天上智喜 (CSJH) The Grace Official Thread

xman150

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shining7andrew

[111006] CSJH D&S In SBS's Inkigayo 'Take 7'

Is this real?? wow...after not promoting it again..

I think i saw stephanie's twitter and she said she will go back to US..T.T

just hope that she will prepare something in Korea for next year....

Guest Natsumi_sshi

^Thanks for all the pictures/links!

I haven't been here in a while, and it seems pretty silent :(.

It's funny to see how all the girls are opting for short hair now. Ironically when they first debuted, it was all about long, long hair.

I prefer most of them with long hair, but I have to admit, they're so rocking cute with the short locks!~

Guest shining7andrew

the thing that bothered me so much is, why the facebook page of D&S is vanished...

I mean they added another artists but delete the grace D&S facebook page, why is that? anyone knows?

Looking at the bright side, maybe they didn't want to make people know them as 2 but 4, but got no new info on L&S. So, thy'll wait until all four are back and they will recreate the grace official facebook page. Sigh...T.T

• 2 weeks later...

Dana and Sunday were on God of Cookery which aired earlier today. They really didn't talk much as they were enjoying all the food that they were featuring. Dana did a lot of talking and Sunday just kept on eating, lol. Dana also did her singing impressions like the ones she did on Happy Together a while back. If you are going to dl this I recommend that you eat before hand cause you will get hungry watching this show!

If you guys torrent the episode is available in the God of Cookery thread which is here. It's on the bottom of the page.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/299925-variety-god-of-cookery-expedition/page__st__320

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tenjo-soul

Hey guys! Hope you're all well.

I found this nice remix of One More Chance

And I just saw Isak's tweet about 2011 SM Town Winter album

Are there any information out regarding it?

I hope the girls are on it, D&S at least.

Hope you're all having a great holiday!

Archived