[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest narutaru

I believe that in Korea winter is between December and February. Something like that.

I live in Australia so we don't have proper seasons where I am. However when I lived in Europe, Winter was December - February, Spring March - May, Summer June - August and Autumn September - November. I am fairly sure that Korea and Japan are the same as Europe.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valandy

I think he started to feel something for her when she came to him after he was thrown the rotten eggs during the press. He said that everyone thought he was angry so nobody dared to go near him. I think at that time he was touched that CG went to console him. :D

Can I ask something actually? I know I have heard people saying that there will be 6 episodes in season 2, but then I read another chinese article and it seems like it is not 6 episodes but rather that they have come up with 6 potential stories/storylines for season 2.

I kind of doubt that they would take so long to come up with season 2 if they have only planned 6 episodes. I mean look at how they can come up with the 4 additional episodes so fast.

Can someone confirm this?

Thanks in advance!

Guest chubbyone

i don't mean to argue with you, but everything is going YUL'S MOM'S way now, don't you think so?

she's the root of all evil, the mastermind behind it all.

shin is suffering so much, but so is yul.

his dad is dead, chae gyung doesn't reciprocate his feelings, and he's all alone, too.

it's unfair to blame this all on yul, he's just a puppet =(

it's fair to say all the bad things in the drama are happening to all the characters; that's why it's a 'hell' episode =)

hee, i'm just defending yul =) he deserves much more than this =p

I'm with 'Yul' Telly. At least we know that Shin has CG's heart and what has Yul got?

A 'Mom from hell'? :o

Guest narutaru

Yul really hasn't got anything in this world. So I do feel for him. The only thing he loves, and needs doesn't want him like that. I really want happiness for Yul. I believe that Shin and CG would be fine whatever happens, but Yul has had to suffer too much.

I believe that in Korea winter is between December and February. Something like that.

I live in Australia so we don't have proper seasons where I am. However when I lived in Europe, Winter was December - February, Spring March - May, Summer June - August and Autumn September - November. I am fairly sure that Korea and Japan are the same as Europe.

Thanks a lot.... :D 17 mins to go i guess

OMGGGGGG

SHIN GOONG CONFESS TO CHAE KYUNG. SHE CONFESSED! DONT LET HER BE HURT BY YOU~

Preview for Epi 20..

OMG.. YUL.. STOP...IT...omg...

SHIN GOONGGGGGGg.. STOP SEEING HYORIN IF YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR CG. SHE IS SOOO DEEP IN LOVE WITH YOU.. BUT SOMETIME YOU DONT EVEN NOTICE. YUL IS GOING TO TRY TO WIN HER HEART IF SHIN DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AT ALL>

Guest penguinna

im in tvants...... and i don't know which mbc station i should click.....currently, the mbc station that i clicked, is still showing sports news.....am i in the wrong channel? thks in adv.!

Archived