[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest linatan

ummm...well it's not really ended..we still ahve 4 more episodes...

if you're pointing to an open ending to THIS week's epsode then yes i guess you could call it an open ended ending BUT we pretty much know what happens next week from the preview...(in regards to the nterview anyway)

-yinyin

yeahh if count on this week epsd, it is called open ending.

anyone could translate the preview for epsd 21? what does CG say to the interviewer? does she mention about divorce??? NOT at all rite????????????????????? thanks god.

my comment for today epsd--- i think CG deserves all the scolding, hehhe who tell her alwys find Yul. but i also pity her actually, babo SHin never defense ur wife in front of ur parents. and tat jerkk YUL - TOOT alwys insist CG to divorce SHin......i hope epsd 22 will start to be better. may be in epsd 21 there will be fire scene and from epsd 22, CG will worry abot SHin being taken away for interview and start missing him and start to realize her love for himmm :rolleyes::rolleyes:

actually today epsd, I am not crying perhaps becos i just finished crying (i am watching the finale of "Sound of Color", maybe some of you also watch it, so sad the main actor die)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taiping

i think she's not going to. at least she didn't in the manhwa after shin told her his feelings... :D

i also dont think there would be divorce announcements... because in the preview there werent any confrontations between Shin's mom and dad. Of course if there are going to be divorce announcements, they would be devastated! but it seems like Shin's dad is not mad at him or anything while they were talking in the preview right? hope my "assumptions" are right!

^ call me a sadistic but i actually hope she does.

because i don't think that their relationship can actually go anywhere far if she doesn't.

i'm not saying that i want them to divroce; but i think CG being stupid and announcing the divorce will be what it takes for shin to realise that he REALLY needs to talk it out with CG because she's so dramatically dense....

-yinyin

i think if theyre going to announce a divorce, it would destroy the palace with more rumors... right? i think they can work it out on their own... Shin just have to confess and tell CG about what he feels and vice versa!

i really cant believe yul! talk about desperate!!! he even calls CG and remind her that she should announce that she wants divorce! i think hes getting crazy... hehe!

lets hope ep21, 22, 23, & 24 are gooooood episodes! AND NO OPEN ENDING PLEASE! maybe a happy ending with a beginning story line for season 2 would do right?

Guest _yinsyung*--

what happens in the manhwa - is that CG announces that she wants a divorce...

shin then takes her hand and attempts to explain to the public that - yes they had thought of a divorce because it was an arranged marriage (hence, the public found out that it IS an arranged marriage) and then he basically goes on with flowery speech about why they have decided NOT to divorce...

basically making CG's words void; the public appears to accept and that's that...

but once they return to the car - shin immediately lets go of CG's hand and wipes it as if it's dirty...so i really hope the PDs don't follow that side of things...

and i've realised why i'm not as excited as some of you are about shin confessing - I know he's truly confessing, he knows, and you all know BUT i have a feelign that the PDs can make CG dense enough for her to be in denial.

and hence, i'm not allowing myself the chance for lost hope by not getting happy about it UNTIL i get confirmation from CG that she knows that Shin's words are true and not a facade.

{EDIT} remember - in the manhwa CG announces she wants a divorce; but she doesn't get it.

at least not in this part of it...so if MBC decides to follow the manhwa in that way - CG will announce for divorce; but shin will be able to manipulate her words.

my desire is only for CG to announce and not to carry through...because that would be too similar to FH.

i seriously hope that instead of blowing up at CG for announcing it in public; shin will go the less moronic way and blow up for CG not understanding the simple words - "i love you..."

-yinyin

Guest cheli001

yes it did. and after the interview shin took cg's hand..in front of everybody..they walked hand in hand to the car...but after that...i'd rather not talk about it...hehehe...take a look at the manhwa urself...do u want me to upload it for you... :) i'm so in a good mood now!!! :lol:

please please upload it!!! :D thanks! :)

Guest blue.roses

can someone tell me what the preview for epi21 was? im dying, cus 20 didnt sound too good for CHAESHIN.

im glad that he told her now too, he really does love her. the screen saver [ shin chaekyug ] that was sweeet.

Guest jhessy

yes it did. and after the interview shin took cg's hand..in front of everybody..they walked hand in hand to the car...but after that...i'd rather not talk about it...hehehe...take a look at the manhwa urself...do u want me to upload it for you... :) i'm so in a good mood now!!! :lol:

Puhahaha... yes rainydayryani... i've got the scanlation but somehow, I forgot which chapter was it. Did not get to read the whole chapters, which is it??

