[drama 2008] You Stole My Heart / I Like You 난 네게 반했어

Guest huangsy

OMG when is this show ending ... I'm beginning to hate it esp with Minseo and Jiwon (yucks!) ... I don't get it, how come Minseo can get over Hyojin that easily and hook up with Jiwon ... and totally blinded to her evil character.

Anyways, today's cliffhanger ... seems like Mrs Jo told Minseo abt Jiwon's "invisible hand" in all that which had happened to him.

He appeared shocked. Now, I wonder if that would make him hate Jiwon and break up the engagement (*applause*) or make him hate his mother and continue to treat her badly and choose to still blindly obey Jiwon (*booos*).

PS: Oh, btw, newbie alert ... I was googling to find out how this show ends and chanced upon this forum. Annyeong haseyo, everyone!

Hi raistlinmage! Annyeong haseyo!

Welcome to the forum and to soompi :D

If you are watching with subs please do share what actually happen. Some folks, such as myself, read the forum to find out what 'actually' happen since we watched the raw version. So enjoy the forum and share, share, share alike :D

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gregorsamsa66

Sorry for asking, but can anyone can tell me what happened in ep.116 in KBS World??

Thank a lot.

Not much, Mr Bae found out about granny's illness but he just yelled at the Doc and went out drinking. Ji Hoon passed the written test. Ji Won told her mother in law that of course she was in it for the money and no she wouldn't do any work. Ended with Hyun An complaining to her son about Ji Won and let it slip that it was Ji Won who asked his Father to close the gallery, get rid of Hyo Jin and stop his sister from dating Woo Jin. He seemed surprised, guess he thought is father did it all on his own.

Guest b00kw0rm

Not much, Mr Bae found out about granny's illness but he just yelled at the Doc and went out drinking. Ji Hoon passed the written test. Ji Won told her mother in law that of course she was in it for the money and no she wouldn't do any work. Ended with Hyun An complaining to her son about Ji Won and let it slip that it was Ji Won who asked his Father to close the gallery, get rid of Hyo Jin and stop his sister from dating Woo Jin. He seemed surprised, guess he thought is father did it all on his own.

Ah gregorsamsa66, you're soo cool and calm about that episode while I was irritated that Ujeong was acting even more mental than before, and Jiwon was more of a witch, and the 2 dorky couples are starting to imitate Ujeong's behaviour. The only good moment was the look on Minseo's face when his Mum told him what Ms Witch had done. But that man is just not thinking with his brain or his heart!

I don't know how or when it happened but I find that lately I can't stand Ujeong even more than Jiwon. I know Ujeong's childish behaviour and over-doing trying to act cute turned me off. And the scene where she went beserk with the baseball bat still leaves me feeling sick whenever I see her. Now I am catching up on last week's episodes and I felt really irritated when Ujeong with her ever mullish expression kept asking Jiwon how come she doesn't know that her Mum was seriously ill. C'mon did Ujeong's b.f. know? Then, why get all uppity with Jiwon?

Guest meilim_ong

Yesterday's episode was so sweet - Dr Kang and Dr Jo singing a duet at the wedding.

Dr Jo seems resolved to break up with Dr Kang, due to her family's situation. Why does she has to be the sacrificial lamb?

Hopefully now Jiwon will treat her mom better. Her father at least seems to be more tender and loving towards her mom now.

Well, the show is getting a bit predictable.

After seeing her dad wept, Dr Jo decided not to date Dr Kang anymore.. :wacko:

The operation went smoothly but Minseo step-mom couldnt stand Jiwon and they argued, Minseo heard them. I think Ujeong is doing pretty well caring for Jihun's mom (at least no more talking cute n stuff..).

Guest b00kw0rm

I think Ujeong is doing pretty well caring for Jihun's mom (at least no more talking cute n stuff..).

I wouldn't know as I forward any scenes with Ujeong in it :tongue2: I agree that she's a hellva annoying character.

