[drama 2008] You Stole My Heart / I Like You 난 네게 반했어

Guest huangsy

Guest huangsy

[KBS] Yoon Hee Suk, Kim Bin Woo, Shin Dong Mi, Park Da Ahn
KBS2 morning drama scheduled to debut 21 April 2008 (replacing Kind Woman, Baek Il Hong).

Because of the popularity of KBS1 morning drama, Spring Spring, the same director and scriptwriter and 3 actors are working together again in this drama.

Director : Lee Gun Joon 이건준

Scriptwriter : Park Ji Sook 박지숙

Cast : Yoon Hee Suk 윤희석 (90 days love, Cruel Love), Kim Bin Woo (aka Kim Ji Yeon) 김빈우 (Phoenix, Three Dad and One Mom), Shin Dong Mi 신동미 (New Heart, My Love Patji), Park Da Ahn 박다안 (Karl, Oh Su Jung), Kim Hyun Sung 김현성 (Beijing My Love) , Oh Joo Eun 오주은, Kim Tae Hyun 김태현 (My two face girlfriend, Snow Queen, Attic Cat, Seo Dong Yo)

Official site : http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/ilikeu/

Episodic Preview : http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/ilikeu/view/preview/index.html

Other VOD link : http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/ilikeu/view/clip/index.html

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/ilikeu/view/vod/index.html

STORYLINE :

Gi-jo, a middle-class herbal doctor, leases upstairs to Deok-bae's family. At first, when Deok-bae's family moves into Gi-jo's house, they look like an ideal family: warm-hearted father, charming daughter, good-looking son, and attentive mother. But soon it turns out they are all greedy trouble makers. Ji-won, the sassy but spoiled daughter of Deok-bae, regards marrying to a rich man as the ultimate goal of her life. So she approaches Min-seo, a single father and the son of a rich shopping mall CEO Guk-jang, of purpose. Ji-won looks down on Gi-jo's son Woo-jin from the moment she meets him and the two begin their topsy-turvy relationship. But after she finds out Woo-jin has doctor's degree and some wealth, Ji-won tries to lure him as well. Min-seon, Min-seo's sister and colleague of Woo-jin gradually develops warm feeling toward Woo-jin and decides to win his heart. Meanwhile, Woo-jin's sister Woo-jeong begins fall for Ji-won's brother Ji-hoon, who is irresponsible, immature but charismatic.

sub_visual_1.jpg

sub_visual_2.jpg

sub_visual_3.jpg

sub_visual_4.jpg

plan_img01.jpg

plan_img02.jpg

plan_img03.jpg

plan_img04.jpg

cast_photo_10_1.jpgcast_photo_1_2.jpgcast_photo_10_3.jpgcast_photo_10_4.jpg

cast_photo_2_1.jpgcast_photo_2_2.jpgcast_photo_2_3.jpgcast_photo_2_4.jpg

cast_photo_3_1.jpgcast_photo_3_2.jpgcast_photo_3_3.jpgcast_photo_3_4.jpgcast_photo_3_5.jpg

cast_photo_4_1.jpgcast_photo_4_2.jpgcast_photo_4_3.jpgcast_photo_4_4.jpg

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lucky_moon

I'm really in love with KBS morning drama & usually watching when I don't have morning classes.. so I may catch this one..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xx-outsider-xx

anymore pictures of the actors and actresses? coz i dunno most of them. I've seen bin woo tho, especially in old variety shows.

thanks huangsy for the pictures

I'm KBS morning dramas lately

I'm morning drama too. It looks like the morning drama has more subtance and couple act like real people together. I guess they figure most of the kids are in school so

the writers tend to 'let their hair down' in the morning.

Bad thing (no one is around to tell me what's really going on)

Anyway, what is this one about?

Guest 1kaaa

Cherry! from On Air is in this drama. Since her part in On Air isn't a main role..i guess she will be doing this one, huh

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Today is the first episode at KBS World. I just read the sypnopis and it have all the formula of typical morning drama. 2 families [rich & poor], kids, eating time and maybe no or limited kissing scene lol.

The husband from 90 Days was here. I'm looking forward to watch him. :D Since it been aired on KBS World. I guess many people will posting on this thread soon.

Isn't it more like 3 families? 2 "poor" (well, 1 seems poorer than the other) and 1 "rich"?

This is one of the daily dramas I hope I will be able to see w/ e-subs here in California on the non-cable/satellite channel. I've caught several of the aired epis (non-subbed) here and there and the drama looks quite interesting.

I've been uping this drama to my CB as "I Am Smittened By You"

Hope this drama is better than the other drama that just ended~ :ph34r: It's interesting they rated this drama as 15 & above.

I thought that Gi-jo is going to be coupled with Ji-won after the peering up her skirt encounter :lol: but looks like it's going to be Min-seon? Interesting ... all 3 families had a set of brother/sister who's going to get embroiled in relationship. Seems like something going on between Min-seon's mom & Ji-won's dad?

I thought that Gi-jo is going to be coupled with Ji-won after the peering up her skirt encounter :lol: but looks like it's going to be Min-seon? Interesting ... all 3 families had a set of brother/sister who's going to get embroiled in relationship. Seems like something going on between Min-seon's mom & Ji-won's dad?

