[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest haydee

I'm gonna just wait till episode 22 to watch anymore goong. I havent watched Goong since 18. I figured I should wait and see how things turn out...Seems my instincts where right in deciding to wait for the rest to come out. I'm curiouse about tommorow's episode. Cant wait to hear everyones input on episode 22.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest match1608

thank you cilik for upping n sharing =Dthe last part when yul confesses in front of the family he loves cg..

oh god... i'm all O_O

Guest haydee

OK well just in case for those ppl that did not read the spoilers or missed the underlining meaning of this translation from Avid Fan's translation of one scene of episode 21.

yul telling shin

yul: let cg free and then become king

yul: i will give up the crown"

SERIOUSELY...after reading that I'm shocked some ppl dont get what Yuls triyng to do. His telling his cousin to let go of CG and Yul will let go of the idea of being King. WTH...so if Shin doesnt let go of CG..what do you think Yuls going to do? After reading this part I'm guessing Yuls is using the crown as a barganing chip. Sure looks that way to me.

Guest crazy_me

I'm gonna just wait till episode 22 to watch anymore goong. I havent watched Goong since 18. I figured I should wait and see how things turn out...Seems my instincts where right in deciding to wait for the rest to come out. I'm curiouse about tommorow's episode. Cant wait to hear everyones input on episode 22.

i agree with you.. it's good that i don't understand korean so i have to wait for the release of the subs.. hehe.. i don't think i will be watching episode 18 onwards until episode 24 airs :P

and they are filming that last episodes in macau? wow that's cool :w00t: and it's good that yul's not going so that means shin and CG only :blush:

i just hope they're still together when season 1 ends :tears: i think episode 23 and 24's gonna be filled with good scenes to make up for the sad scenes from the previous episodes ;)

and someone's thinking (sorry i forgot but yeah, it's you if are reading this :sweatingbullets:) that the ending would be shin and cg watching the sunrise, coz shin promised her that they will see it someday right? that would be a good ending.. watching sunrise in macau B)

However, Yul believes that love is not enough and Shin can't take a good care of CG (Yul always says and thinks that CG will end up hurting herself when she tries to be with Shin). And i think this is the main point why Yul wants to take CG away from Shin coz' he believes that he not only loves her but he's willing to give up everthing that he has in order to protect and take care of her.

Well... i still think that some of Yul's actions is wrong though... like keeping telling CG that Shin didn't love her and bahbahbah.... :vicx: But i guess, after all i understand him a bit better now ;)

well, maybe the point is that from Yul's perspective Shin DOESN'T love CG. It might not be a matter of "oh, he knows for sure Shin loves CG but he lies to her about it b/c he wants her for himself." It might be that he REALLY, truly doesn't believe Shin is in love with the girl. I really AM starting to repeat myself too much, but from the way Shin treats CG, it doesn't say he loves her. Actions speak louder than words!!!

Like you said, the way Yul loves CG he's willing to give up everything to make her happy.

The way Shin loves CG, he just expects her to follow all the rules and stick with him no matter how he acts, and even if it's making her miserable.

Guest linatan

i agree with you.. it's good that i don't understand korean so i have to wait for the release of the subs.. hehe.. i don't think i will be watching episode 18 onwards until episode 24 airs :P

and they are filming that last episodes in macau? wow that's cool :w00t: and it's good that yul's not going so that means shin and CG only :blush:

i just hope they're still together when season 1 ends :tears: i think episode 23 and 24's gonna be filled with good scenes to make up for the sad scenes from the previous episodes ;)

and someone's thinking (sorry i forgot but yeah, it's you if are reading this :sweatingbullets:) that the ending would be shin and cg watching the sunrise, coz shin promised her that they will see it someday right? that would be a good ending.. watching sunrise in macau B)

maybe it is best things to do..better wait for epsd 24 first before watching use the eng subs...if not u will feel veri depressed like me....arghh....i watched online started from epsd 18 till today epsd...those epsd were realli pissed me..till now i dun wan to rewatch using the eng subs..i better wait for the happy ending in epsd 24 before rewatch..if epsd 24 is not happy ending..i will directly say good bye to GOONG, no more season 2 for me...waste me time in dl :angry::crazy:

Guest haydee

Mj07, its true Yul seems to love CG. But to be in love with somoene is to want whats best for them even letting the one you love make the wrong decision or maybe fall in love with someone who doesnt seem to love them back. Its supporting the person and NOT triyng to interfere in the underhanded way in which Yul is doing. Ever since he and CG have become freinds his been doing just that.

