[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest nataku_pilot

Wow, so much drama !! lol, ok totally off topic but I jus want to know what other dramas JJH appeared in ? Is this his first ? Cuz I'm kinda fed up hearing ppl say dat he can't act

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starrysmile

Wow, so much drama !! lol, ok totally off topic but I jus want to know what other dramas JJH appeared in ? Is this his first ? Cuz I'm kinda fed up hearing ppl say dat he can't act

yeah this is his first. he was a model before and only appeared in CFs. who said jjh can't act? i think he's not bad for a cute noobie! :P

Guest daisy_changstah

It's nice to see how this thread is so active. I have been silently reading over everyone's post. Lately, Goong had been a bit draggy and depressing, but who could blame it; it wouldn't be a drama if it was not that way! Poor CG and Shin. They both are confused in love and so stubborn. Furthermore, poor Yul. Him confessed his love to the elders was very brave. It's sad to know that CG will never love him the way she loves Shin.

I can't wait for the next episodes!

Guest gebera

yeah this is his first. he was a model before and only appeared in CFs. who said jjh can't act? i think he's not bad for a cute noobie! :P

absoultely agree with you. I think compliments must be given to all the young 4 leads in the drama. They acted well enough to bring out the essence of the characters!

kudos to all the supporting actors and actresses as well. it made the whole drama so unforgettable!

Guest bonnie_heart5

i just watch ep.14 ( sori if im late) pretty surprizen wen shin punched yul,...but den he does deserve it

so i guess where ever she goes he will b waiting wat ever she does he will be there :woot:

I do agree with you on Yul's decision to confess...I admire him for that...tho it makes the situation worse...:sweatingbullets:....and CG kinda leading him on....because she keeps on running to Yul everytime she has a problem with Shin...despite that she did tell Yul that she love Shin...or somethin like that.....I think CG need to take a stand on which one she wants...(Shin Shin Shin Shin!!!!!!!!)....and she can give the other to us...the Goongiers!!!!! :lol:.........

I agree too. I mean if you compare Yul and Shin, in reality Yul is much more sincere towards CG. Shin needs to learn to express his feelings better instead of being caveman and snappy (I mean, really... what girl would want that?) Cuz when Shin more open with his feelings (i.e. when they went to the beach), it really seemed that they were moving in the right direction. I can't believe CG didn't realize it at that time. :blink: If she did, she could've told Yul straight out that she just wants to be friends.

And besides, without Yul, there would be no conflict or love triangles (especially now that Hyorin's gone). I hope he comes back for season 2 cuz I really don't wanna watch a drama just about dealing with family conflicts, babies, and mother -in -laws. :P Right now, it almost feels like no one's really gonna end up together cuz they all need to mature a little more like Shin's sister. She seems really sharp and smart.

Guest sesami

Hello everyone...

I've been reading this thread since January. I must say that Goong's thread is one of the most interesting, friendly and up-todate thread compared to many others. That's why every time we see more than 100 people in the thread most of the time. Those of you who has been consistently updating us & posting new pics etc.. Please keep up with the good work! After all, you guys are the ones that made GOONG thread so interesting & informative.

However, lately I noticed that this thread had became very tense & sensitive especially these last few days. It was very painful for me to have to read all the quarellings and arguments posted to and fro by certain parties. I would suggest that they pm each other after the 2nd or 3rd time you're both commenting/arguing on the same point.

Although I agree that everyone is entitled to their different opinion, I also feel that we should consider carefully before we make any postings or replies to anyone in this thread. Please also bear in mind that some of the regulars are taking turns "policing" the thread so as to ensure that this thread doesn't get shut-down because of some violation or spamming as stipulated by the Administrator. FYI., they are only trying to help. Please do not take offence if you feel that their words sounded harsh to you. I don't think anyone would single out anybody (i.e. newcomers) to attack just because you posted a comment. For the benefits of those of you who new or who doesn't bother to read the back-log, this thread has already received 2 warnings from the Administrator.