It's going to be much more confusing...

in a recent episode it looks like the one girl is still involved w/ both guys because the father of the rich guy checked up on the girl while she's still seeing the other guy

The writer/scriptwriter for this drama was also responsible for the Drama City episodes 'Blue Skies of Jeju Island', 'Oh! Sarah', 'Lovers', the 4 episode special drama 'Fugitive, Lee Du Yong'

Aren't the characters tied too closely. :unsure:

They're so close that it became kind of distasteful to me and thus turn me off. It's too far reaching that they know one another and they are all related some how. I like at least a little reality. Maybe if I can see this with subtitles it will be more convincing but the raw is too raw for me.

Guest adikkeluangman

I still tried to get to know the family or figure it out.

~lin~; Unless someone taping it from KBS World then, it will be in eng sub. coz usually morning drama/long episode drama not been sub.

OK, So it will be 3 families. First, the dr.s family [dad practice herbal med n son modern med?], 2nd family is the swindler one, dad, bro n sis. 3rd family is the wealthy one. dad, sis, son, grandchild. mom in here had affair with dad from 2nd family.

those 3 families sort of cross with each other. or i confuse it with another drama. tomorrow i will try to watch properly.

It's going to be much more confusing...

in a recent episode it looks like the one girl is still involved w/ both guys because the father of the rich guy checked up on the girl while she's still seeing the other guy

The writer/scriptwriter for this drama was also responsible for the Drama City episodes 'Blue Skies of Jeju Island', 'Oh! Sarah', 'Lovers', the 4 episode special drama 'Fugitive, Lee Du Yong'

Thanks for the info on the scriptwriter for this drama, creidesca! :) I like 'Blue Skies of Jeju Island' ... didn't watch the other two and didn't like 'Lovers'. So will have to wait & see if this drama will rub on me. But so far ... seems intriguing.

Aren't the characters tied too closely. :unsure:

I know what you mean! :wacko: But isn't that always the case with kdramas? They almost always work in same line of business or same work place or are neighbors or some kind of ties although I must admit this one seems more entangled than some. :lol:

I still tried to get to know the family or figure it out.

OK, So it will be 3 families. First, the dr.s family [dad practice herbal med n son modern med?], 2nd family is the swindler one, dad, bro n sis. 3rd family is the wealthy one. dad, sis, son, grandchild. mom in here had affair with dad from 2nd family.

those 3 families sort of cross with each other. or i confuse it with another drama. tomorrow i will try to watch properly.

From what I gather: Gi-Joo's (herbal doctor) family ... the dad & sister is running a family laundromat (I wasn't really paying attention but I'll confirm tomorrow) and from the sound of it they are the ones working to support the family & Gi-Joo just graduated and is looking for a job? The mom is dead and the family esp the dad still seems very attached to her and is in the process of letting go? Anyway, they are the so called goody goody family who are ever so loving to each other. And Gi Joo is the family klutz ... as can be seen from his two encounters with Ji Won ... he manage to peer up her skirt and also have a grope of her chest. He even manage to awkwardly save Min-seon from falling onto the train tracks. :lol: I don't think the family knows Ji Won's family as yet other than the dad identifying the Bae daddy as ex movie/tv star and the sister admiring Ji-won's brother as being cute on tv and Gi Joo's two chance encounter with Ji Won.

The 2nd family ie. the Bae family aka con family ... the dad used to be a tv or movie star in his younger days back in the 70s? At first, I thought it was only the men who are losers but seems the mom is in it too since she seems to be encouraging and putting her hopes on Ji Won being able to snagged a rich man ie. the guy she's seeing now who gave her a huge diamond ring. So is this guy really rich or is he a con like Ji Won too? Because if I'm not mistaken, she did loan him some money for his beauty clinic opening which he was insisting on paying her back now that his dad found out (not too sure yet why he needed a loan from her in the first place but maybe family objection to his line or career or something :unsure: ) and told him to pay her back. She insisted that he didn't have to and to use that money towards their wedding instead. Hmm ... but then the diamond ring he gave her is real ... so maybe he ain't a con but that beauty clinic might not be his and he used her money for the ring? Haha ... I'm getting ahead of myself. Anyway, she lied to him about her mom being overseas and that she's living in the house that's actually Min Seon's house. Ji Won's dad and Min Seon's dad seems to be long lost lover or childhood friends who happened to meet up again?

The 3rd family is the rich family. Min-seo just return from US after running away for a few years when his wife or is it ex-wife (not sure if they were divorced since she asked for one) died in a car accident with her lover and dumping his daughter on his parents. His father obviously disapproves of him and his sister also tells him off for always running away from problems of any kind. He seems remotely aloof towards his daughter. I personally think he might be better off with the girl who likes him (seems like he does reciprocate too?) and from similar background who seems to get along with his daughter better than him. She seems nice now although that could change if he actually falls for Ji Won as the synopsis suggests. The dad seems to have an affair before and that could be why the wife is meeting her ex-lover (ie. the Bae father) on the sly?

personally think he might be better off with the girl who likes him (seems like he does reciprocate too?) and from similar background who seems to get along with his daughter better than him. She seems nice now although that could change if he actually falls for Ji Won as the synopsis suggests.

Isn't this the same actress from the KBS daily drama 'My Sweartheart, My Darling'...I wonder if she's as sweet as she seems (or will have a role similar to that of in 'My Sweartheart, My Darling')? In another recent episode

I see her having a flashback with I believe the rich guy's wife while the the little daughter sat besides her mother. Have really no idea what their conversation was about or why she would even have this flashback

As to the scriptwriter of the drama, you would have to watch her comedies (Oh! Sarah, Fugitive Lee Du Yong) to compare

Guest rainbowfull.

Is this drama uploaded anywhere else besides CB?

Id like to watch it but its not on Veoh or Youtube =(

Archived