I'm not saiyng Yul is evil..his not and no one is perfect. But his actions of deceit and manipulation will come back to haunt him.

Guest piano4112000

Yul is not being honroable. He basically threaten Shin by saying that if he doesn't let CG go he'll take the crown title and we all know what that means the evil woman will be queen. He didn't say it out right but thats what he means.

How could CG even ask Shin such a question. Yul just admitted his love for her and she asked why he got kicked out. She is so stupid.

I do think that they will punish Shin by sending him off to Macau to study or stay by himself for some time. Hopefully CG will realize her love for him and what she has done wrong and go to him.

CG is really making me hate her more and more. I think I'll skip the following episode and wait for 24.

Mj07, its true Yul seems to love CG. But to be in love with somoene is to want whats best for them even letting the one you love make the wrong decision or maybe fall in love with someone who doesnt seem to love them back. Its supporting the person and NOT triyng to interfere in the underhanded way in which Yul is doing. Ever since he and CG have become freinds his been doing just that.

I'm not saiyng Yul is evil..his not and no one is perfect. But his actions of deceit and manipulation will come back to haunt him.

well, I think this is a problem that haunts everyone who loves another person, beit parents, lovers, friends: frequently what we TRULY believe is for the best of the one we love really is not. How many parents have forced their children to do "what's best for them" only to find out later they were completely wrong?

From Yul's perspective, all Shin has given CG is pain and heartbreak. He loves her, how can he help from trying to protect her from that?

Guest evy149

well, maybe the point is that from Yul's perspective Shin DOESN'T love CG. It might not be a matter of "oh, he knows for sure Shin loves CG but he lies to her about it b/c he wants her for himself." It might be that he REALLY, truly doesn't believe Shin is in love with the girl. I really AM starting to repeat myself too much, but from the way Shin treats CG, it doesn't say he loves her. Actions speak louder than words!!!

Like you said, the way Yul loves CG he's willing to give up everything to make her happy.

The way Shin loves CG, he just expects her to follow all the rules and stick with him no matter how he acts, and even if it's making her miserable.

Umm... maybe you're right ! i meant after all Yul always sees CG hurts and miserable when she with Shin. And obviously, he didn't see/hear all those sweet moments between the two. But again, sometime Shin's reaction was so obvious though... like when he gets jealous and all... So, you would think that Yul would realize that Shin also loves CG. O... i don't know anymore :sweatingbullets:

Guest cilik

But ummm, does anyone else notice that Ebil Yul is not wearing his trademark lipstick no more. His lips is alot less shiny. Now he kinda looks like a man. :sweatingbullets::ph34r:

hahahaha...i think he actually looks pale without his lip gloss. kinda sickly looking, i should say.

Edit: Thanks, Manda-Cilik for the link ! haven't see you for a while. *waves* :)

your welcome evy dear :D *waves back*. yeah, i haven't posted as much. but i've been around...i'm just enjoying my silent reader status for now ;).

well it's true that shin's got a long way to go when it comes to expressing his true feelings. so i guess that means yul wasn't convinced when he saw the video of shin gently kissing chae's cheek in her sleep and when he witnessed the normally uptight-and-cold shin giving in to his wife's attempt at force-feeding a lettuce wrap, huh? yul probably missed the memo because shin was too subtle...

Ep 21 LQ (~129 Kbps, ~56 MB) for those who want to see the episode badly enough that they can't wait for the 100+ MB LQ episode to be uploaded

:lol: :

another mirror for the above file:

Yul watched and supported CG but Shin never acted much caring about her in front of others. So he decided to take her off from him.

