Guest Telly

new preview pictures are out, for those who are very curious =p

photo25511no15710bj.jpg

photo25511no15727fv.jpg

photo25511no15921mv.jpg

photo25511no15919jk.jpg

photo25511no15732pj.jpg

>> creds to imbc

looks like yul's birthday party to me =)

the mood looks a bit hostile, though.

hehe, i can sense awkwardness from the pictures themselves =p

Guest Pikachu

will 30% be a record for Goong? Because I've sure I've read about other dramas getting higher than that.

Can anyone explain what kind of record they're talking about, the article is kinda vague.

I think the "record" they're talking about with regards to the viewership rating is that... 30% (or so) is the record for the show itself... like right now it's highest is 27-28% I believe so.. a 30% rating will be their "new" record rating... highest rating? It doesn't mean a record for the general kdrama business. :3

Did taht make sense? XDDD

goongers! I was looking through my photobucket and I found these pics of these shoes my sister made for me a while back when the first few eps of goong came out and I saw CG's shoes.

shoe2.jpg

shoe.jpg

Aren't they cute? I encourage everyone to make their own CG shoes, the ones on GMarket are a ripoff. :tongue2:

Guest HomelessBird

I have couple question regard ep 13 , if the sub team (for question 1) or any one else can answer them. It would be gladly appreciated !

Question 1: The part when CG were talking to Shin on the hill, they talked about Alfred and their situation afterward. This is around 7:13 ,CG asked: "Why does Shin Goon always keep the ummatched to you, Alfred by your side?". What does "ummatched" mean it here? Is it supposed to be "unmatched" ? I just dont understand, I dont mean to offend anyone or the subteam. So sorry !

Question 2: Why did Yul appeared out of nowhere in Jejudo ? When the 3 (Granny, Shin and CG) came back ( by the towing truck), Yul was standing there starring at them . It is just weird for me . I hope if anyone knows why can explain it for me please. Thanks !

Guest cilik

Telly, thanks for the pictures dear! But why in the world are they sitting so far away from each other? :tears: The royal couple, I mean...

Jess, thanks for the news! Maybe I can ask people at home to bring the DVDs or VCDs when they come to visit me next time :P

klootz, I believe it's pretty much confirmed that there will be 24 episodes...

Question 1: The part when CG were talking to Shin on the hill, they talked about Alfred and their situation afterward. This is around 7:13 ,CG asked: "Why does Shin Goon always keep the ummatched to you, Alfred by your side?". What does "ummatched" mean it here? Is it supposed to be "unmatched" ? I just dont understand, I dont mean to offend anyone or the subteam. So sorry !

I think what she means is that Alfred and Shin are very different. If you think about it, isn't it a bit odd that a cold, lonely, and sometimes mean prince is so attached to a cute cuddly bear? It just doesn't fit his personality. At least that's what I think.

And regarding your second question, I was actually wondering about that myself too. I'm sorry I can't offer you my opinion... :sweatingbullets:

Guest iceey_blu

does anyone happen to have any pictures/screen shots where CY wears one of her crown hair clips? she has like 2, 3 different ones on the show and i wanted to show them to my friend cos they're so pretty >.< so if someone will kindly post them :D please and thank you.

photo25511no15919jk.jpg

>> creds to imbc

looks like yul's birthday party to me =)

the mood looks a bit hostile, though.

hehe, i can sense awkwardness from the pictures themselves =p

hmm, yah situation looks very akward.

Although i am happy that shin is sitting next to CG, but from the angle, he seems to be distancing himself from her. unlike the royal family lunch seating arrangement :tears:

Guest Telly

what makes u thing that they won't be at the ssn2???

i was just thinking, maybe one of the main or supporting actors have other filming projects or activities they have aside from goong, so they might not be able to shoot with the others for a second season anymore =|

hopefully it doesn't happen!

hehe i guess hyo rin was invited to the party, too!

1141710505photo25511no15931yr.jpg

aww, yully looks sad for a birthday boy, don't you think so? =(

Guest rose7969

I hope nobody posted it yet...

Just found it on IMBC website. Not sure whether this is fan made or will be in the drama

photo25611no658710sh.jpg

Enjoy it...I hope I'm CG right now... :blush:

Guest quybo

puhahaha i finally understand ep. 13 and 14 now...so far i've only had time to rewatch ep. 13 with the subs but anyways...omg the "wedding" night...hahahahahahhaahhahaaha nearly fell out of my chair laughing. knowing what they said makes the scene funnier.

Guest gilerkd

photo25511no15710bj.jpg

photo25511no15727fv.jpg

photo25511no15921mv.jpg

photo25511no15919jk.jpg

photo25511no15732pj.jpg

>> creds to imbc

Hiii....dya have anymore preview pics to share with us? Thksssss ;)

Guest echoRy

*le sigh* If only they bring it to Canada, too. *glares at Shaw cable or whatever asian channel they have* XDDDDD;;;

no kidding, i wish they would make a deal with canada too. but they are with Philippines,

so i'm hoping i'll be able to get it through ABS-CBN here < the channel that would carry it.

i don't want it dubbed though, but most likely it will be.

:blush: hehe, i disappeared for a while there. hi to everyone from

before when i was stuck in class! and everyone now!

Guest Phizzle!

goongers! I was looking through my photobucket and I found these pics of these shoes my sister made for me a while back when the first few eps of goong came out and I saw CG's shoes.

shoe2.jpg

shoe.jpg

Aren't they cute? I encourage everyone to make their own CG shoes, the ones on GMarket are a ripoff. :tongue2:

that is REALLY cute! your sister has skills. i wish i could make my own :tears:

anyway, its sad to say but im soo behind on goong right now. all the hwk is killing me. but i cant wait til the next episodes!! shin hugs cg?! again?! haha yaayy ?:D. and then yul's berfday... i can see the tensions from those pictures. drama drama drama!!

so, can someone tell me exactly whats going on with this 24 episodes and then a second season? im still so confused ><

Archived