[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airine Pratama

Kang Dong Won would of looked good in the role too.

KTH <3

Sure i agree with you :P ... I love KDW

But i like Joo Ji Hoon too ... :D

y the actor as Shin aint pretty as in the manhwa??? I dun lyk!

lol. Is Shin supposed to be pretty?

Oh well. I really hope Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon could be able to pull off both their roles. I mean the pressure is on them since they're both fairly new actors. And I really hope the drama doesn't sway entirely off from the manhwa. Other than that, I'll be a frequent visitor in this thread to support the upcoming drama. And I also hope to see more pictures with Eun Hye and Ji Hoon together.

Guest j1youngxj3

i wanna join chat too...lol...even though i'm like hours late..-______________________________-;; aim: uhohitzjiyoung

>:DD

Guest hershy kissez

whoa i'm soo lost when is this drama starting..or did it already start??

LOL this drama hasnt started yet. itll start late january

Guest lenakeem

agree...kang don won would be nice...why can't it be him... :(:(

OMG EXACTLY! i think he would make a perfect Shin <3 plus hes hotter?? well thats my opinion but wow.. hes hot.. man.. KDWon and JJH and ditch the model guy [forgot his name >.<] but thats just mee

Guest hershy kissez

^ahh thanx..lol for a sec. i thought i already missed alot haha...^^..

lol np

OMG EXACTLY! i think he would make a perfect Shin <3 plus hes hotter?? well thats my opinion but wow.. hes hot.. man.. KDWon and JJH and ditch the model guy [forgot his name >.<] but thats just mee

yesss when i first saw this i was thinking how great it would of been if kang dong won could of played the role of shin. but i guess we have to give new actors and actresses a time to shine :rolleyes:

Guest BLurBLur

yep, sorry, i meant late january/towards feb...

coz i read it'll take 3 months to film the series and it started towards the end of sep...so should be late jan that it'll wrap up filming and be aired. daaaaaammmmmn!

arghh..i wana join the chat thing! but got no aim thing...haff fun folks!!

and oh, jus want to say also, beautiful BANNERS everyone!! hahaa...what a great way to promote the series...have we actually lead ppl to this thread or recruited anyone with them? lol...

*hands up* i have been lead to this thread by the great banners you all put up.... dang those banners and avatars are great looking !!!!!! they are really well done.... ;)

i m amazed that this series is still months away but the thread is already at its 20th page !!!! :o palace must have a huge fan base... hehehhe :P

btw... i wanna ask something bout the whole filming schedule... arent series in korea filmed at the same time as it is airing?? as in filming a few episodes ahead??? how come palace is being shown after everything has wrapped??? :unsure:

Archived