♥♥♥♥ The Official Dbsk's Changmin's Puppy Thread! ♥♥

Guest beccary

Guest kimalli92

Don't tell me Mangtung's inside that small pink bag?!

NOOOOOOO. He's too tiny!

Dammit, now I want to buy a dog!

Gaaaaah!

I'll kidnap Mangtung. Bwahahaha~

Don't kill me, I know all of us wants to kidnap that white fluff!

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nanshi

Cutest [celeb] dog. Hands down. SOOO TINY! I love the pics where it's just cuddling with Changmin's picture. adorable.

Guest beccary

UPDATE 5! [17 MAY 08]

Changmin and Yoochun bring Mangdong out at night in Korea, additional pics added

f_1m_dc24533.jpg

f_2m_a339c10.jpg

Guest aqsgirl

Why do all of DBSK's dogs look like dolls? Shaki seriously looks like a toy in that pic and Mangdongi is adorable beyond words.

Guest Dork3tt3

^ haha, i wish i could do that too!! lol its such a cutie

Quick Question: does all the dbsk memebers have their own dog??

Guest roseltv

That's totally one of YooMin's sweetest moments ^^

I think Mang Dong is the most popular dogs among all the Dong Bang's dogs right? It has become a celeb lol.

To Dork3tt3 : Yep, all of them have their own dogs. Jae has one called Vick, Junsu has one called Shaki, I forgot YC's and YH's dogs names. But in Bonjour Paris, they mention about another dog called Shong ah which is YC's another dog. I think they have about 6 dogs in total.

Guest Appolpai

aw, how cuute. :) youngest member, smallest dog? hahaha. i love its outfit. it even has a cute bag to travel around in. XD

Guest <3junsu<3

AHHHH KAWAII!!!! omg I love the bag changmin uses to carry Mangdong around it's so adorable.

i just looked at shaki and said that it was the cutest dog. but when i saw changmin's puppy thread i was shreaking all over :D lol. i LOOOOOOVE changminiiieee's pupppyy :3

Guest justlovely12

OMG.OMG. SPAZZ. SPAZZ. SOOOOOO. CYOOOOOOT!!!! XDDD looking at mangdoongi makes you happy and bubbly all over ^o^

changminnn~ why must your doggie be so cute too :P

Guest TDKSJ

OMG!!!!!!!!! that is by far THE cutest dog i have ever seen XD He's so small XD like some furball :) makes you wanna take him and just hide him!!! (with an added bonus of him being THE max changmin's dog ^^) and jae was right ^^ compared to the other member's dogs, Mang dong can't be seen XD although he DOES stand out!! hehe :) just like his owner, he's like the dongseang ^^ i've watched the interview and it was freakin hilarious ^^ changmin sure loves his little puppy ^^ like the other members, amidst the busy schedule, they still have time to play XD eeee!!!! their dogs are so lucky~

Guest Hershey Kisses

oh my gosh! i just want to steal his dog! now i want a Maltese! his dog is so adorable!<3

Archived