Next, regarding my thoughts about episodes 18, 19, 20 & 21, I was also get very depressed and worked-up after watching those provocative previews every time. But I refrained from posting my negative comments. My policy is that if I have nothing good to say, it's better to keep quiet. Personally, I think the PD thought that he's being clever to provocate/mislead us. He should wake up since there's a drop in the viewership percentage for the last episode. I also discover that the last few previews tend to suggest that something very bad is going to happen etc.. But after watching the actual episodes, it's usually not as bad as we we would expect based on the peviews. So everyone, please stay cool and be patient.

Lastly, since this drama is adapted from a comic/manhwa story, I would expect to have a fairy-tale ending from MBC/the PD. That means I want a happy & fantastic ending! Otherwise, why did they ever bother to adapt this drama from comics/manhwa, right?

Have a nice day everyone!!!

Sesami

P.S. Please do not bash me for stating my opinion above. I apologise if I've offended anyone in my comment above.

Guest idream

Lots of Goong things~

goongthings.jpg

Goong Ost

Princess Hours OST (MBC TV Series)

Goong Ost Music Sheet

Perhaps Love(Melody) - Princess Hours OST

Perhaps Love(Piano) - Princess Hours OST

Na Neun Ba Bo Yim Ni Da(Melody) - Princess Hours OST

Na Neun Ba Bo Yim Ni Da(Piano) - Princess Hours OST

Goong Chae Kyoung Seriese

Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Tiara Hair Pin

Chae-Kyoung's RenaChris Miss Cat Ponytail

Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Heart Ponytail

Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Apple Ponytail

[Princess Hours(Goong)]Chae Kyoung's Mickey Mouse ponytail

Goong Doll Seriese

Princess Hours' Alfred Bear : Replica 2006(Limited Edition)-Including three of postcards

Goong Bear

Goong Bear melody cellphone accessory

Chae Kyoung's "DooBoo" doll

Teddy Bear recording doll

Goong Chae Kyoung's Fashion Seriese

Chae-Kyoung's Cap

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser white shawl

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser embroidery blouse

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's embroidery OPS

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser gull tank - set

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser gold foil embroidery fusion Korean dress

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser embroidery Korean jacket

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser chiffon dress

Chae Kyoung's CoComiu backpack

Prince Shin's backpack

Goong Chae Kyoung's Accessory Seriese

Crown Necklace

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 1 - (For 2 set)

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 2 - (For 2 set)

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 3 - (For 2 set)

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 4 - (For 2 set)

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 5

Chae Kyoung's rabbit earring

[My Girl/Goong] Stylish stone necklace&earrings set 1

[My Girl/Goong]Style necklace&earring set 2

[My Girl/Goong]Style necklace&earrings set 3

[My Girl/Goong]Stylish stone necklace&earrings set 4

Goong Brooch

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser trinkets handphone rope(Small size)

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser trinkets handphone rope

Goong Starionary

Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed clear file set

Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed note book

Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed schedule pocket book

I've just finished watching episode 21. Even though I don't understand Korean, but I think it is a very good episode. I cried many times when watching it :tears:. I like Shin's personality. He's really warmful, tender in the inside, but on the outside, he seems arrogant, quiet and cold.

Maybe episodes 22, 23 will still be full of tears just like episode 21. Anyway, I think that episode 24 must be happy eventually. Shin and CG is a perfect match, and they are meant to be together. :)

the tension... you can see it in the episodes and you could also feel it in this forum... just calm down everyone :) hopefully they'll give as a good ending.. i'm still hoping although i heard from the quite a few that the ending is also not good... but can't help it but hope....

so they're going to end it with the fire scene huh... so episode 23 will be about cg thinking that shin started the fire... both of them fighting.... and then probably shin or cg leaving at the end of the episode...

