[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

Oh, the suicide thing. Ohhh, I shall stop myself before I go on all night about that one. *short sigh*

oh i would stay up with u all night and go back n forth...but alas this is not the place.

*double sigh* though after u.

Bear- let's just go, let's all go to Korea and knock some sense into Shin.

"communication" people, they got major comm problemas!

the PD's should include a scene where Shin just walks into Chae's room, sits on the bed,

and starts talking. just talking and talking and talking, getting everything out in the open.

Chae will just look at him and listen till he's finished pouring his heart out...and then she can go.

Yelling might ensue or it might not, but the whole thing ends with them tired and past out on the bed,

holding each other as if their lives depended on it.

now wouldn't that be nice *sigh*

---> kumusta! addict na ako! Ano ba yung mga pinaguusapan nila? Well, opinion nila iyon .. basta ako.. ENJOY LANG! :)

BEBOT, i wish i could hug u! ^^^that is perfect, thanx!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xx-outsider-xx

on another note, the kiss Shin gave CG while she was sleeping was incredibly sweet! now, if only he'd do that when she's awake!

so much into the forced kiss discussion, one hardly mentions this sweet kiss, eh? lol.

yup.. i love this kiss. that was a sweet one. too bad CG was sleeping. and did you guys noticed the way he patted her when she was sleeping. that's a sign of affection~ *sigh* but still he's a baboo shin. :P

Guest huong_tram

on another note, the kiss Shin gave CG while she was sleeping was incredibly sweet! now, if only he'd do that when she's awake!

i totally agree with you here!!! :rolleyes::w00t:

Rebby... Sorry about kicking Shin down there, but you're right, I want a sehson too, so let's just leave with the slap, shall we? Although I still think Shin needs to be punished for that kiss, as hot as it was. Although, biting his tongue would also sends a good memo for him to do it gentler next time.

The kiss was not malicious at all, I agree. It was more of a desperate act, also agree. It's there, we can see that from JJH's act, everyone must have seen that, it's common sense and it's one of the many twists there is in any drama show. We need every single emotion to build up a good drama and therefore, both Yul & Shin's kisses were right where they belong.

If Yul is forgiven for kissing another man's wife without her consent, I think we can forgive Shin for the desperate kiss as well. If Yul's kiss is justified by the notion that it was an act of love, then we can also validate Shin's kiss because it was also an act of love. We, the viewers, know all about it, right? We know that Yul loves CG, but didn't we also come to the conclusion that Shin is in fact falling in love with his wife?

If people really wanted to compare the wrong doings of Shin, to be fair, they really should compare them to Yul's actions. Both are cavemen. Shin with his actions and Yul with his words. They're equal in every step of the way, but at least Shin is not a greedy man. Yul has hurt CG with lies, is his action justified again? Then let's justify Shin's words of wanting to make CG suffer by marrying her.

We need clear minds here, peepz. Don't have clouded minds just because someone is in someone's camp. We want to have a clean thread, right? Than the discussion should be free from any kind of objectives.

Guest AznGrlz

OMG....thats very sweet.....love it sooo muchie.......shes very talented...... B)

She's right here...her name is Jessie and she said Hi to everyone! Me and her just finished watching ep. 15 and at the :hug/hug: scene she's like omg! ahhhh! ahhhhh! omg! :then she fainted: hehe and she decided to write this poem in loyal dedication to :love: it only took her 5 minutes too! i was like omg! how?!? anywayz...she's planning to write a :6 page rap: and is name it :the chase of love: on their whole love story...when she's done i'll share some with everyone!

Guest chll51

Rebby... Sorry about kicking Shin down there, but you're right, I want a sehson too, so let's just leave with the slap, shall we? Although I still think Shin needs to be punished for that kiss, as hot as it was. Although, biting his tongue would also sends a good memo for him to do it gentler next time.

The kiss was not malicious at all, I agree. It was more of a desperate act, also agree. It's there, we can see that from JJH's act, everyone must have seen that, it's common sense and it's one of the many twists there is in any drama show. We need every single emotion to build up a good drama and therefore, both Yul & Shin's kisses were right where they belong.

If Yul is forgiven for kissing another man's wife without her consent, I think we can forgive Shin for the desperate kiss as well. If Yul's kiss is justified by the notion that it was an act of love, then we can also validate Shin's kiss because it was also an act of love. We, the viewers, know all about it, right? We know that Yul loves CG, but didn't we also come to the conclusion that Shin is in fact falling in love with his wife?

