• Last Reply
Guest tchuu<33

it's so TINY!!

i want it and it's owner =P

i love it when guys have the tiniest dogs

it makes em look like fathers

Guest beccary

UPDATE 2! [02 MAY 08]

Mangdongie (as Changmin calls him/her) is mentioned along with DBSK's other puppies HERE!

Apparently, the other members were teasing about the pint sized Maltese in the video~~~

Here are some MIN-DONG caps from the video [credits on pic :P ]

msjp_yjth10.jpg

msjp_yjth12.jpg

i don't know which one is cuter, the dog or the owner! right now, i'm leaning towards the dog <3

the video clip is so cute! it's funny because i really wanted a siberian husky & a samoyed too. So funny how the guys are making fun of the dog & his name ^_^

Guest im_may

ahhh..i always wanted a Maltese.and now Changmin has one..i definitely has to get one

[preferably him too ]

Guest Mentos

Question:

Do the dogs live in their apartment in Korea?!

Everyone has a dog that's at least 50 lbs and over 24 inches in height O_O;; (except Changmin and Junsu, but Junsu's dog is pushing towards it) And double coated too-- so they shed a lot! (So it's fuller than a full house x.x;;)

I just can't imagine DBSG being able to care for their pets especially with their schedule and the high maintenance the dogs require.

Changmin's smart, HAHA! I would've picked a Maltese, too-- especially because Korea tends to get pretty hot during the summer ><;;

I like Yoochun's dog... an Alaskan Malamute =)

Guest system_chaos

Just to clear things up.. it's MANGDOONGIE.

The complete name is not just MangDong or MangDoong... the 'I' (or IE, whichever floats your boat) at the end is included. (Oh, wait... the person in charge of their cyworld omits the 'i', but when ChangMin introduced the dog in MJ, he includes it. W/E maybe plain 'MangDoong' is acceptable, like a nickname. o_O)

It means 'Goby', yeah that really small type of fish.

And during the Music Japan interview, the host asked who had the cutest dog, and Min confidently answered that it was his MangDoongie who is the cutest. :)

Guest Kiwi Blush

omg Changmin dolled it up like a Princess! What with the pink, fluffy dress and the cute little toys and all O.O

If you wanna' get Changmin...follow the dog's example first.

J/K :ph34r:

Guest S O U R*

ooh the video is so cute!

i love how he said he wanted to stand out from the other members so he got a smaller dog instead but "you can't see it"! lol

Guest annameg

it was so funny when min was like "mine's the BEST!" lol

and jae.. "you cant SEE it at all!!"^^

lol

wahaahhaha! minnie REALLY loves food, doesnt he?!

named after a FISH?! XDXDXD

Archived