the heartaches the Goong's PD (:tongue2:) had created, he should at least gives us a HAPPY ENDING

But still........ looking forward to the scene where CG is dancing in front of Shin in epi. 23

Guest gglover

In Ep 22, the empress dowager said something like:

"Either those 2 both leave, or they both stay"

I don't know who "those 2" are... but it is possible that it's cg and yul. if that's the case, then... maybe shin follows cg to Maccau? But why would CG go to Maccau in the first place?

and Rainbowbrite, thanks so much for the translation. I'm feeling for Yul for the first time in a very long time.

Also, after he breaks down, you know how mo-toot comes and finds him nearly collapsing? Why was she there? Was she there to get him out of there before the fire? Mo-toot could use the fire as a distraction from Yul getting kicked out of the palace.

Guest AznGrlz

Are you serious? :Faints: I can't take it anymore!!!! Why can't they make everything happy and exciting! Why can't they sneak into this thread and hear what the fans have to say!!!! Why? :tears: sorry everyone...i'm gonna go hide in a corner and cry now...:anyone wants to join me? i got tissues and mini alfreds to comfort us:

Guest sam2006

message from CG's mobile shown on the phone of Shin is

" I am Yul's room, come quickly......"

translated from YYCAF ch-sub

Guest Babigrl

after reading the reviews and stuff for this eps i didn't want to watch it lol cus i don't like seeing sad stuff! but i had to watch it!! i mean i got this far i can't stop now!! lol so i did but most of the stuff i skipped lol i only stopped at the part where the prince's friends and stuff were at the art department lol that was sSOOO CUTE!!

Guest starrysmile

EHEHHE MY BAD.. my friend pink soju was over at my house last weekend and i forgot that i wanst the one logged in but her but

anywaiis

READ ONLY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ENDING OF THE 1ST SERIES AND KNOW WHAT 2ND SERIES IS ABOUT?

are you serious? man...that is SUCH a cliffhanger!

Guest ellerdnic

I think that CG being kicked out of the palace is very possible because I think that's the only way the pds can squeeze in the Macau scene. CG will go to Macau and Shin will give up his position and follow her. I think in the end both Shin and Yul will give up the throne causing more trouble in the palace which is a good way of starting season 2...that's what I think will happen...

haaayyy!!! I am falling in love with shin goon!!! Can't wait for episode 24!

so in Ep22 that scene of little Shin with little Yul...(without knowing korean dun quite get the significance)

is that to show how proud Yul was as the young Teja-to-be?

is that why Shin is who he is today where he believes in the monarchy and how it must win the respect of the people rather than

playing tyrant exerting unwelcomed authority over the people

(because little Yul seems to enjoy the power and insists on being addressed correctly even so young?)

(then as a grownup too Yul is bitter about missing out on what was his in the 1st place, something he so cherished since he was young)

Shin seems to value kinship treating Yul as his playmate but only up to that point

cuz he had this surprised look at Yul's outburst and din know how else things were supposed to be?!?!

so does this scene show how the grownup Shin still values Yul as his cousin and tho' he's angry at how things turned out

he's still trying to protect him and do what's best?

how do u all read it?

I've a different interpretation of that scene. I dunno Korean either, so I'm guessing here. Remember there was one episode showing Yul's mum explaining to Yul that he is no longer the crown prince, and they have to leave the palace to live in England? Yul then threw a tantrum and said he doesn't want to leave. As a child, I think he was upset that his dad had just died, he had been stripped of his title, and they're being banished out of the palace. So I'm guessing that he rushed out of the room after that, bumps into Shin at the corridor, and shouted at Shin because he was still upset. So I dun think Yul is being proud or power-craving. He's just a normal kid who had his world turned upside-down overnight. If he's proud, he wouldnt make friends with CK n her friends so fast in school. If he's power-craving, he wouldnt tell his mum that he'll give up the crown for CK.

Poor Yul. I feel so bad for him. But at least he knows the truth. I just wish he can be happy and find another CG that will love him back.

Anyways, I think it's a given that CG and Shin are going to end up together in the end. The show is centered the two of them and that's how all soaps and dramas always end in.

Guest hazel_witch

anywaiis

aaahh!! are you sure? what will happen to Shin? it will be a long wait for the second season...

Guest azn_aggie

i have to admitted that i have kinda stopped watching it bc it was just too much for me and i just couldnt stand the waiting and the wondering. it was just dragging but now that is it ending i kinda feel sad and i just hope the ending will be good. i hope for Shin and CG will end up together. at the beginning i wanted Yui and CG to be together but now i cant even stand him. he used to be so good and nice and now i just pity him. i just hope he will wake up and stop chasing CG bc i dont want history to repeat itself.

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

ALERT!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET SPOILED!!!

LINK TO THE ARTICLE!!

