[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

err uproar? Try irritation.

A little question? If u call that a question.

READ the rules.

and curiousity? WAD curiousity? u mean the request for links is wad.. curiousity??

try the word leeching.

we dun mind uploading for those leechers.. but PLS SHUT it.

DO not request! how many times must this be repeated?

this IS not a request thread. This is a goong discussion thread.

AND LOOK AT THE LAST FEW PAGES> it is FULL OF REQUESTS.

DO U PEEPZ WANT THE THREAD TO BE CLOSE DOWN AND THERE IS NO MORE LINKS TO DOWNLOAD?

I BET THAT WILL BE A SIGHT. If the thread get close down. There wun even be any voluntary links uploaded to download.

THINK before u post

and i am sure all of u here understand ENGLISH.

READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS

calm down Liquidfir!! Gosh!!! people here are sure has a bad temper anyway just follow the RULES of you're that lazy to read it well SORRY YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU MUST READ IT! :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovedrama

Wow, seems episode 20 was an interesting and hot episode at the end. Regardless I'm not going to bother watching 19 or 20 until I find out what happens in 21. Although I'm still going to download the high quality versions of these episodes. I'm curiouse to find out how Shin will be able to handle all of this. CG's just becoming to much of an idiot at this point. She's so clueless its giving me a headache. And Shin's no better...well until he finaly confessed..although he did it in a way that will make CG suspeciouse that its all an act. Sigh...hope Shin says it right in the next episode or else he will loose CG at this rate.

If all the players are smart then we wouldn't have a drama to watch and see our lovely Shin and CG. It's a drama and it is expected. So cheer up and enjoy the show my fellow goongnies :P

Guest gglover

READ the rules.

and curiousity? WAD curiousity? u mean the request for links is wad.. curiousity??

try the word leeching.

DO U PEEPZ WANT THE THREAD TO BE CLOSE DOWN AND THERE IS NO MORE LINKS TO DOWNLOAD?

I BET THAT WILL BE A SIGHT. If the thread get close down. There wun even be any voluntary links uploaded to download.

THINK before u post

you know, if everyone just ignores their requests, then the amount of post would cut down by half because frankly, flipping through pages of telling people to read rules is just as annoying as people requesting them

Guest jennxxness

I don't understand why Yul's mom is telling CG to divorce... cause if she divorces, ya sure she'll rip Shin off but Yul will give up his proposed title and be with her... urgh?

you know, if everyone just ignores their requests, then the amount of post would cut down by half because frankly, flipping through pages of telling people to read rules is just as annoying as people requesting them

thats what i think too. lol. we're not only being flooded with requests but posts that reprimand requests..

Guest Chaima

Actually I agree with you there......

No offence, but I sympathize with those being shut down by harsh remarks...

PEACE :D

Well, well, well.. It's finally getting to everyone's nerve, huh? Let's all take a deep breath :) It sure ain't an easy transition with the new rules and all. But we'll get there someday. In the mean time, we just have to repeat for those who are still unaware of the rules change. I'm thinking maybe if we work together it'd be easier. Here's what I propose for the rescue mission of our beloved Goong thread:

- For those who already know about the new rules *which I'm sure that means all of us*, whenever you get to a new page and no warning has been posted yet, please post one for that particular page, in bolded super-sized bright fonts.

- Whenever you d/l a new link (especially from YSI) for episode/BTS/preview/whatever, please try to make it an obligation to your own conscience to re-upload at least 1 more YSI link. When you post your new YSI link, remind others to do the same too, in bolded super-sized bright fonts. Keep the cycle going, so we can avoid others from breaking this rule.

These are my 2-cent. It's free to all of you if you want to try it out or not. Just some simple thoughts to avoid this thread from closing down :)

:) SUPER FRIENDLY REMINDER: People, we are NO LONGER ALLOWED to request for links (episode/preview/BTS/etc) in this thread. If the rule continues to be broken, this thread will be shut down. Please WAIT for others to re-upload the links or PM if you need extra help. IF YOU D/L, BE NICE AND PLEASE ALSO RE-UPLOAD for others. GO GOONGERS!!

READ the rules.

try the word leeching.

