Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest singerchick

First Asian Face Of Gucci: Huang Xiao Ming

Guest dyzxD

damnnnnn

very.

HOT!!

beautiful body too xd

Guest mmjess

For some reason some of the pictures where he's glaring at the camera remind me of Siwon (from Super Junior).

-Biased-.

But I think Siwon would be soo much hotter in some of those poses.. <3

Guest robotomy

Wow he's really REALLY hot. :)

when i read "not one of those pretty boys" i was expecting something rugged and chiseled, but he's a pretty boy, too. ):

Guest Tonyc402

I'm guessing you all are new to Huang xiao Ming huh?

Huang-Xiaoming-and-Rain-1.jpg

Huang-Xiaoming-and-Rain-Album-Cover-1.jpg

yea rain copied other ppl too, but im just saying...there's a huuuuge resemblance.

the 1st pic is similiar , but the 2nd pic is nothing the same. they are both half naked for goodness sake . I dont see wings growing out of his back in the 2nd one. the resembelence isnt THAT huge.

Honestly , i can pick out picks of Usher with aviators and a army jacket and compare it to RAIN and say " huge resembelence and a Usher-wannabe" dont ya think?

Ya there can be resembelences , but theres no need for him to be called a RAIN-WANNABE.

he's cute.....

but its like i know so many other actors/models that could look better...

i don't want to sound mean or anything its just that i don't find anything special about this guy...

Guest thefishthatswimsupstream

hot body, average face...

Guest kokichi

Its good to see asian people on Gucci ads.

ASIAN PRIDE :D YEAHH.

Guest Hazy

Oh wow, he's cute.

Nice body too, but I dunno... he just doesn't seem like he's posing naturally in some pics. looks kinda awkward...

Guest anonymousfusion

i think he kinda looks like an asian jude law.

Guest bichittybich

ooh thanks for the pictures. i like the one where he looks all tan and sweaty. tanned guys are so hot

Guest xlullaby

he's freakin hot!!

his gucci ads don't do him justice though, esp the first one...his hair and stuff - looks dorky ahha...

but wow, he's goodlooking

Guest mai_anne

I don't know who he is...but he sure is hott...=]

Guest LionAngel

no offense but in the gucci pics he doesn't look manly..

but the pics of him in some other pics are hot.. :D

Guest rufflezz

He looks hottt! *spazzes out *0*! His body is to die for. Hahah

Guest voyager

I don't remember him looking this manly...

maybe that's because I only watch his historical dramas where he has long hair... >_>

But he looks handsome nonetheless.

But siwon's better :P^_^

Guest -DarkFire->

i want that red gucci messenger bag!!! will it be release in the US?

oh gee, like huang xiao ming makes all the decisions

his company makes the moves

and it's not as if rain himself is mr original is he? :rolleyes:

oh gee, I never said Huang Xiao Ming made all the decisions, I'm sure his company did, but his company should've done a better job. I'm sure they chose to remake Toc Toc Toc too because they bought it.

the 1st pic is similiar , but the 2nd pic is nothing the same. they are both half naked for goodness sake . I dont see wings growing out of his back in the 2nd one. the resembelence isnt THAT huge.

Honestly , i can pick out picks of Usher with aviators and a army jacket and compare it to RAIN and say " huge resembelence and a Usher-wannabe" dont ya think?

Ya there can be resembelences , but theres no need for him to be called a RAIN-WANNABE.

CHILL. i like him too, but im just saying that his style is way too similar to Rain's I'm coming era. just wished they wouldve put more effort into his outfit even if he wants to copy rain. as i said, yes rain has copied other ppl too...and believe me, LOADS of ppl have said called him usher-wannabe. i just think that this 'hey-lets-copy-rain's-im-coming-style was intentional, cause it's obvious his company has some fundamental knowledge about Korean music industry cause his featured song for his album is the remake of Lee Hyori's Toc Toc Toc.

I'm simply justifying my point, so that people who don't know what I'm on about can understand by I called him a RAIN-WANNABE. - not that it's a bad thing ;) they're both hot stuff.