________________________________________________-

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Lots of Goong things~

goongthings.jpg

Goong Ost

Princess Hours OST (MBC TV Series)

Goong Ost Music Sheet

Perhaps Love(Melody) - Princess Hours OST

Perhaps Love(Piano) - Princess Hours OST

Na Neun Ba Bo Yim Ni Da(Melody) - Princess Hours OST

Na Neun Ba Bo Yim Ni Da(Piano) - Princess Hours OST

Goong Chae Kyoung Seriese

Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Tiara Hair Pin

Chae-Kyoung's RenaChris Miss Cat Ponytail

Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Heart Ponytail

Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Apple Ponytail

[Princess Hours(Goong)]Chae Kyoung's Mickey Mouse ponytail

Goong Doll Seriese

Princess Hours' Alfred Bear : Replica 2006(Limited Edition)-Including three of postcards

Goong Bear

Goong Bear melody cellphone accessory

Chae Kyoung's "DooBoo" doll

Teddy Bear recording doll

Goong Chae Kyoung's Fashion Seriese

Chae-Kyoung's Cap

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser white shawl

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser embroidery blouse

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's embroidery OPS

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser gull tank - set

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser gold foil embroidery fusion Korean dress

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser embroidery Korean jacket

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser chiffon dress

Chae Kyoung's CoComiu backpack

Prince Shin's backpack

Goong Chae Kyoung's Accessory Seriese

Crown Necklace

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 1 - (For 2 set)

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 2 - (For 2 set)

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 3 - (For 2 set)

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 4 - (For 2 set)

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 5

Chae Kyoung's rabbit earring

[My Girl/Goong] Stylish stone necklace&earrings set 1

[My Girl/Goong]Style necklace&earring set 2

[My Girl/Goong]Style necklace&earrings set 3

[My Girl/Goong]Stylish stone necklace&earrings set 4

Goong Brooch

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser trinkets handphone rope(Small size)

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser trinkets handphone rope

Goong Starionary

Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed clear file set

Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed note book

Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed schedule pocket book

anyone want to get goong stuffs from eclickkorea? i want to get something but not enough people to order along with me to save on shipping :tears:

i wonder if this is considered as spamming :unsure:

Guest ruthie08

Perfect wording! Love how you stepped in and save the day with such wise words :D i was getting a lil scared too :sweatingbullets: everyone just started arguing and all of a sudden everyone stopped :ph34r:

thanks girl! ive been trying to catch up with the thread...and lately i saw a lot of heated arguements....if it continues...it will still wouldnt make sense at all..this series will not stop there, right?! i just want those arguements stop before anyone gets hurt...we're family here. OHANA! lets just have a meaningful and productive conversation....that all of us will benefit in the end....

Guest jobogae

I watched some of the behind the scenes footage of Goong and it made me appreciate the hard work that the actors are putting in to provide us pure great entertainment! I love their set production and all the intricate little details they put in. Everything looks delicious. Because of their great execution of the drama series, it brings out a lot of emotion within us ... so I feel ya guys.

On another note, I notice some major flirtation between the two leads during the behind the scenes footage ... :w00t: ...they do excude good chemistry on camera...is there a possibility of an off-camera romance :phew: ???

I watched some of the behind the scenes footage of Goong and it made me appreciate the hard work that the actors are putting in to provide us pure great entertainment! I love their set production and all the intricate little details they put in. Everything looks delicious. Because of their great execution of the drama series, it brings out a lot of emotion within us ... so I feel ya guys.

On another note, I notice some major flirtation between the two leads during the behind the scenes footage ... :w00t: ...they do excude good chemistry on camera...is there a possibility of an off-camera romance :phew: ???

yeah, it's amazing how the attic is not really an attic :D

as for the second part of the post, we are all hoping there is something going on betwen yeh and jjh :w00t: they are becoming very close in the bts eh? :D:D

hmmm... looks like everybody here become more & more emosional... hehehe actually its good.. the drama itself can bring us full of emotions... can critic & give deep impression.. & actualy we as viewer that have being manipulated GOONG... kekekeke

ahhh i really miss all this scene...

photo25611no1057715ms.jpg

& this scene.. poor shin.. feel like want to hug him :rolleyes:

photo25611no1056818of.jpg

all pics. cr. to whoever do the screencaps & posted it at iMBC

Guest rainbow123

hey i was wondering right..coz i dont wanna d/l the soft sub.is there any website that provides the translation from episode 18 onwards in english like typed out in the website?

thanks..

