[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest sesami

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_tn/ent01/20060320n03872/

Kim Junghoon wants Goong to end with Yul's death.

I don't understand why the director wants to do that! Why must it be so drastic? Why can't he just ends Goong 1 with both Yul & his mum both involved in a car accident where Yul's mum died but he survived. However, Yul lost his memory but he's reverted back to his happy & angelic character. He starts life anew in Goong 2 and meet a new girl etc..!!

That way, I'm sure all the Goongsters will be happy and look forward to Goong 2.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sesami

^ it's not the director

its how YUL (Kim JUNG HOON) wants the end to be like

I don't understand him! Why did he want that sort of ending? Is he tired of being the 2nd male lead in this show & wants to get out? Or did he also log-into Soompi and saw too many postings cursing Yul's character the last couple of days? If that's the case, someone should write and tell him he still have all our support and we don't want to see him gone!

Guest samtly

i think he feel for his character. chances are his character will end up being a poor soul who get no one. with the theory of death that make his character leaving an impression with the viewer. they will remember him more.

Ah.... what do you mean a sad ending.... I want a happy ending.... I have read the manhaw when he let go of her hand when he's in the car.. hopefully, he won't do it (in drama). :(

I want Shin and CG to be togerther and Yul to be Alive (maybe find someone else-at the end) so everyone live happly ever after.... There are so many sad ending drama already... :P

Does anyone how many volumes are the manhaw?

Can't wait for the next few episodes.. Thank you so much for all the episodes... :lol:

Guest bm05om

Goongies..we're all not in the best of moods recently aren't we? :( i'd just like to share this ShinChae wallie i made with everybody here..its not much different from other wallies we've had here in the thread before,but hey ..anything to brighten up the mood,yeah? :)

goonghome5vi.th.jpg

hope u guys like that..i'm not too good at these things.and thanks for all the links.

Guest sylpha

Hi Guys!

i just came back from poland (i ´m gonna get my wedding dress made there)and watched the two last episodes a few minutes ago....+HUGSEVERYBODY+

i missed visiting the forum to see what´s happening to my fellow goongers....*whee*

so yul wants to die?....hmm even though i support shin i kinda feel sad yul wont appear in the 2nd season...that´s a big loss...i agree with samtly though....wouldn´t it be kinda sad if yul goon would just end up as the rejected wannabe lover next to the imperial couple?i mean he doesn´t deserve this now does he? :sweatingbullets:

Guest Jaye_

that's crazy if he dies!!!! he's too cute to die!!! all the yul campers will be super duper mad at the PDs!!!!

if they make yul die, will they come out with another possibility that chae gyung n shin feeling guilty over his death (espc chae gyung coz he loved her sooo much) and then they split up and then continued in season 2???OMG...i so not hope so!!! why can;'t they just make it a happy ending!! and let all of smile watching the last episode??? arrggjhhhh~

Guest linatan

can anyone who finished reading the final chapter of the manhwa give a summary? tahnksss :)

Telly thanks for posting the lastest scanlation of GOONG. I am waiting for it.

The manhwa is very sweet, it is good to cool down the tension we have from the drama.

the manhwa basically talked abot Shin and CG went for football match, and then YR saw them and seeing Shin smiles so happily, she is kind of regret of rejecting Shin's proposal. Then during SHin & CG ways back to palace, I think SHin tried to kiss her but CG spoilt the moment by mentioning hungry...babo CG... :P they stop at Donut house and they were eating donut there.

Basically it is worth to read the lastest scanlation at least will make u smile a while... :P:D

Guest samgirl

yeah it was when SHIN in the manhwa says " mother, looks like i cannot have everything, just because i want it, to this girl ( looking at CG) the outside of the palace is ideally fitting". after CG was cheering for his favorite soccer player when he scored a goal and he sees how much fun she is having.

I really don't think the writers will be killing off Yul's character... I'm thinking that they probably want to come back to Season 2 with as much of the original cast intact (and alive) as possible.

As for why he'd say that he wants his own character to die-- I find that a lot of actors tend to give this answer when asked what they think will become of their character. Maybe as actors, doing a death scene is like one of those "rites of passage" things, like doing a death scene really helps refine/improve your acting or something. Or perhaps he was just trying to be diplomatic-- when the newspapers ask you to give a comment about your project, you want to tell them something newsworthy/dramatic to give PR to the project right? But if he said that he hopes one of the OTHER characters will die, then people might speculate like... "oh do they not get along? that's why he wants that character to die so they don't have to meet on the set anymore" etc. etc. So maybe in order to make sure he gets a mention in the news article + to be sure he doesn't offend anyone, he just decided to sacrifice his own character?

I wouldn't worry too much though-- actors are constantly predicting the deaths of their roles, doesn't necessarily mean that writers will follow suit.

yul's character dying in the end??? hmm... i'm not really a fan of characters dying in a series... i would like a series wherein nobody dies... because for me, its better that way... i mean if yul dies, then it would just create more conflicts... of course there wouldn't be any jealousy on shin's part since the person he's jealous of is already dead but still... yul's mom will get more revenge.. this time for the death of his son... and i guess cg will feel somewhat guilty that maybe she was on of the reason while yul died... it will just get things more complicated..

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1999643

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest hsinyi069

The Preview is OUT~~!!~~!!~~

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」21회

2006년 3월 22일 (수) 21시 55분 ~ 23시 05분

황태자 부부의 공식 인터뷰에서 채경의 폭탄선언을 가까스로 무마시킨 신. 황실 법도에 어긋난 채경의 경솔한 행동에 황제를 비롯한 황실 어른들은 분노하고, 그런 채경을 보는 신의 마음에서도 분노와 슬픔이 교차한다.

