[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest summer73

Finally able to rush home for ep 17! omg....me nose bleeding......to see photos fr ep 18, no OT for me tomolo..... Shin Kun, Yul Kun & my dear princess!!!! :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kyotoji

Thanks Dee whom i got the epi 18 preview download link from.

Hahahahaha... wowhahahwowhahaha...

so humourous, so *entertaining* :w00t:

the way she tries to crawl out *dunno where, is it a wardrobe?*... her expression is very awkward,but it really makes me "want to see more substance look" .

Then she saw Shin walking in naked, then she crawled back again.

Woo... never know that she can still be so calm at that time. She didn't scream at all.. wooo... cool of her.

Then later when she thought the coast is clear, she crawled out again feeling relieved.

However, this time round... hahahah... things never turn out to be what she think.

Shin was standing just right in front of her.

hahaha.. see the big eyes of CG. It was so wide open.

i am pervert in this - the way she point at Shin's "object" looks **juicy** to me.

Shin's response in seeing CG is also very humourous. The 1st thing he covered is his nipples then later his "object"...

hummm... so nipples is more impt to him??? (heee... pervert thinking of me :w00t: )

Guest laujasmine

hi everyone.... i'm new here..... this is my first post in goong forum.... i think i'm too obessed with goong.... :P really wanna watch it live.....can someone please teach me how to watch goong live? i've downloaded web tv 2.0 and i click on the 7th link under mbc but nothing seems to appear..... juz a blank screen only..... is there any other ways to watch goong live?

i also wanna thanks to the fan subbers.... really appreciate the hard work of you guys...... without the subs i really can't understand what are they talking about.... thx lots...... :)

hey everyone! long time no see! i missed this thread and all the goong talk! :)

i just watched the beach scene! i wa like woohoo~~. aaaaaarrrrggghhh i love Yul but I was like so giddy for CG and Shin.

hey to all Goong-ers and my fellow S.A.V.E. with silent J peeps!

Guest XtineZaiKen

I need a help here. I'm trying to convert the epi. 13 sub from .srt to .ssa, but it said that something was error in line #20. I still put the subs in, but after the supposedly line #20, there's no subs anymore. Help! Can someone give me the correct .ssa file, or maybe the rite .srt one. Thanks for your help.

make sure there's no space in line 20. here's a sample of what im talking about:

00:00:27,463 --> 00:00:28,785

Ah, I'm so hungry.

if it's saved as

00:00:27,463 --> 00:00:28,785

Ah, I'm so hungry.

or with nay spaces, you will getan error when converting to .ssa.

Guest kelly84

i'm watching it now but why they show a lot of commercial ??? can somebody tell is it now showing??? this is my first time watch live

Guest Meiling

i'm watching it now but why they show a lot of commercial ??? can somebody tell is it now showing??? this is my first time watch live

it's showing now!

Guest lavenderorchid
:phew: I'm now watching live.This is my first time I watch live.Hope my connection does not fail. Now Shin in Hyorin's hotel room.Can sombody tell me wat does Hyorin say?Must be sad cos her tone n look look sad.

can someone translate the conversation between hyroin and Shin?? Thanks!!

Hyo Rin says "Do you remember these tickets? We promised eachother to go back 10 years later to go get it. But, I don't think we have to anymore. I'll let you go to Chae Kyoung... I'm so sorry. So many bad things happen because of me."

Shin says "It's too late for that now...We came too far."

Guest chigurl

how are you guys watching it i download webtv click on 7 mbc not working

im watching using tvants.. someone posted da instructions a couple posts back...

Wat happen?Why suddenly shin hug cg?Can someone translate wat shin say to her?

Chae Kyoung was like "During hard times, why can you lean on me? I'm worried when you're gone..."

and she was about to leave, when Shin grabs her and says "Even though I'm not the crown prince, stay by my side."

Guest kyotoji

now watching epi 17...

there's buffering here and there though... but can still catch some scenes.

CG and Hyorin met in the palace by chance. (cuz Hyorin is being invited to the palace by the Queen)

Did you gals/guys notice this - CG is wearing white outfit whereas Hyorin in black.

White = good, angel ?

Black = bad, devil ?

03-08-2006

ensor200603082206360.jpg

Thinking Out of the Box Proves a Success for Hit Drama

By Han Eun-jung

Staff Reporter

ensor200603082209500goong.jpg

Chae-kyung joins the Queen for dinner at the palace. The set overall makes use of a majestic palette of forest green, magenta, mahogany and sand, and mixes western and eastern decorative styles in the furniture, wallpaper and ornaments to exude a glowing, elegant atmosphere. /Courtesy of MBC

In a fantasy MBC drama "Kung (Palace)," modern day Seoul is still ruled by a monarchical government. The heir to the throne is an unhappy prince named Shin-yi, who gives into the ways of royal life while secretly dreaming of becoming a film director.

His life changes when he meets his bride-to-be, a bubbly, high school girl.

The marriage between the two is an arranged affair agreed upon by their grandfathers years before they could have a say in it.

MBC makes the out of the ordinary story of Shin-yi (Joo Ji-hoon) and Chae-kyung (Yoon Eun-hye) work with the help of cinematic imagination for the primetime hit drama.

The exquisite interior design of the set of the modern-day royal palace featured in the production is being credited as one of the crucial factors in the drama's popularity.

"Palace" is currently the second most watched drama on the air.

The drama brings cartoonist Park Soh-hee's comic book series of the same name, which the series is based on, onto the screen.

Though the piece features a monarchical government and therefore requires many scenes to be shot in quarters likely to have been lived in by a royal family, producers say it was denied permission to enter palaces in Seoul to shoot on palace grounds.

However producers now look back on what was then thought of as a setback and describe it as a "a blessing in disguise."

The series' artistic director Min Un-ok said while she values the importance of making reference to historical documents, the limitations the drama met in its initial stages gave her the opportunity to "think out of the box."

"It gave me the freedom to go all out with the colors," Min said.

While many have the preconception that Choson Period aesthetics were all about understatement, in actuality they were rich in colors and dynamics, she said.

Min describes the set of "Palace" as a fusion that incorporates traditional Korean decorative styles, which are evident in the windows and walls, and western styles, which are shown with table pieces, upholstery and floral arrangements.

Min is best known for her work in movies. "Palace" is not her first period piece.

She was behind the artist direction of the feature film "Chunghyang" and "Blood Rain," the latter for which she was recognized with an award at last year's Daejong Film Festival.

However "Palace" is not the result of Min's efforts alone. Food stylist Ko Young-wook and hanbok designer Bae Young-jin are two names that have been offering their expertise throughout the series' two years of pre-production to today.

"Palace" airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:50 p.m. Out of popular demand, MBC has extended the series run from its original 20 episodes to 24.

The 18th installment will air next Wednesday.

ejh09@koreatimes.co.kr

03-08-2006 22:06

Source: http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...22063811690.htm

Archived