Kim Hyung Joon 김형준 (aka Kim Joon 김준)

Guest subdwfreaky

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HermioneHero

iamvoodoo: Me too.. I feel weird when i translated the news..

When kimjun has acted in other drama before... @_@

I am blur, I am not sure whether the source is right or not, or else will make the fans confuse...

peech: I think so, since the news is speading everywhere...

Guest iamvoodoo

HermioneHero I was gonna ask you that if it was true cos I was surprised that Hyun Bin and Kim Joon are friends and they acted together? isn't it Boys Before Flowers was his first drama. I guess we'll have to wait. anyway I haven't made any new entry on T-Max wordpress cos I'm still collecting new photos of T-Max. most of the stuff I have are just random pictures. LOL

Guest HermioneHero

HermioneHero I was gonna ask you that if it was true cos I was surprised that Hyun Bin and Kim Joon are friends and they acted together? isn't it Boys Before Flowers was his first drama. I guess we'll have to wait. anyway I haven't made any new entry on T-Max wordpress cos I'm still collecting new photos of T-Max. most of the stuff I have are just random pictures. LOL

I deleted that sentence...

Seems like the site is mixed up kim min joon n kim joon... =.=!!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Started watching "Invincible Baseball Team"...

I have to say Kim Joon did not make an impression on me in BOF...

BUT! More I see of Kim Joon (the real person), more I like him!

In the show, he comes across as a genuinely nice person!

Guest iamvoodoo

I deleted that sentence...

Seems like the site is mixed up kim min joon n kim joon... =.=!!

oh i see they probably got confused between Kim Min Joon and Kim Joon LOL

anyway looks like Hyun Joong will be participating in Kim Joon's MV! I can't wait to see the vid

95357173.jpg

453cd.jpg

credit SS601

Guest peech

Started watching "Invincible Baseball Team"...

I have to say Kim Joon did not make an impression on me in BOF...

BUT! More I see of Kim Joon (the real person), more I like him!

In the show, he comes across as a genuinely nice person!

I agree with you...he really is a very nice person! and he seems to be the guy who's fun to be with :wub:

thanks i_am_voodoo for the pics! can't wait for the vid! :)

Guest iamvoodoo

F4 members Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Joon meet again

453cd.jpg

Boys Over Flowers F4 Kim Joon and Kim Hyun Joong meet again.

They met to shoot the MV ‘Jun, Be Ok!’ solo song from Kim Joon off T-Max upcoming album. SS501 Kim Hyun Joong will star in the MV as well. The MV was shot not long ago in a filming set in GyeongGiDo and Kim Hyun Joong had came to help out for Kim Joon’s first solo songs.

A staff said, “The 2 had continued their friendship from F4 in Boys Over Flowers since Kim Joon and Kim Hyun Joong are both in idol groups, they have many chances to work together through music. Kim Joon has also received many advices when preparing his first solo song.”

Kim Joon will also meet fans through his masculine features in the MV ‘Joon, Be OK!’.

Meanwhile, the upcoming album by T-Max will released on 9th July.

credit kbites+ tmaxlove.wordpress.com

Guest HermioneHero

090629 Kim Joon changed after Boys Over Flowers

untitled-1_copy__super7643.jpg

According to the T-Max group members, Kim Joon has changed ever since he played Song Woo Bin in the drama Boys Over Flowers. Leader Shin Min Chul revealed “Ever since Kim Joon became an F4 member, he has changed a lot. I can reveal it now. Before he started acting, he would always ask me (the leader) everything, but now he does not give in and is much more confident. He also says “Don’t worry. I’m F4. rather comfortably.”

Aside from this, the group also talked about the time when they had to introduce themselves as the ‘Dancing SG Wannabe’. The group mentioned “When we think about it now, it’s really embarrassing. The company president said that we need to make this our motto because at the time, SG Wannabe was a popular, three-member group. We had to introduce ourselves as ‘Dancing SG Wannabe’ because we weren’t particularly good enough at dancing to be called idols.” Well, it’s good to know that they weren’t the ones that thought ‘Dancing SG Wannabe’ was a good saying because then we’d have some problems. But really, I hope the boys are just joking around because it is true that Kim Joon is the reason why they are even noticed nowadays. He basically saved their dying career as semi-idols.

Credit: allkpop + tmaxlove.wordpress.com

Guest iamvoodoo

I read an article that says T-Max will be in Taiwan from 14 to 16 of July as a guest performer of Taiwan world games? not sure though, I'll have to double check it.

Guest HermioneHero

Rxgoodleaf: Yea, he is really a kind guy.. =)

iamvoodoo: Wow~ Really?! I will take note for that.. hehe

chaegyung26: Welcome here... ^^

Guest iamvoodoo

Kim Joon’s MV teaser with Kim Hyun Joong released

wskbp4.jpg

We reported earlier about SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong lending a helping hand to fellow Boys Before Flowers alumni, Kim Joon's solo MV, Joon, Be Ok!

A 30 sec teaser of the MV was released this evening, where Kim Joon does not rap but sings and dances to his own song with some slick dance moves. Hyun Joong appears fleetingly in this teaser and although it appears that he isn't really needed at all, it's great to see 2 really hot guys dancing around. The full music video and the song which will be included on T-Max's album will be out in two days time on 9th July.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ypJNmwX_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ypJNmwX_M

credit allkpop+ hoonfami

Archived