THINK before u post

wthell?? i dunt get why ur making such a big deal out of this. as if u didnt see i was apologising for asking the question

quote name='angelxglo' date='Mar 16 2006, 12:16 PM' post='1996711']

wow... such a little quesion ended up wid such uproar. shame on me and my curious thots!

HwangHwuMaMa is one riled and upset mother-in-law. She's fearsome. A scene to behold.

Dee... your pictures are as pretty as always...!! *huggles* Thank you...!!

Yeah, that pic is definitely a scene to behold, can't seem to understand why she was that upset though. Her son did worst (refers to ep 9). My theory is maybe she doesn't want people to think that the children Chaegyung might carry in the future, are not Shin's?. Well, that's like future future future consequense though. :) And the King, oh well, I can't seem to find anything good in him. It's like all he thinks about is Hye Jong Jung and how to return the throne to Yul.

This is episode is quite good actually, not as bad as yesterday's episode, where I cursed at Yul all the way through the show. I did curse someone though today, Chaegyung. She has that mellow face all the time now. Where's our happy-go-lucky Princess Shin Chaegyung? Oh well, she has to mature one way or another, but by listening to lies and willingly steered by a liar was not what I expected from a smart girl like her. I don't really like a weak and confused girl as a leading character, it's not a good example for young viewers, right?

Anyway, did someone mentioned the word DREAM as another sign/hint by the PDs? I like that, but can't seem to figure out what it means. :unsure:

Oh, and where are the essays? I've been enjoying yesterday's ep deep & insightful observations. Keep them coming you guys!

Go Audrey...!! Yes, those are great suggestions, come on Goongers, for those of you d/ling the links, please help the others by uploading it back. Don't break the circle :)

{edit} I forgot to mention about Hyorin... Hyorin ROCKS..!! That's how I imagine a leading lady should be, well except the suicide attempt though :P She rises back and goes for her dream. I hope Chaegyung will realise hers soon, even if it means she has to separate with Shin. She was such a strong character in the first half of the show. Where is she now? :unsure:

Guest tengosuds

ahhh episode 20 looks like its going to be intense. to think that a few weeks ago goong was going to end today!!! im so glad its been extended.

I REALLY DONT LIKE THE KING. he annoys me soooooo much. and yuls mum needs to get a life. GRRRRRRR!!

<3 goong

Guest rainy_summer

I think hyorin will make a perfect queen as per the old standard. But the previous emperor obviously wanted to change the way the royal family should be, hence he arranged for the crown-prince-to-be to marry a commoner. Although CG may not be as refine as hyorin, she has the warmth that will appeal to the commoner. something to balance the coolness of Shin. The royals tend to be cool so with CG bringing in some warmth, that should make the royals closer to their people.

Very true! CG is their "gate" into understanding their own citizens. Royals have the tendency to be detached from the outside world. There was a scene, i think it was in episode 15 or 16 when Shin mentioned something about keeping up appearances and CG made a comment that not giving their citizens enough credit or something like that. Had Hyorin became the crown princess I dont think Shin's eyes would have been opened to different things. He wouldnt have a chance to broaden his horizons. He will stick to what he has always been like because thats the circle that they mingle in. Its just going to be a repetition of what it has always been. I agree that I think the late King envisioned his monarchy to be in tune with the times and thus is was important to have a future Empress to bring a sense of "new things" into the palace. CG isnt there to shake things up in the palace but she will most definitely bring the royals closer to their citizens and vice versa.

I hope this is the angle that the PD will work on. I think this S1 is more of CG still finding her way into the palace life. This is all new to her. After all she was just minding her own business and in a blink her whole life changed. It has been a tough ride but I think once she realizes that there is a reason why she was picked she will take upon the role and responsibility.

Guest echoRy

Anyway, did someone mentioned the word DREAM as another sign/hint by the PDs? I like that, but can't seem to figure out what it means. :unsure:

yeah, i'm wondering what the meaning is behind the word "dream" too.

i mean at this point, it could mean a whole lot of things for Chae & Shin!

and yay, creidesca is uploading episode 20 as we speak...can't wait!

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks creidesca for the rapid upload of epi 20 (159 MB) to your cb...you rock!!!

will upload and send to sophendo and charles0702 for those who can't use cb just like yesterday, so bear with us a bit :)

Archived