If people really wanted to compare the wrong doings of Shin, to be fair, they really should compare to Yul's actions. Both are cavemen. Shin with his actions and Yul with his words. They're equal in every step of the way, but at least Shin is not a greedy man. Yul has hurt CG with lies, is his action justified again? Then let's justify Shin's words of wanting to make CG suffer by marrying her.

We need clear minds here, peepz. Don't have clouded minds just because someone is in someone's camp. We want to have a clean thread, right? Than the discussion should be free from any kind of objectives.

i totally agree with your points. lol. if yul was right for kissing cg then shin was also right for kissing cg (so luck :P). we can't exactly blame one person and not blame the other. lol.

Guest Bebot

I agree, in that scene I was just like, Awwwww!! OMG! :wub: At least now, since it's on Tape/Recorded, CG will finally have some idea about MAJOR "Sweet" stuff that Shin does when she's sleeping!! KISSING & HUGGING! KISSING! is there Touching??? Maybe??? :D

now wouldn't that be nice *sigh*

BEBOT, i wish i could hug u! ^^^that is perfect, thanx!!!

----> Hehehehe! Puso mo! .. hinga ka lang ng malalim... kanina pa ako dito, but nakakakot yung pinaguusapan nila! huh? ngeek! ano ba yun! Goong ba yun? Gumawa nalang ako ng banners hehehhe! :D

Guest AznGrlz

Wow! Awesome job! I wish I could write like that.. She total encaptures CG's view or what CG should be paying attention to.

I love this part, I hope CG hears this part! "Keep believing, put some faith on love's creator,

'Cause the ice will have to melt sooner or later"

Good Job! :D

She said thank you and yup she wishes someone would just pop out of the blue and tell her that too! hehe

Guest zarina5382

I just hope that Shin will say anything such as saranghanda to CG...And CG realizes how deep is Shin's love towards her eventhough he never mention it...I believes that ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER than WORDS...Why don't CG realize that?

Yul is an interesting cookie in all this. And I don't just say this because I love KJH, but really, he's possibly more hot/cold than Shin is. One minute he's the good guy, the next minute he's the evil guy, but mostly everyone has pegged him to the "bad" tagboard with some good tendencies. While Shin, on the other hand, has been pegged to the "good" tagboard with some bad tendencies. And either side likes to justify wrongdoings for each respective guy. Truth be told, they're both at the bottom of my barrel. The only thing keeping Yul afloat in my liking is Kang Hyun. *nods sadly*

Guest sunhee *

Oh, the suicide thing. Ohhh, I shall stop myself before I go on all night about that one. *short sigh*

I think we can all rant about that one. That would exponentially increase this thread. :lol:

"communication" people, they got major comm problemas!

I guess Shin will definitely not opt for Communications as a major in Season 2. Or Psychology. Or Sociology. (haha)

I agree about the conversation... except I think there's a reason why CG calls him Babo Shin. He seems to have a lot of difficulty in that area. He knows how to bellow, but not talk. Also, heart to heart and Shin doesn't really exist on the same plane, I believe. He's the type who can walk the talk, but can't talk the walk. But that makes him all the more interesting to me. I'm just a weirdo, eh? haha

Wow, really long observation :D Just want to share my comments on some parts.

Regarding the part where CG fell and going oh-i'm-so-concerned-about-yul part, although I don't think it's a smart move, I do think it's a natural reaction one will have. Imagine if you fell and someone else breaks your fall and got hurt, naturally you will be worried about that person right? Unless the other party is your sworn enemy whom you can't even bear the thought of being in contact with him/her. Basically what I am trying to say that part is probably just a knee-jerk reaction that CG has.

:) I understand that it's a natural reaction one will have, but I'm just disappointed on how it seems to me (hm shin's point of view too especially), that when it comes to Yul, our Chae tends to show more care and friendly. Not that I can blame her also though, from the way Yul treats her (minus the last 'Iwannagiveyouapresent' kiss), I understand why she could behaved like that. It is understandable, but still bothering me to see her like that to Yul. No wonder Shin keeps on asking her like "is yul better than me?" "when we get divorce then are you going to run away with yul?" etc.. etc. Those questions prove to me, that both CG and Shin need to work on expressing and reassuring each other about their love, or else this relationship is just going downhill. *eek.. I hate to say this, but somewhat, since it's in the manhwa also, I think there might be a chance that the PD will bring in the divorce issue* *knock on wood*

OK now conclusion on CG: she's still young and needs to be more stern. Dare to declare, "this is what I want" and starts fighting for it. (I really like when she juggled down that glasses of champagne... haha.. so cool B) did you guys see the look on Shin's face? priceless. Hehe!).