'궁' 결말 공개..윤은혜-김정훈 궁 밖으로 쫓겨나

화제를 모으고 있는 MBC 드라마 '궁'이 채경(윤은혜)이 폐비가 되고, 율(김정훈)이 기자회견을 통해 그동안의 음모를 밝히는 것으로 마무리된다.

'궁'의 한 관계자는 24일 "윤은혜와 김정훈이 야심한 밤에 함께 있던 사실이 공개되면서 윤은혜가 황태자비에서 쫓겨난다"고 밝혔다.

이어 이 관계자는 "이를 안타까워한 김정훈이 기자회견을 열어 그동안의 모든 음모가 사실은 극 중 어머니인 심혜진의 음모 때문이라고 밝힌다"고 설명했다. 그동안 궁금증을 모아온 김정훈의 폭탄선언의 내용이 밝혀진 것.

이 같은 사실이 밝혀지면서 김정훈과 심혜진이 모두 궁 밖으로 쫓겨나게 돼 그동안 '궁'에서 얽히고 섞힌 갈등이 모두 해소된다.

관심을 모으고 있는 마카오 촬영 부분은 황태자 주지훈과 황태후 김혜자가 윤은혜를 찾기 위해 그곳을 방문한다는 내용. 주지훈과 윤은혜는 마카오에서 사랑을 확인하는 장면을 찍는다.

이 관계자는 "윤은혜가 다시 궁에 돌아가는 것은 시즌 2에서 이어질 것 같다"고 설명했다.

그동안 '궁'은 결말을 놓고 많은 사람들의 궁금증을 불러일으켰다. 특히 원작만화에 결말이 아직 나오지 않은 상태라 네티즌 사이에서는 각가지 추측이 난무했다. 제작진 역시 결말을 비밀리에 부쳐 더욱 궁금증을 야기했다.

생방송 중 윤은혜의 폭탄 발언과 김정훈의 사랑고백, 혜정전 화제 등 극적인 장면이 끊이지 않는데도 불구, 결말의 실마리가 보이지 않아 시청률이 주춤했던 '궁'이 종영을 앞두고 시청률 30%대를 돌파할지 관심이 모아진다.

한편 윤은혜 주지훈 등은 오는 25일 마카오로 출국, 3박4일 일정으로 결말 부분을 촬영한다

'GOONG' ending revealed YOON EUN HYE - KIM JUNG HOON is kicked out of goong

FROM THE DRAMA 'GOONG' THAT GATHERS ALOT OF ATTENTION CG GETS KICKED OUT OF GOONG, AND

YUL HAS A INTERVIEW AND TELLS EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON. AND THAT IS HOW IT ENDS.

FROM ONE OF 'GOONGS' STAFF/PRODUCER SAYS TAHT CG AND YUL SPENDS THE NIGHT TOGETHER AND THAT IS WHY CG GETS KICKED OUT.

AND FROM MANY OTHER STAFF/PRODUCER FROM 'GOONG' SAY 'THE POOR YUL HAS AN INTERVIEW AND TELLS EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON AND SAYS HE DONE IT BECAUSE OF HIS MOM'

AFTER THE TRUTH WAS REVEALED YUL AND HIS MOM BOTH GET KICKED OUT OF 'GOONG' AND AFTER INSIDE THE GOONG EVERYBODY STRESSES FROM THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED.

AND SHIN AND HIS GRANDMA GOES TO MACAO (i js spelled it how it sounds in korean) TO FIND CG.... AND AT MACAO SHIN AND CG BOTH FILM THAT WHERE THEY'LL KNOW FOR SURE HOW THEY FEEL FOR EACH OTHER

A VIEWER SAYS THAT 'CG WILL RETURN TO GOONG IN THE 2ND SEQUEL'

AND IN TIME DRAMA 'GOONG' ENDING WILL MAKE ALOT OF PEOPLE TALK WITH QUESTIONS WANTING TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. AND SINCE THAT THE COMIC BOOKS WITH GOONG IS NOT FNISHED THE NETIZ WONDERS. PRODUCERS AND STAFFS OF 'GOONG' REVEALED THE ENDING A SECRET.

(skips the paragraph don't really need that)

as for YEH AND JJH THEY WILL LEAVE TO MACAO ON THE 25TH, AND IS SCHEDULED TO STAY THERE FOR 3 NIGHTS AND 4 DAYS.

hahah here -o- i suck at translating -O-

TT-TT

Guest vignette

Though there were times when I expressed my frustration about the last 3 episodes of the drama it just dawned on me that the writers and the PD's are really good in getting us so involved in the series. Usually, when I get frustrated with a drama I end up abandoning it and never ever see the end of the series but with Goong, no matter how frustrated I get I still end up waiting for the next episode and still feel so involved with the characters.

It wil be a bittersweet for me to watch the last two episodes for this season and I seriously need to have myself rehabilitated from this addiction.

Guest Pikachu

'GOONG' ending revealed YOON EUN HYE - KIM JUNG HOON is kicked out of goong

:o Can you link me to the original website/source where you got this from?

Archived