[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest taiping

1143134652_a88668.jpg

All credits to miclub

i dont think this is a flashback because CG's hair is already short here... its really good to see them happy and laughing... cant wait for ep23 & 24!

thanks for the HQ uploads... hope someone will also upload the Special show after the last episode... thanks a lot!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^

sorry Pikachu...

i find in this thread long time and everywhere but don't have it in translation

so sorry if u be serious :(

nah pocky!! dun worry~~ pika is not serious...

i think she is just giving u a suggestion that u can request in the lyrics section as well..

but AYLINK the heroine comes along and save the day already =D

Guest charles0702

i am looking at the pix for preview 23 where cg is trying to cheer up shin with a funny dance.. that is so sweet but i can't help but think it is either an imagination of shin and/or cg.. i don't know why..

Guest doryish

can anyone give me mirrors of episode 21? thanks in advance :]

and 22 if you can by tomorrow.

thank youuuu. i love soompi x]

Guest *pocky*

For those who requested the English translations for the "Parrot" song by Howl...

I have two translations done by two wonderful people :)

Full credits to the original translators:

English translations by dorkette & yeohweping

**Please do not quote the whole translations if you need to quote. Thanks**

^

^

thanks u so much ay_link

i'm so impressively with everyone in this thread :tears:

liquidfir : thanks for cheer up^^

Pikachu : thanks for suggest me^^

Guest juliehuynh

For those who requested the English translations for the "Parrot" song by Howl...

I have two translations done by two wonderful people :)

Full credits to the original translators:

English translations by dorkette & yeohweping

**Please do not quote the whole translations if you need to quote. Thanks**

thank you so much, you're the best.

Guest soutsada7

ne1 has ep22 in non clubbox link??? :D

I'm downloading from creidesca's cb right now, will upload and send the link to sophendo as soon as it finishes...sophendo will be back with many ysi links in no time ;)

Guest lovedrama

I'm downloading from creidesca's cb right now, will upload and send the link to sophendo as soon as it finishes...sophendo will be back with many ysi links in no time ;)

Thanks soutsada7 and sophendo. :P

Guest blue_rose

I have been trying to find out which track out of the 16 listed in the OST for GOONG is playing at the end of Episode 16? (scene: Shin going to visit Hyorin at the hotel, CG pinning for SHIN in her room).

Anybody can help me out, please? I have tried all the tracks on the list (all 16 of them) but have not found the ONE I am looking for. It has a very beautiful lyrics as translated by our wonderful subber (Thanks sub team!!)

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

^ Could it be "Parrot" by HowL that you're looking for? Hmm, I can't view my eppie 16 since I'm at work, but try it, maybe that is song you're looking for.

Does this look like Shin and Chae to you guys? Could this be in Macau? :huh::huh::huh:

photo25611no1062011mm.jpg

Tell me it is and I'll love you forever!

creds: imbc.com

PS: First time I started a page and ended a page, :D .

Guest HappySY

not sure if it's Shin & Chae but it's definitely not Macau, this photo is taken in Florence, Italy, with Duomo as the background. :)

^ Does this look like Shin and Chae to you guys? Could this be in Macau? :huh::huh::huh:

photo25611no1062011mm.jpg

Tell me it is and I'll love you forever!

creds: imbc.com

PS: First time I started a page and ended a page, :D .

Guest piano4112000

Yeah that is in Italy not Macau so don't worry its not Yul. There was a report that the filming won't be until the 25th because they aren't leaving til the 25th.

Ahh-pooey, my vision is squashed.

Thank you for the info though, it is still a very beautiful site/scene. Very romantic! I wouldn't mind something like this for the ending of this season...of course not the ending itself...maybe 1/4 of a way into eppie 24? I need some happy moments...lots of happy moments in eppie 24 to make the LONGGGGG wait barable till season 2 gets here.

PDs, you are my life support!

Archived