As for hyorin and shin talking scene, though it marked the point where Shin actually admitted to Hyorin that someone else, someone special to him (refers to CG) is now in his world, but the timing is SUX. *sigh*

I couldn't help but laughed out loud when I read your comment.

I really don't see anything wrong with that. Out of courtesy, that's what she supposes to do. In additional to that, it's just her personality...she cares about everyone.

Hmm I think you might read my last comment the wrong way, but whatever haha..

Let's just have fun reading each other's opinion without trying to pull each other's apart. We're all one family.... the Goong family, lolz.

As I mention before, I still do love and adore CG, and as much as I'm the Shin+CG shipper, there are some things that I think, it'd be better if it wasn't done in that certain way. (I still think CG's reaction is a bit too much. No wonder Yul has the nerves to give her the 'present' kiss. Dunno... when I put myself in Yul's shoes for a moment, I do see a window of opportunity to kiss, especially judging from the way she cares for him and help him with the band-aid :P).

Chae Gyung tried to push him away and Shin wouldn't let her. He didn't care about her enough to respect the fact that she was saying and acting a clear NO. It doesn't matter a hill of beans that we all wanted hot skinship, because at that moment, it was about what Chae Gyung wanted and what Shin DENIED HER JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS PHYSICALLY WEAKER. THAT is the wrong part in all this. That kissing scene was about violation, and it hit me on a moral level.

Whew. I feel like a lawyer in a rape case. *knocks head back and forth*

Amen to that. :lol: The moral level.

It was indeed a rough, forced kiss. That's why I still think there's no romantic or hot in that area.

Shin could've done it better, he's capable of being sweet and we have witnessed that already in that first hugging scene after he stormed out (ep 15). Yes, anyone in this situation (*put myself in shin's shoes*), with that kind of feelings he has,... plus all the ego and that pride of his (daymn the pride lolz.. he's truly a natural-born Prince.).... no wonder we get to see that we did see in this episode....

Which reminds me that the PD still 'owes' us that passionate, full of love kiss for our Royal couple :P

Interestingly, when he punched the wall, I knew that deep down he admitted to himself guilty of charged.

The look on his face, even though still so pissed off and angry and furious and hurt also (that slap from CG gotta hurt him emotionally and physically somehow), he knew what he just did was totally wrong.

And in the spur of the moment, it breaks my heart to see him like that.

The end of eppie 18 gave me this kind of feeling in which I'm not too sure if I wanna replay that scene again, at least for now.

AznGrlz, that writing is just beautiful, indeed.

I like the last part... hehe... I wanna see some ice-melt pleaseeee! ^^

*waves to all my lovelies Goongers*... I miss you guys *pouts*

btw, I hope Telly is okay... haven't seen her for a while... :unsure:

Guest echoRy

AznGrlz- tell Jessie, i love her poem too, or well if she's with u she can read it herself... :rolleyes:

lolxxxooo, thanx Jessie for ur poem & for sharing it.

Bebot- ur really funny! << are u my ate, or am i urs? 20 ako >>

sunhee - Shin should major in psychology!

let's all remember this and chill...EunHye's lips are so pouty, like KJH's!

sweetkiss5pf.jpg

Guest Pikachu

If people really wanted to compare the wrong doings of Shin, to be fair, they really should compare them to Yul's actions. Both are cavemen. Shin with his actions and Yul with his words. They're equal in every step of the way, but at least Shin is not a greedy man. Yul has hurt CG with lies, is his action justified again? Then let's justify Shin's words of wanting to make CG suffer by marrying her.

icon_salute.gif

Anyway. For all you budding or full grown (in such short amount of time!) Jang Kyung + Kang Hyun shippers, I made a banner! XDDD u_u I know! Blame the (small) IRC crew for all the fangirl/crack talk. XDDDD

jkkhcamp.png

manda: are you happy? XDDD

Guest usyagitntn

Can anyone do a spot translation of the part where Shin just saw Yul kissed CG and then came to pull CG away from Yul but then Yul stopped him. What did they say? Thanks in advance :D

And also, does anyone have any idea how they gonna end the triangle between CG, Shin and Hyorin? I heard the going abroad hypothesis but is there any other one? Just curious to know :) .

