[drama 2008] You Stole My Heart / I Like You 난 네게 반했어

Guest huangsy

Guest Yellow_Roses

Hi everyone, I heard that the BF tooks some pills and was found by the rich guy in her apartment in her bathroom on the floor is this true and if it is did she die? What happen between the rich guy and his BF? and the supermarket king and the rich guy's BF? Where are you Creidesca she stop uploading this drama on her CB I hope everything is alright.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest b00kw0rm

Oh dear. I haven't reached that episode yet Yellow_Roses.

But I find the story is getting rather tiresome. The con woman and the rich man have both moved on. Why let them get together now? They wasted too much time with the con woman sniping at him to make it funny/sweet to have them together now. And yes, Con Woman is a piece of work. She acts like she can tell everyone off. Why do people let her? If you take one look at her, she is beautiful. But if you look twice, she is ugly. So no beauty, no intelligence, no personality and people let her get away wtih murder.

Every damm episode has the con woman on her high horse belitting a 'rich person'. Can the director please produce a mirror and let her take a good look at herself? And I don't think she really cares for the nerd. The thing is he ALWAYS gives in to her. If he says lets go to Place A and she pouts, he will laugh like a clown or hang his head in shame and says okay, lets go where you want to go. If he stood his ground from time to time, and she is still interested, then I may change my opinion. But right now, I see that she is only happy to have a slave as that strokes her ego.

LOL pint0 ... don't we all wish the horse would just throw her off so we can all cheer because I've more or less gotten tired of this drama these days because of her.:lol: I fast forwarded through the whole drama mostly. Everytime nerd calls her goddess ... I feel like throwing up.

Guest b00kw0rm

Yesterday's show, the rich guy told the Con Whiny Woman that she looks ugly when she's grumpy. He is so right. In fact, I noticed that when she frowns, instead of having lines running across the forehead like most people, she has these lines that start from just above her eyebrows and it mees the lines at the side of her nose so that it looks like she has a big X on her face. So unGoddess like :tongue2:

If she isn't irritating enough, now Dr Jo also seems to have gotten hold of a horse, or in her case, a pony, to sit on and sneer at everyone else.

The show started off so well. Major dissapointment.

Guest chiara

One week before moving out, I manage to record some episodes from KBS World.

Here they are..

It's too bad I can't watch this drama anymore since I don't have KBS World here in the new place.

Hope these can be helpful for anyone who missed some episodes

Episode 51

Part 1 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/lojhn2

Part 2 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/i6l742

Episode 52

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AA7TYNNS

Episode 55

Part 1 : uploading

Part 2 : uploading

Guest b00kw0rm

One week before moving out, I manage to record some episodes from KBS World.

Here they are..

It's too bad I can't watch this drama anymore since I don't have KBS World here in the new place.

Hope these can be helpful for anyone who missed some episodes

Episode 51

Part 1 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/lojhn2

Part 2 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/i6l742

Episode 52

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AA7TYNNS

Episode 55

Part 1 : uploading

Part 2 : uploading

Thank you Chiara. Will you be visiting this thread? Then we can update you :tongue2:

Jiwon was supposed to be acting sexy and seductive at the supermarket. But as she isn't sexy and isn't such a great actress, she couldn't pull it off. And do the scriptwriters want us to believe that Jo, a widower would feel embarrass and blush while Jiwon, a supposedly virgin isn't embarrased! A little bit of realism please!

I do feel an occasional tweak of pity for Jiwon but one look at her, the sympathy's gone!

What's up with the b.f. asking the rich guy to phone the brother of his ex-wife's lover for information on how the b.f. was responsible for the accident? This from the woman who told the young boy not to be distracted and just focus on his studies?! Then she goes and creates drama around him!

Tiresome storyline.

The con mother is a piece of work. While the Doc's sister-in-law lacks tact, she does have valid points. And didn't the con mother say that if her son married into that family, they could continue to live in that house rent free. Yet here she is getting on her high horse (daughter must have passed the horse to her!).