Guest carlavb

i'm at work now but there's nothing to do so..i'm gonna post..

i'm feeling frustrated also with whats been happening on the series lately but everytime i feel down after watching an episode i always go back to episodes 7,15 and 16 because those epis really lifts my spirits up!!

and ja, i agree, CG is being a butt-head! Shin cried and all already! Make peace with each other already!!

Guest ceesrain

4 those who want the translation of eps 21 & preview of 22 ....here it is...btw credits 2 the original translators i just fixed it a little

episode 21 summary translations

not everything is translated... coz my friend was just typing this while watching...

so the interview thing...

cg announces divorce

shin: we thought about divorce before

shin: i fell in love with her

shin: she is not perfect though she is doing her best

shin: one thing left is for you people to forgive us

then audience clapped

the king is mad that cg mentioned divorce

In the palace

King: Why do the 2 of you often create so much trouble?

CK: It's my fault, Pye-ha

King: Tae-ja, what have you done? (in disapproving tone)

Shin: .....

Queen: Why did the Bingung said such careless words?

CK: Sorry

King: This is the 1st time in royal history that someone has mentioned divorce in a public occasion. What problems do the 2 of you have that cause you to mention divorce?

CK: I made a careless mistakes, I also don't know why I did that. If not for the Tae-ja's reconciliation, don't know what would happened, Pye-ha.

King: Now is not the time for defending each other. Tae-ja, don't you have anything to say?

Shin: If you want to trace responsibility for this, it should be said that the adults who let the Bingung marry into the palace are responsible too.

King: You...

Queen: Te-Ja

Shin: Furthermore, as for the Bingung who's not clear about the royal family's rules, pls allow me to strengthen her education and let her go through stricter training.

King: Are you rebelling now? I do not see any sign of your introspection. Do you want to put all the responsibility (fault) on the royal family?

Shin: I do not feel that we are at fault, there's no need to self-reflect. We're going back first, we will give great consideration to this matter.

shin and cg conversation after being scolded by king

shin: i asked you not to say it (divorce)

shin: i never asked anybody a favor

shin: and i did today

shin: you didn't care about my feeling

Shin said

For the 1st time in my life, i expressed what i truly feel, not as a crown prince but as a man to a woman. My first confession was trampled on by u.

cg : i didn’t mean it that way

shin : For a certain moment, u entered my heart without my permission, u released the light in my heart. Everyday, it seems like my heart have problems. wanting to understand u nmore, see u more. and because of u, i smile sillily.

Because of u i became such an idiot. i gave my heart. but the one who betrayed it is also u. I will remember a girl like u

king said that shin is not good to become king.. yul is

the queen said is it because of your feelings for yul's ,p,

then she said she's going to make him king

family and friends of cg are worried that cg might not become the queen anymore

ChaeKyung's Home

Mum: Why did CK say such things?

Dad: May it be purely careless words? She wouldn't just leave the royal family this way right? (The chinese translator wasn't sure abt this part)

Bro: Could it be the pig has another boyfriend and wants a divorce for his sake?

Mum: How? Aren't you worried?

Dad: When she last came to the recreation club, CK was already not appearing well. Let's bring her back, just say we're very worried.

Bro: Mum, let's bring CK back, I really worry for her.

Dad: Let's not act carelessly, give her a call first? No, this will only make CK worry, make her more troubled. What to do? (shock tone)

Mum: What is it?

Dad: That...

Mum: Wu-ae??