Guest cilik

manda: are you happy? XDDD

PIKAAAAAA may i haaaave?

kekekeke yes, i'm very happy...thanks dear!

yes...blame the 4-man irc crew :lol:

and ririe, your post is too long to quote, but well said :D *claps and bows*

shenny, i know what you mean about not wanting to replay the scene. i've been refraining from watching the slapping (as much as i think shin deserves it) and the wall-punching, even after replaying the kissing scene for the umpteenth time. (but in your case, you can't really keep avoiding it forever, can you? :D)

Guest Pikachu

PIKAAAAAA may i haaaave?

kekekeke yes, i'm very happy...thanks dear!

yes...blame the 4-man irc crew...HAHAHH

and ririe, your post is too long to quote, but well said :D

hahaha of course. XDDDD;;; if we weren't going rabid in there w/ pseudo-fanfic writing this wouldn't have been created. XDDDD;;; hahaha

Guest sesami

Hi everyone,

Please do not get too upset or irritated when you watch this show. Just accept that GOONG is a manhwa story and therefore you should/could expect some unrealistic or exaggerated actions during the show. this is the beauty of GOONG & that's what makes it so fascinating in the first place!

So everyone, just relax & enjoy the next few precious episodes of this first season. I'm sure the PD or MBC know about us from Soompi... & that they have our strong support for this show (based on the ratings). I'm sure they are aware of how we feel about this show and hopefully give us what we want at the end. Otherwise, they'll lose our support for the second season. As someone has pointed earlier... I'm sure the PD or MBC is reading/following our thread closely. After all, everyone knows that Soompi has the biggest thread for Goong and it is also possible that the number of GOONGSTERS or GOONG Family is the biggest here as well.

Let's hope the PD gives us a more wonderful, juicy (more skinship) & exciting (ie Sesons for ChaeShin??) moments in episodes 19-24 and cut off any further "romantic or reminiscing " scenes between the king & mo-toot. Just make the king realise that his queen is his true love & drop mo-toot (i.e. similar to Shin's dropping Hyorin for CG).

Let's also hope for an even better and exciting story in the second season for GOONG! Fighting!!!!!

Guest V A L XD

AznGrlz- tell Jessie, i love her poem too, or well if she's with u she can read it herself... :rolleyes:

lolxxxooo, thanx Jessie for ur poem & for sharing it.

Bebot- ur really funny! << are u my ate, or am i urs? 20 ako >>

sunhee - Shin should major in psychology!

let's all remember this and chill...EunHye's lips are so pouty, like KJH's!

sweetkiss5pf.jpg

oh man thats hot! is that in epi.18? i'm still dling..2 more hours to go.

i'm trying so hard to follow the tread rules >.<

Amen to that. :lol: The moral level.

It was indeed a rough, forced kiss. That's why I still think there's no romantic or hot in that area.

Shin could've done it better, he's capable of being sweet and we have witnessed that already in that first hugging scene after he stormed out (ep 15). Yes, anyone in this situation (*put myself in shin's shoes*), with that kind of feelings he has,... plus all the ego and that pride of his (daymn the pride lolz.. he's truly a natural-born Prince.).... no wonder we get to see that we did see in this episode....

Which reminds me that the PD still 'owes' us that passionate, full of love kiss for our Royal couple :P

Interestingly, when he punched the wall, I knew that deep down he admitted to himself guilty of charged.

The look on his face, even though still so pissed off and angry and furious and hurt also (that slap from CG gotta hurt him emotionally and physically somehow), he knew what he just did was totally wrong.

And in the spur of the moment, it breaks my heart to see him like that.

The end of eppie 18 gave me this kind of feeling in which I'm not too sure if I wanna replay that scene again, at least for now.

Yea, I was watching the scene again to see if I could pick anything apart and that punch really says something of Shin. Course none of us can really figure out what's going on in his head. Heck, he could've punched the wall out of the fact that CG didn't accept his kiss. But I dunno, I feel like he might be feeling frustrated with himself. And thus I _hope_ that punch meant he knows what he did to CG was wrong. And what makes me really mad is the fact that the last couple of minutes makes it seem like the first 15 minutes of ep16 never happened. What happened to that loving couple we saw running around the beach? All of a sudden they're back to the drama? And it started out with CG seeing Shin talking to Hyo-rin. CG needs to stop feeling insecure about herself and just ask Shin what he was talking to Hyo-rin about. Shin may not be able to fully explain it to her. But it's friggin episode 18. Can't they have at least one understanding conversation??

Archived