I'm a Shin-Camper but I want to see CG smile again :(.

Guest Jesw_21

Ep 21 part -

shin and cg.. cg approached shin

cg: you said you love me

cg: if you meant it

cg: please understand me

cg: isnt sorry enough?

then shin leaves

shin looking at cg's pictures when they went to the beach....

cg thinking while looking at the shin doll

cg: its too hard to be the princess

cg: i wanted to run away

cg: i just thought about myself

cg: didn't care about shin

cg: sorry. sorryCREDITS to : Avid_fan8 for above text .

OMG! I CRIED at thiss part... :tears: although i can only understand CG's part, but seeing SHIN so disappointed with CG and so heartbroken, i was already crying when come to the part SHIN was viewing CG's pics :(:tears:

and saw esp 22 preview, i feel even sadder that it will be another 'HELL' esp...BUT i'm glad that YUL finally admitted to the whole incident(the scandal of CG's lover and inititating CG mentioned DIVORCE on TV !). at least this is one rightful thing he did after so many 'evil-doings', except for admitting he love CG -this is so wrong! but of cos he's doing this for the sake of CG ONLY. <_<

sigh....going to have a sleepless night again...

i've been thinking too much that i had a SHIN nightmare last night! :wacko:

Guest manderley_angel

ep21336ny.jpg

at CG comforts Shin (between scenes).... ohhh... makes me me not want to watch GOONg anymore >.<;;

Guest lovedrama

Ohh my god thank you soooo much...ahh this is just killing me..stupid Cg stupidd!!!

Thank you avid_fan8 for the translation. :P

hahahaha...i think he actually looks pale without his lip gloss. kinda sickly looking, i should say.

your welcome evy dear :D *waves back*. yeah, i haven't posted as much. but i've been around...i'm just enjoying my silent reader status for now ;).

well it's true that shin's got a long way to go when it comes to expressing his true feelings. so i guess that means yul wasn't convinced when he saw the video of shin gently kissing chae's cheek in her sleep and when he witnessed the normally uptight-and-cold shin giving in to his wife's attempt at force-feeding a lettuce wrap, huh? yul probably missed the memo because shin was too subtle...

another mirror for the above file:

I love you cilik, for ep21.

Lovedrama :P

Guest crazy_me

maybe it is best things to do..better wait for epsd 24 first before watching use the eng subs...if not u will feel veri depressed like me....arghh....i watched online started from epsd 18 till today epsd...those epsd were realli pissed me..till now i dun wan to rewatch using the eng subs..i better wait for the happy ending in epsd 24 before rewatch..if epsd 24 is not happy ending..i will directly say good bye to GOONG, no more season 2 for me...waste me time in dl :angry::crazy:

yeah, i agree with you in the downloading part :phew: it's really eating my harddisk's space, talk about 24 episodes, 700mb each :sweatingbullets:

well, if the ending of season 1's gonna be the separation of shin and cg, some viewers might find it interesting to see what happens next so they will be anticipating season 2 (can't take the waiting though :sweatingbullets:) then season 2 will focus on the two of them getting back together :P

on the other hand, some of the viewers will be so disappointed that they will not bother to wait months to watch season 2, i mean after 24 long episodes, they should be able to know and realize that they love each other right?

but i'm still sticking with the sunrise ending, i think that would be so romantic :P

:blush:

ep21336ny.jpg

at CG comforts Shin (between scenes).... ohhh... makes me me not want to watch GOONg anymore >.<;;

i think my only comfort in this epi is this pic~~~

maybe the director is givin us some hints of what will happen in the near future?

Guest taiping

That is a good picture. now if only her belly was swollen.

Thanks for epi.21 summery!

haha... thats really funny...

i love this pic too! i think it just shows that in the future CG will be the only one who can comfort shin... i think CG should realize it by now...

I think I saw CG lying down on the bed and Shin staring at her. Could it be that CG is sick in Ep 22 ? Will this lead to that hugging scene just like in the Manga where Shin got sick.

I think CG was tired because of the kneeling thing... i just hope ending of ep22 would be good...

Archived