[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest j1youngxj3

I concur. He does have that mystery to him. I actually want to see more of him smiling. I think he has an incredible smile B) . Gah, how many more months? lol

^yaaaahh~~i wanna see him smiling too..but he barely ever smiles in the manga..>_<;;

beautifulxmess: your banner/gif is sooo cuteee!! ^^;;

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bloopy_babo

AHHHHH!!! i cant wait for this drama. i read the scanlations. this is gonna be soo cute wit yoon eunhye!!!!

NEW FAVORITE DRAMA IM WAITING FOR

Guest lenakeem

wow.. this thread is gonna grow.. its only like.. october.. and still 3 months >.< *cries*

YAY I LOVE YOONEUNHAE! shes like my role model?? lol

can anyone tell me what the drama is about and what the pair off will be?? ^^-- or pm me it??

Guest a/-/6!E

new Pictures of eun hye ... i think this is for Palace just like her last photoshoots ...

if it's not i'll just removed the Pics later ...

btw she's so PrettY in these Pictures ... :)

eh3008ig.jpg

eh2976gj.jpg

eh2984xc.jpg

eh2996ee.jpg

credit: as label

i HoPe sum1 hasn't Posted this Pics of her :) ...

Guest beautifulxmess

oh my gooosh..thank YOU for the wonderful pics a/\/6!E ! she's soo damn pretty!

found this is a goong fansite. hope noone's posted this.

new01.jpg

credits: goong.cjb.net

EDIT:

Oh oh...want to share this eyecandy with u guys...JJH, one of those rare pics he's smiling..he looks soo much cuter then in the gloomy promo pics..:D

jjhsmiling.jpg

*grins like an idiot*

Guest j1youngxj3

^oh oho ohoho~~thanks for the more characterss...WHOO!! DANIEL HENNEY IS PLAYING THE PRINCE FROM ENGLAND!! WHOOOOO HE'S SO HOT...also..thanks for the new YEH pics, a/\/6!E ^^;;

I think Kang Nam Kil is going to fit the part of Chae Kyung's Dad pretty good. lol. I don't even know what this is about, but just from that character/comparison chart thinger mabobb, he looks the part.

Hope YEH does well for this. I think I'll watch. Just for YEH. lol xD

unni looks so beautiful in all the pics. i'm getting impatient now waiting for the show.

junji ur banner rocks! n ur own pic is adorable.

Guest asianrice

Yay, new pictures! Henney is in it? I did not know that. Now I'm even more hyped!

beautifulxmess, I saw your banner earlier today, thought it was the cutest thing. XD

Guest marzyu86

huh??? wat happened!?!?!? i tohught jo in sung and kand dong won were going to be in it?!?!?! and the girl was suppsoe to be that sweet little bride girl . . ..???

Guest a/-/6!E

i like the new picture of eunhye and kim jung hoon .... they look so good together .... eun hye looks so pretty and kim jung hoon looks so cute//adorable ...

huh??? wat happened!?!?!? i tohught jo in sung and kand dong won were going to be in it?!?!?! and the girl was suppsoe to be that sweet little bride girl . . ..???

they changed the cast ...

these are the official casts ...

2005092619060387871_1.jpg

200509201733520100_1.jpg

lOlx i love the comic.. i bought the all 10 volumes in korean.

wishin that vol 11 would come out soon.

and then i discover it was to be made into a show/drama.

manz.. i love the guy who is acting as shin.

but the first picture of them together he didnt looked tat good. it was the after pictures that portrayed him as realli hot. lOlx

new Pictures of eun hye ... i think this is for Palace just like her last photoshoots ...

if it's not i'll just removed the Pics later ...

btw she's so PrettY in these Pictures ... :)

eh3008ig.jpg

eh2976gj.jpg

eh2984xc.jpg

eh2996ee.jpg

credit: as label

i HoPe sum1 hasn't Posted this Pics of her :) ...

she is so effin cute.

KTH <3

Archived