天上智喜 (CSJH) The Grace Official Thread

xman150

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest xjjjLOVE

To me, the fact that she even mentioned that she hasn't yet left SM probably means they have been in contact,if this solo comeback does well I bet we'll be seeing our four girls together real soon >.< So please support her, BUY THIS ALBUM! Buy two if you can!! Btw, no one's posted the video yet, WHHHHHY?!

already watched it ten times. She's such a beauty! Hasn't aged a day since she left us in '08/'09Her and all of our Grace's quite honestly are just timeless beauties!!Also, anyone else take notice of the impeccable comeback times for Steph and DBSK?!SPECIAL STAGE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD PLLLLLLLEASSSSSSSE!I can't stop spazzing, but I need to try and find out how to pre-order this ASAP!
I also have a question for subbing Shapley's (if there are any on this forum)Are you guys planning on subbing her activities? Please say yes, this would be so incomplete without the shows TT.TT

EDIT:ALLLLSOOOOcan we all just bask in the glory of this concept right now?!If they had given her a cute song I'm pretty I would have been complete bummed out!!

This song totally fits her style. That one shot, man her abs! So sexy! I guess the single drops next week..and I hope that there will be a physical album and not just a digital copy, cause I want me some pics, haha! :D

One of the promo pics found on Daum.
steph_game.jpg

The single and MV is out now.
Here's allkpop's article on it.
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/csjhs-stephanie-releases-solo-debut-mv-game-single-the-new-beginning

Tracklist:
1. Game
2. Dance  (Nanana) feat. Amber of f(x)
3. Game (DJ Koo Remix)

Lina's tweet about meeting with Stephanie a few days ago.

울 뽀갱스테퐈니가 드뎌 컴백했네요~몇일전 만나서 노래 들어봤는데 너무 좋았어요^^오늘 음원발매라는데 너무너무 축하하구~마치 의도한듯이 저도 같은 시기에 드라마로 활동할수있어서 기쁩니다.ㅎㅎ우리 화이팅하쟈!!라뷰S pic.twitter.com/ECPeiRBm
luvls.jpg

Guest tenjo-soul

I am listening to Isak's radio program and she just said Stephanie is a former member. I'm really hoping she is mistaken...

Guest tenjo-soul

Is Stephanie not making an official comeback until next week?I was disappointed that she wasn't on any of the programs this weekend.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest cheonsangshinki15

i'm so glad that  stephanie finally back to music industry after a long hiatus.... yeaayyy the dancing queen is back <3hopefully this year we can see 4 of them on the same stage again...it's been awhile!

• 4 months later...

Nothing much really. Lina just finished up her drama about a month ago. Sunday is doing High School Musical, the musical as Sharpay. Dana has been doing a lot of work with dogs. I even think she opened her own dog care facility, not too sure. Stephanie has been doing her Dancing Queen segment on Arirrang Radio with Isak. You can find those vids on YT and she's been performing with Jang Geun Seoks group around Asia and will be in the US sometime in the next month for 2 concerts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived