[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest NoName

Thanks for all the wonderful link! Aww that scene was so cute. He was so shocked to see without her glasses.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah DEE thanks for the clarification for what JangKyung was saying to KangHyun.

and thanks for the HQ screencaps...i was trying to show everyone how dumbfounded he was, but the LQ caps i posted didn't do it justice.

but KangHyun really is pretty *sigh*

gah! Rebby! is that the PD?

yes, the 1st page here listed him as the director :)

Manda... Jang Kyung expression is priceless in that pic... He's like o_O *runs from SnowApple*

Gah, I'm still waiting for the HQ but these caps are killing me. I'm getting the impression that he took her glasses off? What a rip-off of my FF!!!!! *demands royalties* :angry:

Ahem, anyway. I don't mind that he was suddenly attracted to her, but I would mind if she reciprocated. That would just start hurricances somewhere.

Guest DallasE

dallase : PUAHAH!! he asked her that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda, I believe so and that makes him more likable in my eyes though.

Good to see that Shin's friends is getting friendly with ChaeGyung's buddies!

Public Viewing of a Private Act!

Gosh! I ddin't really see the boys reactions to this scene. But with this HD cap, this is really a classic scene!!

snap_j_200639_0023.jpg

Shin is so cute here! Trying to get out of an embarassing situation by saying there's a misunderstanding.

Babo, how can anyone misunderstand something like that??!

snap_j_200639_0024.jpg

Guest cilik

Gah, I'm still waiting for the HQ but these caps are killing me. I'm getting the impression that he took her glasses off? What a rip-off of my FF!!!!! *demands royalties* :angry:

hahahaha...SnowApple, actually KangHyun already had her glasses off when the boys joined them in the jacuzzi. the glasses JangKyung has in his hands are his. he took his own glasses off when he saw the real KangHyun without glasses.

Dee, that's why i said the stooges couldn't control their laughter (especially KangIn & RyuHwan)...kekekeke >3<

Dee... Love your screencaps...*huggles* My dearest JangKyung looks all pervy there...his smile in the last picture... wakkakakaka Isn't he adorable... and the glasses... *dies*

Apple... Now now... of course she won't like him, she has her eyes on the ebil!Yul(burger).. hahahaha

She's a tough cookie, hearing JangKyung said those snobbish words won't make her change her mind about ebil!Yul(burger)... :lol: And he didn't take off her glasses, it was his own glasses, to make sure that Kang Hyun-without glasses is in fact Kang Hyun :D

and JangKyung is only going through a phase... he's with me actually :lol:

{edit}manda's hands have spells in them... they're fast fast fast

hahahaha...SnowApple, actually KangHyun already had her glasses off when the boys joined them in the jacuzzi. the glasses JangKyung has in his hands are his. he took his own glasses off when he saw the real KangHyun without glasses.

ohhhhhkay, thank you for the clarification. i was about to kill the writers. :P

Guest clairdeluned

I'm in the middle of ep 18 right now, but I have to disagree with people who think that Shin is a bad guy because he's not admitting his feelings to CG...that's just how his personality is. I mean, he hasn't been able to call his own mother "umma" for 14 years. He's had to be a closed off person for so long. I'm just glad that he's beginning to open up to CG. :)

He should just stop talking to Ho-Toot and then all of his problems with CG would disappear.

Though he shouldn't have kissed her forcefully. That I agree with :P

yaH dallase.. when i heard him say misunderstanding.. i was laughin my butt off!! how can there be a misunderstandin here?

lOlx..

and rebby!! print out tHAT PD pic and set it up at shin camp.. it's going to take over ho-toot's dart board soon

Guest samgirl

id like to just jump in

arrgghhh no preview!!!

but the kiss was hot

i read here somewhere

that she wanted a slapping scene

wish granted!!

and someone wrote a fan fic abt the royal couple doing grocery together

and it did happen

maybe some one from MBC DOES READ THIS THREAD!!!

Guest kimtoa

FINALY, see someone who actualy truly agrees with me on this one! Yeah i'm glad she slapped him good! I realy didnt find the kiss that great at all...more like a way to punish her actualy. I know his jealouse but the boy's just angry as heck at that moment.

I agree with you guy...he kiss her because he was mad and jealous, but what make him jealous because he like/love her :P that why he doesn't want any man to touch her especially Yul :fury: ...It's man's pride...something along the line....

In here, I was shock...why would CG let Yul kiss her like that :fury: no matter she was sad or disappointed with her hubby--didn't she said they were a set???...she already know Yul like her since he confessed---keep distance with him please :angry: ...I know she was shocked of the kiss too, but she would have to push him away <_< even he was close friend , but she married and he had crossed the line. So wrong, sooooo dirty, dirty :tongue2: ---I used his line here. :D

For Yul---I was shocked that SHin didn't punch him here :crazy: --sorry Yul's camper, but I have to let my anger out or I'll die... I mean he punch Yul when he held CG's hand, but here common The Dude kiss your wife there!!!! He need a good punch there...and what give Yul the right not to let shin take his wife??? Even though I'm not agree with the traditiion of male dominant female...but hey...shin have the right to take his wife!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Guest samgirl

id like to just jump in

arrgghhh no preview!!!

but the kiss was hot

i read here somewhere

that she wanted a slapping scene

wish granted!!

and someone wrote a fan fic abt the royal couple doing grocery together

and it did happen

maybe some one from MBC DOES READ THIS THREAD!!!

Guest Yanie

I am going crazy waiting for next week....Shin Shin Shin....misunderstanding???? Please...so obviuos....he deserve the slap.....GO CG......

Guest DallasE

snap_j_200639_0039.jpg

snap_j_200639_0040.jpg

snap_j_200639_0041.jpg

snap_j_200639_0042.jpg

snap_j_200639_0043.jpg

snap_j_200639_0044.jpg

Ruin it with a kiss!

snap_j_2006310_.jpg

BBE7B6FBC0CCBEDF.jpg

snap_j_2006310_0000.jpg

All credits to miclub

Ririe, the pleasure is always mine. I just love to gaze at all these sharp looking pics. Tide us over before the HQ one becomes available. Also, I like JangKyung in glasses, so HAWT!!!

despite the slappin scene!! that kiss was like at boiling point!! i think it's better than the my name is kim sam soon first kiss..

OWHOOOooooo!!

and shin kisses her alot of times.. u think there is NGs?

i live for Ngs

Archived