And I hope they don't drag the scene out with Jiwon. I can't stand to see too much of her. There were other measures she could have taken to not fall into the supermart king's trap. And even if there wasn't, I'd just say its karma come to bite her on her too big nose so she need not act like she is a victim. Has she reflected that that is how people she has conned must have felt? I have seen her shown little remorse for her past actions.

Guest Yellow_Roses

Hi everyone,

B00kw0rm I'm not able to see the show, Creidesca don't have it on her CB anymore so right now all I am able to do is read want people are writing on this forum about this drama.

If anyone here can keep posting summaries of this drama I would appreciate it thanks in advance.

Guest b00kw0rm

Thanks Yellow_Roses.

Just when I feel sorry for Jiwon, she opens her mouth and casts all the blame on the rich man. That makes me take back any sympathy I feel for her.

It struck me while watching yesterday's show that Jiwon and Dr Jo are very similar. Other than having poor taste in men, they both love horse riding. How they love to sit on a high horse especially when talking to the rich guy! If he accepts what they say, they wear similar smug expressions. If he tells them off or tells them some home truths about themselves, they both get all puffed up and either throw a hissy fit or walk off in anger. Both also love to blame him for everything that has happened to them, forgetting their role in whatever boring drama they are lecturing him about!

Guest b00kw0rm

I am not liking the show so much lately. The nerd's sister and her b.f. have always seemed juvenile but now with her head injuries, its getting really tiresome to watch them together.

And dear old Jiwon is still clinging on to her horse even when she's not riding it. Its very convenient for her to overlook that she and her family did set out to con the nerd and his family for financial gains. The rich guy is better for her as he has no or fewer ilusions about her. He accepts her as she is. The nerd still thinks she's a goddess whose halo just needs a bit of polishing!

Now I am not really bothered about how the story will unfold. I watch a few minutes of the show just because it is shown before "My Pitiful Sister" otherwise I would skip this whole yarn altogether.

The aunt is loud, rude and often vulgar but she has many valid points. Which makes me wonder why the Doc and his nerdy son had never considered them seeing as its their daughter/sister future they are talking about. Esp. when they see the way Jiwon's Mother answers her back! If the aunt's bullying is for the viewers to feel more sympathetic towards the con family, it didnt make that impact on me. I just feel the two stupid families deserve each other!

Seriously i watch this on and off ..not really into the two families..and i watch because of Jihun..he's quite a cutie..i just hope it will be a happy ending for everyone. So what is the next drama after this?...

lol i watch this on and off too since i have class and i dont wake up that early so i cant watch religiously although i like the story..

some of you may feel WooJeong and JiHoon's romance kinda cute, but no offense, it kinda annoys me LOL they tend to overact their cuteness.

actually the pair im rooting for is HyoJin and Minseo.. i already saw the chemistry right from the start.. i think there were painful things that happened from the past so they cant be together. plus MinSeo's father doesnt give them blessing which is unfortunate.

i also like WooJin and MinSeon.. but i think from the promotions it's kinda obvious itll end up as WooJin and JiWon. ive seen the actress who plays MinSeon in New Heart and she plays as a powerful woman there. very different from her role as MinSeon.

edit:lol reading your comments. i realized im not the only one pissed with JiWon.. yeah she deserves neither WooJin nor MinSeo...

Guest b00kw0rm

Hi Ovette, Have not seen you in this thread before ... welcome :tongue2:

I agree about WooJeong and JiHoon ... even teenagers don't act so "cute" and no offense, mostly they look like a pair of retards.

I think HyoJin will end up with Minseo. but the story is supposed to be how 3 families come together so if there's a double-family wedding in the other 2 families then I don't see how the 3 families will end up together.

I wish JiWon would end up alone too. but it looks like she will be regarded as some kind of hero by her family and silly WooJin will declare undying love for his goddess... puke!

Anyone knows how many episodes there are altogether?

Archived