Bro: What?

Dad: Evicted princess. Due to this, will our CK become an evicted princess?

Mum: Ah..(covers mouth)

Bro: Then pig will leave the palace

(Dad n mum look at each other)

shin's friend was telling cg's friend (when he knelt down):.. please be my picture

shin and cg.. cg approached shin

cg: you said you love me

cg: if you meant it

cg: please understand me

cg: isnt sorry enough?

then shin leaves

shin looking at cg's pictures when they went to the beach....

cg thinking while looking at the shin doll

cg: its too hard to be the princess

cg: i wanted to run away

cg: i just thought about myself

cg: didn't care about shin

cg: sorry. sorry

queen and king (on the bed)

queen: do you love me?

queen is envious of cg because she is loved by her husband

she thought that any wife who is loved by her husband can go through any hardship

queen talking to cg

queen wants to make sure of something

queen: what do you feel about yul?

queen: there cannot be any friendship between boy and girl

cg: i haven't thought about yul as more than a friend

queen: can i believe you?

cg: yes

cg and yul's mom

mom: you must have a hard time

cg: its all my fault

mom: people make mistakes

mom: what are you going to do?

cg: i don't know

cg: how can i be forgiven?

mom: it needs an extreme solution..

so yul's mom told cg to kneel until she is forgiven by the king

shin went to the king... the king asked him to go back since he will be going with yul instead...

cg kneeling down...

king saw her..

the king is asking cg if the reason for saying divorce is because of the guy in the paper

cg couldn't answer

the king asked if it was really her father who was with her

cg couldn't answer

shin telling cg that the king will not forgive her

shin talking to assistant

shin: i think i know now why the king likes yul so much

he told the assistant that he found the love letter of king to yul's mom

yul talking on the phone.. he is asking about cg

then his assistant told him that the king is looking for him

great queen talking to cg

queen: you just made a mistake

queen: you don't have to do this

queen: tell him the truth

queen: who you were with

cg: i can't tell who i was with

yul telling the king that he should forgive her... that she is too weak.. the king said its none of his business

king and cg

the part cg was kneeing down..

king: where is shin?

cg: please forgive me

cg: forgive us

cg: forgive shin too

the king : go back. else it will seems like i am a torturing fatherinlaw. u can redeem the things u all have done wrong like this

cg :Pls be more tolerant towards the crown prince.

he treasure the pen u gave him alot. he didnt bear to use it. he doesnt say anything on the surface but he respects u alot and yearns any form of caring from u. he just loves u in his own way.

king : bigung thinks i dislike the crown prince? which parent will hates his own child? but if i ignore the right and wrong because of love, then i will be a bad father

yul and shin

yul : are u not going to stop cg? she is kneeing there because of u. did u see her even once? if this carries on, she won’t be able to take it anymore.

shin : why are u blowing up? Aren’t u the protector.

yul : it is all because of u, if u treat cg better, i may have give up already. but i cant give cg up to a cold guy like u.

shin : ignoring the palace rules, should have a limit.

yul : rules? this is ur weapon all along. Are u asking me to give up because of all this great rules?

shin : if u cant take it in, then perhaps u shld try to wipe out al these rules.

yul : i intend to.

shin : i dun care what plans u have, falling for ur cousin in law, this kind of dirty fate happening once is enough. i dun want to see it happen again.

yul : u insulting my love, i wont allow it to happen again as well.

yul and cg

yul is saying sorry to cg for telling her to say divorce

cg is asking about shin

yul said that shin doesn't care about her

yul's mom heard everything i think...

yul found out that it was his mom who told cg to kneel until forgiven

king and queen

king wants queen to find the guy who cg is with

he is asking why is shin not going to cg

yul's mom is talking with her assistant.. telling her that her son is in love with the princess

shin and assistant

as: you are looking at the same page for hours

as: are you going to leave cg like that?

shin: you may go

cg with unnies

unnie: please stop

cg: i won't move till i'm forgiven

great queen said she has lived too long

yul asked the queen to help her

the queen called everyone in the palace

great queen: how could you leave cg like that for so long?

great queen: why don't you forgive her?

yul's mom: but she lied

yul's mom: and she is not telling who she was with

yul: it was me

yul: i saw her going out

yul: i followed her

everybody was shocked..

king: you were with her?

yul: yes

yul's mom: i think he went with her as a friend

king: do you like cg?

yul: yes, i love her very much

end...

and here is the preview translation

Translation 4 preview 22

Shin grabs Yul's collar.