They are like a bunch of schoolkids. The chief invited the other dorky couple to his house and proposed to the section chief in their presence. On the wedding day, the guys and the gals went to different hairdressers. The bride and groom were the only ones getting a treatment and the side kick just stood there the entire time like there was nothing else to do on the wedding day. Now the 2 couples are off on one couple's honeymoon. Even High School Musical is more grown-up than this :tongue2: If they can't bear to be alone with each other for just a few days of honeymoon, why get married :rolleyes:

Guest b00kw0rm

They are like a bunch of schoolkids. The chief invited the other dorky couple to his house and proposed to the section chief in their presence. On the wedding day, the guys and the gals went to different hairdressers. The bride and groom were the only ones getting a treatment and the side kick just stood there the entire time like there was nothing else to do on the wedding day. Now the 2 couples are off on one couple's honeymoon. Even High School Musical is more grown-up than this :tongue2: If they can't bear to be alone with each other for just a few days of honeymoon, why get married :rolleyes:

Even worse .. the 2 gals shared a room as did the 2 guys. What honeymoon in this?! This is like a school excursion :tongue2:

And I noticed in k-dramas, honeymoons are usually only 2/3 days and always have a work element. Gee, what a sad hard life.

Seriously Dr Kang Ujin is going bonkers over the break-up and it pisses me off... :wacko: (i guess it runs in the family?)well, at least we got to see the hottie Suh DoYoung as Minseon's marriage/meeting guy today.. :)

Guest raistlinmage

Yesterday's episode was so sweet - Dr Kang and Dr Jo singing a duet at the wedding.

Dr Jo seems resolved to break up with Dr Kang, due to her family's situation. Why does she has to be the sacrificial lamb?

Hopefully now Jiwon will treat her mom better. Her father at least seems to be more tender and loving towards her mom now.

Well, the show is getting a bit predictable.

Yeah the duet's kinda sweet.

They look good together - both seemingly "innocent".

I like today's episode when for some reason Jiwon's credit card is reported as "stolen" so she couldn't proceed to shop. But, I'd hv tot it's credit card policy to cut the card in half - for stolen/deactivated cards?

Jiwon's beginning to feel the heat..It's nothing quite like what she anticipates..Jo MinSeon's second marriage-meeting guy is quite a dreamboat and it looks potential..Dr Kang Ujin is still rolling on the floor like a ten year old boy.. Dodam his little bro' behaves a lot more better..Maybe Ujin should just take Julia the dog for a walk...Ujin and his colleagues are really weird folks.. :blink: ..

Yea, I agree with Inez. Minseon seems to be attracted to him too. He looks a bit like Oh Ji-ho, complete with the dimples! If I were Minseon, I'd choose him over Dr. Kang who can't seem to make up his mind - if he's a full-grown adult or a 6 year old kid!

He looks a bit like Oh Ji-ho, complete with the dimples! If I were Minseon, I'd choose him over Dr. Kang who can't seem to make up his mind - if he's a full-grown adult or a 6 year old kid!

Ooooh ... I thought I was the only one who thought he looked kind of like Oh Ji Ho!! :lol: I don't know if he's going to turn out a weirdo later on but I'm impressed so far with what I see of him.

I really wish a truck or something will run over BJW or the favorite of yesteryear's kdrama ie. cancer of some kind will visit her.

Guest raistlinmage

Jiwon's beginning to feel the heat..It's nothing quite like what she anticipates..Jo MinSeon's second marriage-meeting guy is quite a dreamboat and it looks potential..Dr Kang Ujin is still rolling on the floor like a ten year old boy.. Dodam his little bro' behaves a lot more better..Maybe Ujin should just take Julia the dog for a walk...Ujin and his colleagues are really weird folks.. :blink: ..

They're pretty weird, indeed.

I guess Dr Kang is supposed to act like he's at wit's end, now that he got dumped by Dr Jo (who's gone for marriage meetings). But, the way he's behaving, it looks more like he's acting like a kid or something.

And, today's episode where the Chief and Section Chief were arguing over the folding of towels, etc, and then made up - gosh my skin crawled.

Yeji is actually the most observant and thoughtful character in this drama. She noticed how unhappy her aunt really is and called her grandfather stupid for thinking she's happy to go on blind dates. She is also considerate of her aunt's feelings and so refrained from calling Jiwon 'mom' because of this. I just love her!

Archived