[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited to see this too ^^ When it comes out in full DVD I'm going to buy this drama teehee Hopefully my parents are alright with it :rolleyes: Cant wait till its aired!!! xDD

aww.. that was a spoiler x_X i wasn't in that part of the manga yet, but that scan made my heart beat faster!!! omfggg they look so cute together!! >_<!!

Aww, I'm sorry, Lilith, I removed the scan so that those who haven't read it yet and are new to the thread will just have to keep reading it to find out what happens. Sorry, I spoiled it for you.

NOTE TO ALL, CHECK THE MANGA THREAD IN THE ANIME SECTION FOR UPDATES ON THE "GOONG" SERIES AS WELL. I HEAR THAT CH. 10 IS OUT. *searches for raws scans, hehe*

beautifulmess, I see you in there too! j1youngxj3 too! haha, you sillies.

Guest lenakeem

whats wrong with thinking manga guys aer hot? THEY ARE!!!

but there arms and legs aer extreamly long.. and there hsouldersare huge compaired to there head ^^-- but shin is oh so hwattt!!!

i wanna know how it ends!!.. do they stay together.. or those the other guy take over and take the girl?!?!

I CANT WAIT TILL JANUARY IT HAS TO COME OUT NOW!

Guest beautifulxmess

January 2006 is sooo looonngggg ...

I say...*sighs*.....it might actually be towards February that it'll be aired...

Can't they at least release some new cast pics to keep us happy? lol...i actually want to see some pics of YEH and JJH 'together' to see how compatible they look...

anyway, some pics of the actress playing hyolin if anyone's interested. Quite pretty. Seems physically very fitting for the character.

n2o_1412_269073_10.jpg

Guest Airine Pratama

^ So true, and looks like a lot of people at soompi are using Goong's banner/avatar nowadays even way before the drama start, everytime i visit another thread i saw that not only at Goong's thread ...

People are excited about Goong drama ^^

Archived