[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ it was!!! his hair flipped!!!

and i realised; that CG walksinto their room; and shin walks the otehr way..

please don't tell me he's going to do something stupid like...i don't know...go to hyorin for comfort :x -.-;;

i desparately need sleep...it's 2:20am..thank goodness theres no uni tomorrow

and yes rebby - no need for any plot; just look at that hotness of a cap <3

-yinyin

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest porcelet

Translation part after Shin saw Yul kiss CG and drag her to room:

信:你就这么喜欢律吗?不是想抓住律吗?

CJ:不要说不象话的话。两三年后离婚去留学,跟谁去留学与我无关。两三年后你去留学去抓住你的梦想,我也要重新开始我的生活。

信:你说的开始新生活不会就是跟律一起吧!

CJ:律很诚实,如果你也够诚实的话我们就不会像现在这样!

(欲走被信拉住强吻,CJ挣扎,信又换了一个方向继续强吻)

CJ挣脱:你这是干什么?

信:我是你老公!

(CJ一巴掌打过去)

CJ:你真得很坏!走掉,

(信很生气地捶墙)

credits: chinese forum

Shin: Do u really like Yul that much? Thinking of holding on to him?

CG: Dun say such ridiculous words. 2 to 3 years later after we divorce, it doesn't matter to me who u go abroad with to study. 2 to 3 years later u go study abroad to realise your dreams and i will start afresh with my life.

Shin: U r not starting afresh with Yul?

CG: Yul is honest. If u r honest, we will not be in this situation now. (CG wals away and was forcefully kissed by shin)

CG: wat r u doing?

Shin: I am your husband. (*slaps*)

CG: You r very bad. (CG walks away)

Pls correct if wrong.

gom5hs.jpg

Guest insideMYheart

and i realised; that CG walksinto their room; and shin walks the otehr way..

please don't tell me he's going to do something stupid like...i don't know...go to hyorin for comfort :x -.-;;

-yinyin

UGH, he better not make things worse for himself!! :angry:

Translation part after Shin saw Yul kiss CG and drag her to room:

Shin: Do u really like Yul that much? Thinking of holding on to him?

CG: Dun say such ridiculous words. 2 to 3 years later after we divorce, it doesn't matter to me who u go abroad with to study. 2 to 3 years later u go study abroad to realise your dreams and i will start afresh with my life.

Shin: U r not starting afresh with Yul?

CG: Yul is honest. If u r honest, we will not be in this situation now. (CG wals away and was forcefully kissed by shin)

CG: wat r u doing?

Shin: I am your husband. (*slaps*)

CG: You r very bad. (CG walks away)

Pls correct if wrong.

Oh, so Shin and Hyorin were talking about how they had plans to study abroad together? That's why CG was upset hearing the conversation. Geez, what happened to letting Shin go...

so yummy.... forget what the storyline is... :lol: just look at the kiss!!!

i wanna watch the behind the scenes!!!!!!!!!

i do hope there are NG scenes for this kissing/slapping scene!!! whoever gets a hold of it first...pls share!!! :blush:

and thank you porcelet for the spot translations!!! mwah mwah mwah!!! :D

Guest clairdeluned

Good morning dears!! I have school in 30 minutes, but I just had to see how Goong 18 was :D

I think I'll UL it on my laptop and take it with me to school... lol

Guest DallasE

All I can say is, Babo Shin, what error of judgment!

You could have win your wife over with a kiss this tender!

Temper! Temper!

Someone please enrol Shin Goon into some anger manageement course, pronto!!! :P

Aishh.. The thing is he likes to display his tenderness for no one to see, not even his wife! *bang wall*

Capped by me

PDVD_011.jpg

PDVD_012.jpg

PDVD_013.jpg

PDVD_014.jpg

PDVD_015.jpg

PDVD_016.jpg

PDVD_017.jpg

PDVD_018.jpg

PDVD_019.jpg

OMG, I really liked this episode! We are finally getting to the good stuff! That kiss was so hot! (Even if it was forced...) And Yul's kiss was so sweet! So many kisses in one episode! Lucky!

I really liked how CG said she didn't want to go when Shin told her to go with him after he was pissed off from seeing Yul and CG together. I thought she finally was standing up to her caveman husband. But in the end she got dragged anyways... :P

I felt sorry for Shin though because you could tell he was really trying to control his temper, especially since he got in trouble for hitting Yul last time. But, man, he's sexy when he gets jealous!

ahhh, no wonder CG was so upset! ghrr... I wish Shin would stop being such an idiot, he doesn't see how he keeps pushing her towards Yul! and she's right, if Shin would just express himself like Yul has, none of this would have happened!

argh... no scenes for next weeks episodes????? I'm dying!

Guest hillz3388

^ OMGOSH HOW SWEET IS THAT!? AM GOING CRAZI NOW!!

AHHHCK!! but why record it?! O_o" not like he need it as reference of some sort! haha! :lol:

and ur picz from previous post with SHIN having his hair tied in bunches! HAHA how cute! i bursted out laughing badly!HAHA and still am! XD

Damn, that slap looked painful! His head shook! :tears:

But he was about to explain the studying abroad thing he talked about with Hyorin, and judging by his expression when he realised what CG meant, he looked eager to clarify, but stupid CG carried on talking.. sigh.

Guest cilik

some LQ caps:

A mesmerized JangKyung upon the sight of KangHyun's beauty (she doesn't have her glasses on):

screenhunter0563jz.jpg

KangIn wearing Chae's friend's hat:

screenhunter0570jc.jpg

JangKyung trying to get KangHyun's attention:

screenhunter0580bo.jpg

CG desperately trying to cover the TV screen (and the stooges, especially KangIn & RyuHwan, not being able to control their laughter):

screenhunter0609yi.jpg screenhunter0615jx.jpg screenhunter0623yt.jpg

Yul & HyoRin's reactions to the Shinny-kissing-wifey video:

screenhunter0639rl.jpg screenhunter0641uu.jpg

and i don't understand what this is all about. what is he wearing?

screenhunter0653wp.jpg

credit goes to the loveliest Manda-Cilik :wub:

YSI Ep 18 55mb

Megaupload Ep 18 55mb

{edit}

Manda... Jang Kyung expression is priceless in that pic... He's like o_O *runs from SnowApple*

I'm still a Yul/KangHyun shipper though... JangKyung better gets his act staighten up... he was supposed to be in flirty mode with me... *jealous*

Don't thank me... it's all Manda-Cilik's doing... give her loads of hugs will ya...?;)

YSI Ep 18 55mb Mirror

Savefile Ep 18 55mb

Guest cilik

for those who absolutely can't wait to see Ep 18 and don't mind watching a relatively LQ (but smooth) recording:

EP 18 LQ (only ~55 MB at 122 Kbps, but no buffering at all):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gmo2st

Note that even though the opening theme wasn't recorded (the scene of the hallway with the "Goong" character on a pink circle thingie), it really does start from the beginning of the episode.

another mirror for the above file:

http://rapidshare.de/files/15080444/Goong_Ep_18_LQ.asf.html

EDIT: ririe, it's too true that jangkyung's expression was priceless :P i'm a kanghyun-yul shipper too, but if the PDs can't grant me that wish, then i don't mind a kanghyun/jangkyung pairing at all. as i said in my earlier post, they're not too shabby together ;)

Archived