[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest the one

I'm just so disappointed in shin's father tho...

I think Shin's father seems a little confused.

There's no way the spark can light the fire, again, after 14 years or so.

He feels a little confused about himself and also..

The story might change into Yool, also being Shin's father's son. :mellow:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taiping

to answer my own question - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4TDOT2IT (Kim Jong Kook - sarang seu ruh wuh) :D

Hi, this is the funny Goong MV

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OKKVQHD9

Credit [making and uploading] to qtbeautygirl . Thank you beautiful girl :D

Can you give me a yousendit or sendspace link? I really wanna download Kim Jong Kook "sarang seu ruh wuh" & the funny Goong MV... Thanks!!

I cant wait for the next eps... i just hope the arson plot will not be shown anymore... come to think of it, JJH never had a scene where he was crying right? i actually want to see him cry... cant wait for wed!!!

Guest jennxxness

i think so too. Ever since the affair was mentioned in the drama, i couldn't help but think shin and yul are actually brothers. what a twist it would be

yup. I believe there was a speculation a while back that the old king (shin's grandfather) found out that Yul's dad couldn't have been yul's dad after realizing he couldn't have any children.. which led him to believe that Yul's mom and Shin's dad had an affair and Yul became the love child. so the old king told Yul's mom to leave at once (and you remember a couple of scenes back that she said she'll do anything it'll take to come back)... I believe someone posted that if this was the case, there's a note in alfredo that explains the whole story. CG finds out, shows it to the grandmother- the grandmother tells Yul and his mother to go away and CG and shin live happily ever after.

I don't know how true this is.. but it makes sense.. the way yul's mom had to leave.. the part where the grandfather was reprimanding her... etc..

If this was acted out- Goong would have done far better cause this is actually pretty interesting.

It's better than their pitiful love-jealousy scenes that take up 99% of the past episodes.

Refering back to the newslink about the last four episodes being sad... If thats the case, I find them pretty stupid for extending Goong to four episodes only to make viewers frustrated with a sad, mournful ending. I probably won't cry. I'd probably be furious. =P

I cant wait for the next eps... i just hope the arson plot will not be shown anymore... come to think of it, JJH never had a scene where he was crying right? i actually want to see him cry... cant wait for wed!!!

I don't think Goong the manwha and the drama are that similar. It was in the beginning but they kind of got their own chronological ordering going. I don't think the arson scene will be coming out. I don't know. Correct me if I'm wrong. I looked back on the manwha, and the context of most of the scenes seemed to be different in the latter part of the story. Like they had a couple of the same lines but some scenes played out differently and they skipped a couple of parts and added a few.

But then again, I only glimpsed at the manwha and a couple of scenes- so it may be pretty similar than what I'm assuming.

i think so too. Ever since the affair was mentioned in the drama, i couldn't help but think shin and yul are actually brothers. what a twist it would be

i think that they are brothers and that is why Shin said to Yul in the confrontaion that only the two of them can change their destiny or ruin it at the same time. Shin probably realizes that there might be a possibilty that they can be brothers.

In the article, that doni kindly posted up, from the brief skimming through of article, we can be in store for many tears in ep 22 and 23 but NOONE knows the ending of the drama yet. maybe we should actually have some hope.

Also, dont you think this is typical of many korean dramas where up to the very last minute, everything is a mess.

yup. I believe there was a speculation a while back that the old king (shin's grandfather) found out that Yul's dad couldn't have been yul's dad after realizing he couldn't have any children.. which led him to believe that Yul's mom and Shin's dad had an affair and Yul became the love child. so the old king told Yul's mom to leave at once (and you remember a couple of scenes back that she said she'll do anything it'll take to come back)... I believe someone posted that if this was the case, there's a note in alfredo that explains the whole story. CG finds out, shows it to the grandmother- the grandmother tells Yul and his mother to go away and CG and shin live happily ever after.

^ I AGREE WITH YOU.

the part of the little flashback. i thought of it too. that YUL mom and SHIN's DAD have this little affair going on, she did say. she'll try everything she can to get what back. * IF YOU LOOK AT SHIN'S DAD picture, it him and YUL's MOM. YUL's mom is wanting his son to become the crown prince, that y she trying soo hard to get SHIN to step down. bu SHIN wont. *that what i dink*

yeah, and remember in one episode

where the grandmother was talking to both yul and shin.

and she made a comment like "you are more than cousins, you are like brothers...so take care of each other"

is that completley foreshadowing or what?

^ I DO THINK IT FORESHADOWING.

if it not, they y would the grandmother say that...

