[drama 2006] Great Inheritance 위대한 유산

Guest xosandy

Guest rose7969

OMOO..Kim Jae Won...My first love for korean male actor.... Cannot wait to see this next week. Hopefully his role in this drama will be different from his previous drama...He's seems to be looking for more challenging drama then those who only require his killing smile and cute face....

AJA-AJA...soompiers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the real title of this drama, cause I know it's not great inheritance.The title starts w/ " Dream " something!

EDIT:

nvm I just figured out the title, it's " Dream Of Salmon "

Jae Hee was the first option to play the lead of this series, but he turned it down and is now being replaced with Kim JAE Won.

Its JAe won whose gonna be the lead right? in the first part of the thread some people were mentioning Jae Hee..i got kinda confused.. :sweatingbullets: but im gonna wait for this!! Looks like fun!!!!!! :P

what's the real title of this drama, cause I know it's not great inheritance.The title starts w/ " Dream " something!

EDIT:

nvm I just figured out the title, it's " Dream Of Salmon "

Dream of Salmon is a HD Special Drama of KBS, which airs this week...Great Inheritance won't start till next week.

Guest me094

When did the change happen... hmmm... i don't know about this any more... i would rather have JaeHee... not so excited... but let's see, i might just like it.

Guest hydroflux

hey i think kim jae won goes well with han ji min..looking forward to this series.pls.post more pics thanks!

Guest bwitched

I'm not a fan of either Jae Hee or Kim Jae Won.So as a fair observer...From the storylines,I think Jae Hee Suits this role better.But we'll give it a try.It sounds interesting..

i guess han jimin isn't coming back for "wolf" ey?! lOl.

i'm looking forward to this drama ^^!! and if it's the same team from my.girl and chunyang, i'm sure this is will be just as heartwarming and funny!

HUGE SHOUTOUT:

CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN [sOOMPI@FILEFRONT]! WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN UPLOADER FOR THIS DRAMA!! THANKS!

Archived