Guest _yinsyung*--

on other side of things -

1) i can't believe yul's mum slapped Shin; he IS still the crown prince afterall - does no respect come from that title?

even if shin the person doesn't deserve respect (and i'm not making any point there) but at least the title should stand for something...

even if yul's mum holds a higher place (forgive me if i'm wrong) i still don't think she shouldn'y have slapped shin; esp. not in front of one of the sanggongs....

2) i can't believe yul rang CG right before the interview...

that was the final act of desparation - it doesn't make yul look evil; it makes him look almost pathetic (in that sad puppy dog kind of way)

can't help but feel sorry for how blind he is when it comes to CG....

{EDIT} ooooooooooo tops again ^^

off to a 1:32am shower..will be back; because i haven't watched chiense subbed 19 :x

-yinyin

Guest blue.roses

i cant believe yul calls what he has for CG love...hes hurting her alot. if he left her alone, then SHIN wouldnt be the one hurting her anymore.

Guest thegraduate

I haven't been keeping up with the updates here but can someone tell me why there's a season 2? Is this current season ending at 20 or 24 episodes? Thanks for the info.

Guest marie_n

ey guys thanks for the updates.. im so happy hahahha...

psycho2005: thanks for the caps and the link.. ill upload one also after dl.. thanks again.

Guest summer73

Babo CG, Shin had been trying to protect her & dun mind to become bad person in her eye, why can't she see...... Shin is hurting as much as she does...... I really can't stand her keep going to Yul.... (feel like slapping her, hahaha but can't bear to do so)

Y is the love to Shin so thin until she rather believe Yul & mo-toot den Shin, in this ep, I think Hyorin is much better than CG (at least she really love Shin truly)

I really hope Chaeshin will get happy ending...pls.....

What? Why he confessed in the interview? It's so unromantic and set CG under pressure.

He have a lot to learn! Even when he told that he loves her, he don't act like. He must more care for her and don't let her suffer alone.

I want more hugging scenes and kisses :phew:.

Guest DallasE

now did CG get to say anything about the divorce? if so, does Shin announce he loves her b4 or after that?

according to the manhwa CG does say the "D" word but Shin covered up with a wonderful speech about though theirs is an arranged marriage blah blah blah.

i think the interview came to an abrupt end when Shin pretends to be sick and was whisked back to the palace in a hurry

so there were no smiles and not one sweet moment for our dear ChaeShin in Ep20?

I loved how Shin handles Yul and the interview in this episode. However, I think he is really annoyed and hurt when CG ran off to another area to answer Yul's phone call before the interview. I like how he leans into ChaeGyung and then takes her phone away and cuts Yul off his preaching.

During the interview, he's the soul of coolness & firmness. YES! He utters "SARANGHAMIDA" publicly.

CG is taken aback! But in the preview, I believe she says "Wait" & there she mentions DIVORCE, but before she can elaborate further, Shin catches hold of her hand and talks his way out of a difficult situation, I'm guessing here.

I think JJH acted really well in this episode. He looked really HOT all cold & ruthless at the showdown with the Mo-Toot, before she slapped him. And also when he was in session with his stupid-a** father! It was a war of words and Shin was unrelenting.

Also, I'm really glad that HwangHwuMaMa really gave ChaeGyung a good tongue-lashing! I hope this would somehow wake her up and remind her of the court protocol. But poor CG looked really TERRIFIED when HwanHwuMaMa stormed into her room! I can fully identify with HwangHwu's dissatisfaction with CG. Is it any wonder she blew her top when she finally realized that CG has been meeting up with Yul on the side?? Talk about history repeating itself! Then the mother {taeHwu}, and now the son {Yul} were doing the poaching!!

Guest _yinsyung*--

yes i absolutely loved the way he handled it as well; because he didn't like just grab it like he usually would...

:x

he looked like a kid eavesdropping...(like CG) and to make this not a totally useless post; i shall reup those last few minutes that psycho2005 has so kindly capped and recorded <3

EDIT - LAST FEW MINUTES OF EP 20 REUPPED <3

What? Why he confessed in the interview? It's so unromantic and set CG under pressure.

He have a lot to learn! Even when he told that he loves her, he don't act like. He must more care for her and don't let her suffer alone.

I want more hugging scenes and kisses :phew:.

ya, poor CG, after everything that's gone before, she probably thinks he's lying to the public to make himself look better or something! Especially considering all the lectures she's been getting from Shin's mom lately, I can imagine her believing it's all part of a scripted speech.

Guest rainydayryani

Puhahaha... yes rainydayryani... i've got the scanlation but somehow, I forgot which chapter was it. Did not get to read the whole chapters, which is it??

i think it was on ch 68-69...but then again someone just wrote that in these ch he only talked about their marriage...but in the end cg didn't get the chance to talk about the divorce...

Archived