/

But like i say, you never noe, untill the end. and thanks evy149 for the clip. i'm dl-ing it just to let you know. thanks again.

i know this may sound really random...

but does anyone know where i can get contact information for NOT the cast of goong, but the staff of goong (like director, camerman, etc)

because

i found out about this through my dad

and one of his CLOSEST childhood friends is actually the audio recording person (you know, the people who hold the really big microphone thingies over the actor's heads) for goong

and my dad also knows the guy that acts as the hyeoyeol prince through a friend

and my dad said that if i can get contact for his friend, mr. yoo gwang-wook [유광욱], the audio recorder person, i can be able to meet some of the cast of goong and get autographs;;

so if someone's willing to help;;; can anyone find out contact information for the staff of goong?

wow! I hope you get that contact info. *crosses fingers for you*

About Shin's father possibly being Yul's father, god I hope not. That would be just a horrible plot twist. If they did that, it would scream out "TRYING TOO HARD". They should just focus on resolving whatever problems Shin/CG/Yul have w/o throwing in their parents' problems

Guest beautifulxmess

wow..all of these speculations are getting me excited..

but just a personal thought...I don't think the PD/scriptwriters themselves know where this is heading or for certain how everything is resolved. They seem a bit indecisive of the ending as I've gathered from fluctuating reports of the 'supposed' goong ending. And I remember once, the PD also expressed in an article his regrets of changing the course of the story midway in order to satisfy the viewers. he said its thrown everything off course.

So I'm guessing these past few weeks, the scriptwriters have probably frantically search for some rational way to end this drama so that the things they've decided to put in the drama (e.g, shin's sister, the flashback grandpa scenes) have more relevance. overall, i hope things end off nicely and not rashly thrown together. 2 more WEEKS LEFT!!! :(

and ps> i think its highly doubtful they'll banish Yul away from the palace. despite him being a little 'urgh' these past few eps, it will be too disheartening to see him go like that! he'll return in season 2 being bitter and angry then ever! so nooooOO!! happy ending for all I say! ^^

Guest usyagitntn

2 more weeks left til season 1 ends. I don't know if I should be sad or happy. I want a happy ending but right now I'm a little confused about the ending. I read in some pages back that there will be a happy ending guaranteed with Shin confessing to CG after running after to Macau and in the last page from the link someone gave (sorry I have such bad memory that I don't remember who posted it) they say that the ending will be a tearjerking one :wacko: . Can someone clear that up for me (*praying really hard for a happy ending with CG and Shin together*). Thanks in advance :)

Guest infinity

Does anybody know where I can download Eps. 15 and 16? The ones I dled stopped during the middle of the ep. T_T

Guest samtly

all in one this drama have achieve it something by having people getting into so much discussion over the character. since hyorin have left there will definitely be discussion now whether she is really bad or should we pitty her. if she was to stay on the show, we might think differently about her character. for me i dislike her in the beginning because she look down on CY, saying she does not fit to b the princess. that she have no right and to regret later of what u first give up. i think by the end she redeem herself by leaving. that is one good thing she did.

Guest Steph*

^ it means your limit has exceeded not the files.

wait a couple hours and d/l it again.

edit-

btw your sig is way too big.

and ps> i think its highly doubtful they'll banish Yul away from the palace. despite him being a little 'urgh' these past few eps, it will be too disheartening to see him go like that! he'll return in season 2 being bitter and angry then ever! so nooooOO!! happy ending for all I say! ^^

It's ok, they'll never banish him b/c Yul will get married to Kang-hyun and sicne Kang-hyun is CG's best friend, they _have_ to be let in the palace to the four of them can wreak havoc....like sneaking of to a club w/o telling anyone :lol:

Guest Meiling

I'm quite disappointed here that after backlogging 5 pages, its all abt people having arguments. Could you all kindly pm each other abt tat! now I know why not many people willing to backlog.

sigh*

^ I AGREE WITH YOU.

the part of the little flashback. i thought of it too. that YUL mom and SHIN's DAD have this little affair going on, she did say. she'll try everything she can to get what back. * IF YOU LOOK AT SHIN'S DAD picture, it him and YUL's MOM. YUL's mom is wanting his son to become the crown prince, that y she trying soo hard to get SHIN to step down. bu SHIN wont. *that what i dink*

^ I DO THINK IT FORESHADOWING.

if it not, they y would the grandmother say that...

/

But like i say, you never noe, untill the end. and thanks evy149 for the clip. i'm dl-ing it just to let you know. thanks again.

not to put speculation on speculation...

But this is just my thinking.

if Yul is really KingDaddy and MoToot's love child, born out of a secret affair between the two of them, shouldn't KingDaddy feel guilty towards the Queen (b/c he was unfaithful) thus feel obligated to put SHIN on the throne, and not Yul, because it's like compensation to the Queen for being in their farse of a marriage and not exposing KingDaddy for the unfaithful jerk that he is? (Not that saying this is what will happen, since the comic doesn't really show any nuances of this and who knows how they'll do the drama...)

I kind of hope that Yul and Shin won't turn out to be actually brothers, because isn't the whole hidden truth from birth/secret sibling thing really overdone? (or maybe it's because it's overdone that everyone thinks they'll just use it again?)

Guest echoRy

loveit9jh.jpg

aaahhhh, i love this. it's a perfect parody poster!

YOU R DISAPPOINTED?!!!

not as disappointed as me and Myth for having participated in it! but yeah, it's over, ur late!

Archived