First Asian Face Of Gucci: Huang Xiao Ming

Guest singerchick

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tonyc402

CHILL. i like him too, but im just saying that his style is way too similar to Rain's I'm coming era. just wished they wouldve put more effort into his outfit even if he wants to copy rain. as i said, yes rain has copied other ppl too...and believe me, LOADS of ppl have said called him usher-wannabe. i just think that this 'hey-lets-copy-rain's-im-coming-style was intentional, cause it's obvious his company has some fundamental knowledge about Korean music industry cause his featured song for his album is the remake of Lee Hyori's Toc Toc Toc.

I'm simply justifying my point, so that people who don't know what I'm on about can understand by I called him a RAIN-WANNABE. - not that it's a bad thing ;) they're both hot stuff.

Fair enough , people seem to make things as if chinese people copy everything.

Guest Emyli

oh la la he is gorgeous! i believe that qingdao has some of the most beautiful chinese people. and this kid has just proven me right.

Guest Xingz

wow i remember the first time i've seen him was in HZGG, he played teh brother of vicky zhao XD

he was bald then lol

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

oh la la he is gorgeous! i believe that qingdao has some of the most beautiful chinese people. and this kid has just proven me right.

qing dao? He's from there?

You all know that qing dao is like supposedly mei nu heaven lol

didn't know it applied for guys as well

I'm going there :ph34r:

Archived