[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minwoo012

gahhhhhhhh><asdf;lkj!! imma watch this... so i can drool at kim jung hoon 24/7!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>< >,< but he's not the main charater =(

erm. it looks great.

but can anione tell me where u get the english scanlations of the manhwa frm???

i relli wanna read it. im browsing throught the korean one. but don relli understand a thang. =/

Guest xx-outsider-xx

so... it IS from the manhwa "Goong". i've been wondering, but now it's confirmed. hehe. makes me want to see this drama more.

the shin character... he looks ok if only he smiles. in general, suave if just the right word, i think.

Guest beautifulxmess

don't think these pics have been posted yet...

palace.jpg

palace2.jpg

palace3.jpg

Frankly...I don't know what to think. It's too early for me to make wild assumptions but judging from these pics and the ones yeohweping posted, i think the series might deviate from the manga a bit. Because, correct me if I'm wrong:

1. I don't recall Shin ever riding a motorbike.

2. Hyo-lin and Shin ever being THAT close (no sign of Chae-Gyung). Maybe they wanted to establish some character bg?

3. don't remember a market scene.. o.O

oh well. at least shin's hot..hahaa...

Maybe someone would like to clarify and translate these articles?

http://kr.search.news.yahoo.com/search.htm...%D6%C1%F6%C8%C6

Guest minshoo

wow thanx for sharing the pictures :) and i especially luv this picture.

palace2.jpg

from the pictures above. look like its the part part that they ran away and became best friends?

Guest beautifulxmess

wow thanx for sharing the pictures :) and i especially luv this picture.

from the pictures above. look like its the part part that they ran away and became best friends?

oh yeah...good point...*strokes chin*

but hey, did that ever appear in the manga? or did they mention it vaguely (?)....

Archived