First Asian Face Of Gucci: Huang Xiao Ming

Guest singerchick

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mademoisella

MODELL MATERIAL WRITTEN ALL OVERRR!

and goo dlooking husband/man/BOYFRIEND/ETC!

haha.. wow..

i've always wonder who he was after saving a picture of him, now i know!

<333

Guest ~XoX~

I'm not really too crazy about his Gucci photoshoot, but I do admit that he is extremely good looking and has a great commanding presence that you can just sense in those photos.

I actually prefer some of the other magazine shoots to the Gucci one, but it's still awesome that HXM is the "1st Asian Face of Gucci."

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dl_ts

He damn HOT.....i love himmmm OMG.....so mad cute....i love him in shanghai bund with Sun Li....damn cute.....

BTW....he not copy rain...wtf? if u say that way then rain copy usher then.... rain not the one invented that style.....

Anyway.....he hotter.....

Luv huang xiao ming

Guest Anri Lin

Not my fangirl-over-type. <_< But its good that asians are finally getting more Western media time. ^^

Guest Babylicious xo12

looks sooo much hotter than he did in ROTCH. some of those shots are just on fiyaaaa

Guest I_heart_you

I ain't bashing, coz I think he's DAMN FINE...but MAN, did you guys hear this Olympic "One World" song, or whatever?...oh my LORD...it's...pretty bad hahaha

Guest pisces31493

no wondered he looked fimiliar

he played the lead in return of the condor heros 2006....right? lol

he's hot

Archived