이 사건으로 황태자비의 스캔들이 다시 불거져 나오자 불안해진 화영은 채경을 희생양 삼아 아들 율을 지키려 하고, 채경은 황제 앞에 죄를 사하여 달라며 눈물로 고하지만 신은 힘들어하는 채경을 외면한다.

이번 일을 계기로 신의 황태자로서의 입지는 더욱 흔들리게 되고, 그럴수록 의성대군에 대한 황제의 신임이 커져간다. 그러던 중, 힘들어 하는 채경을 지키고자 율은 황실 어른들이 모두 모인 자리에서 말문을 여는데...

-------------------------------------------

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」22회

2006년 3월 23일 (목) 21시 55분 ~ 23시 05분

법도를 버리는 한이 있더라도 자신의 마음에 충실하려는 율. 법도는 황실을 지키는 힘이자 숙명이라며 이성을 촉구하는 신. 비록 그 방식이 다르고, 잃어온 것도 다르다 하나, 두 사람이 지키고 싶은 사람만은 같다.

채경 역시 자신으로 인해 다치는 사람들이 안타깝고 서글프지만 이상과 현실은 더욱 더 멀어져만 갈 뿐이다.

한편, 율의 거취를 고민하는 황제 앞에 종친들은 비궁에 대한 강력한 처벌을 요구하며 나서고. 신은 혜정전을 찾아 이 이상 비궁을 위해할 시 대가를 치르게 될 거라 경고하지만 혜정전의 야망은 결국 극을 향해 치닫고 마는데...

책임프로듀서 : 최창욱

극본 : 인은아

연출 : 황인뢰

출연 : 신채경-윤은혜, 이신-주지훈, 이율-김정훈, 민효린-송지효, 황제-박찬환, 황후-윤유선, 화영-심혜진, 황태후-김혜자, 채경 엄마-임예진, 채경 아빠-강남길 등

credit to imbc

looks like it's gonna be another two sad episodes.. sigh

maybe someone can help to complete the translation~!!~~

21集预告 日翻中

在公开访问中,彩京的离婚宣言无疑像一颗炸弹,信好不容易才避免了这颗炸弹的引爆。包括皇帝在内的皇室成员对于彩京无视皇室法度的轻率发言大为震怒,而对于这样的彩京,信自身也是悲哀与愤怒交加。

由于这样的事件发生,惠正宫也担心太子妃的绯闻被再度炒作从而影响到律,因此决定使彩京承担全部的罪名来保护律。她一边要彩京在皇帝面前认错,使得彩京泪水涟涟的认了错,一边冷眼旁观彩京的痛苦。(这段不太肯定)

由于这次的事件,信的皇太子地位摇摇欲坠,而皇帝也更加地推崇义城大君。律为了维护痛苦的彩京,在皇室成员聚集一堂的场合说……

即使不顾法度也要忠于自己的心的律与理性地相信法度具有庇护皇室的力量,并视其为自己的宿命的信,两个人的想法与方式不同,但想要守护的却是同一个人。

而此时的彩京想到因自己而受到伤害的人无限悲痛,越来越无法接受现实。

一边,皇帝正在苦恼如何对待律,一边宗亲们却要求要严厉惩处妃宫。惠正宫也严厉指出,如果再这样庇护妃宫,将会付出惨重的代价(这句没有宾语,难道是威胁皇帝?或是律?)。此时,惠正宫的野心正向着最后一战而蠢蠢欲动……

credit by tsubomi from kdocn

----

too depressed to do translation. whoever can read chinese can translate to english.

Guest samgirl

tried to translate 21 using online translator I got this... I dnt understand

Tree mini series palace () 21 times

2006 March 22nd (Wed) 21:55 ~ 23:05

From official interview of Hwang Tae sleeping couple not yet the shoes which soothes a respect bomb declaration with difficulty. The as respect which crosses each other in Hwang thread law Hwang thread U who begins Hwang me in the conduct which is rash lun it listens to and it becomes angry, The like that with anger it is sad even from the providence mind which around it sees not yet and this it intersects.

The scandal of Hwang Tae mercy comes out protruding again in at this event, insecure transgression anger zero not yet around sacrifice ocean to make it defends a son ratio to do, Around crime not yet before Hwang me and the company it requests and with a tear it informs but it wears and around the as it does to be strenuous it looks away.

As the providence Hwang Tae person it does not put on this time day with opportunity and more to shake it becomes, Hwang proposal new appointment with the like that recording Uisong big army becomes larger and it goes. The le ten middle, To defend around the as it does to be strenuous and the ratio sleep Hwang thread U lun the place where the field opens the end door from all certain person place...

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」21회

2006년 3월 22일 (수) 21시 55분 ~ 23시 05분

황태자 부부의 공식 인터뷰에서 채경의 폭탄선언을 가까스로 무마시킨 신. 황실 법도에 어긋난 채경의 경솔한 행동에 황제를 비롯한 황실 어른들은 분노하고, 그런 채경을 보는 신의 마음에서도 분노와 슬픔이 교차한다.

이 사건으로 황태자비의 스캔들이 다시 불거져 나오자 불안해진 화영은 채경을 희생양 삼아 아들 율을 지키려 하고, 채경은 황제 앞에 죄를 사하여 달라며 눈물로 고하지만 신은 힘들어하는 채경을 외면한다.

이번 일을 계기로 신의 황태자로서의 입지는 더욱 흔들리게 되고, 그럴수록 의성대군에 대한 황제의 신임이 커져간다. 그러던 중, 힘들어 하는 채경을 지키고자 율은 황실 어른들이 모두 모인 자리에서 말문을 여는데...

Guest beautifulxmess

huh?????? HUH??? What's going on?? Oh no! can someone plz do a translation???? *bites nails anxiously*

Archived