Shin (lets go Yul): What are you trying to do?

Yul: I had said it before, I want to get rid of the old rules and customs.

Shin: You better listened up carefully, no matter what you do, rules is the strength of the royal house.Although the rules are unfeeling, we must still protect and follow them coz this is our destiny.

Yul: Then, you can continue to protect them(the rules), while I will destroyed them.

Shin: (signs...)

Yul: You wouldn't imagine the life of the royalty who were thrown out of the palace. Instead of living with hope, I had learned to live with despair. No matter what I can't achieve my dreams, that's why I can only locked those dreams in my heart. But however how tightly I locked myself in, CG still comes into my head. The only dream I wanted in my life is CG.

Shin: No matter how much you dream, she is already your cousin-in-law.

Yul: (laughs coldly) I never look at her as my cousin-in-law.

Shin: {angrily} Lee Yul! I am thinking about your welfare!

Yul: I am also looking out for myself.

Shin: huh?

Yul : If you let go of CG, I will become a guy who is forever filled with hope. I will give up everything I have for CG. Let CG go!! Be a good crown prince !

Part 2

While CG is kneeing for forgiveness, Shin sudden appears in front of her

Yul: (not Shin,only her imagination) CG

CG: (saw that it is Yul). It's you....Yul.

Yul: The King allows you to go. Let's go.(Helps CG up)

(They met Shin and CG slips and almost falls. Shin wanted to stop forward to help CG)

Shin: I will bring her back.

CG : I had never asked for your help(cold stare). Yul, please help me back.

Yul: Let's go. (Shin is left alone)

Part3 (Members of the royal family less Shin)

King: If you know clearly about (yul's offical title,forgive I forgot)'s Feeling, you should keep your distance. Why do you met up with him so late at night? What are you thinking?

CG: (Yul's title) is only trying to comfort me....

King: In what way the great bingung mama needs the comfort of her cousin-in law. (this part need to be translated better)

Great Queen: Bingung, I want to ask you.

King : Yes, Great Queen.

Great Queen: Please honestly tell me how is your heart. Is in the same as Yul(his offical title again)?

CG: (sobs)

Part4 (Shin sitting in his secret attic staring idly)

Shin: (to himself) Why are things like this? What should I say now? Why is it no one has taught me about this before? Despicable!

Part 5 (In CG's room)

CG looks at the family shots (her own & Palace family too) and weeps

Part 6 (In Dong Goong)

Shin enters

CG: (standing up) Is it true? Yul is banished from the Palace?

Shin: This is the punishment for those who oppose the Palace rules/customs.

CG: He was chased out once before. Is he going to be chased out again? Isn't that too cruel?

Shin: He deserves it for what he did.

CG: It's because of me. It's for me that things have happened this way.

Shin: Why? You're upset that you're not banished together?

CG: How can you say this even now? Don't you feel sorry for Yul?

Shin: Sorry? When I see him I have a headache.

CG: Then why do you still keep me here?

Shin: You think you will be dethroned for this? I said it already, I want you to live in the Goong for life! That is what you must do. You can't enter as you wish and leave as you wish. This is the Goong!

CG: What should I do? This may be my last chance.

Shin: What? Don't tell me you plan to leave with Yul? A Crown Princess who's banished for getting too close to the cousin?

CG: That's fine too! If I can just get out of this cruel place! (leaves to enter her room)

Archived