Guest subdwfreaky

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iamvoodoo

Haptic Mission photos

Please do not hotlink

credit as tagged+DC

seriously some people just can't seem to understand the simple concept of NO HOTLINKING!

Guest rm_buffy

eventhough he has a little scenes on the BOF series i find him much more cuter than anyone else....

Kim Joon surprises everyone when he came as a guest in SBS Oot Cha Sa and did comedic gestures and danced. Such a cutie.

Spread the Kim Joon love <- video of the gag show, uploaded by kaypopv.

Links of the article/video:

omona they didn't!

allkpop

My reason for putting up these links? Aside from crediting them, I want you to read the comments and also to let you know that as underrated as he is, some people do notice him and like him. Have a great day everyone.

Guest HermioneHero

090610 Kim Hyun Joong to star in MV to Kim Joon’s new solo song

i3xlk5.jpg

If things progress fast enough, Kim Joon together in the group T-Max will release a new album coming end-June. And in the album will be a solo song by him, as of the other T-Max members as well.

And especially for the MV of Kim Joon’s solo song, Kim Hyun Joong, who was part of the F4 group in drama Boys Over Flowers with Kim Joon, will be starring as the male lead to the it.

It has been 2 months since the drama Boys Over Flowers ended, but the F4 honor and loyalty continues in its members.

T-Max’s company said on 10th June, “T-Max will release a new album end-June to early July. And in the album, the members will have their solo songs. Kim Joon is the first member to finish his recording. Coming 12th, he will be shooting for the MV in a set in GyeongGiDo. And Kim Hyun Joong will be the male lead to the MV.”

Credit: K Bites + tmaxlove.wordpress.com

Guest jamberryknots

i hope that project will come into fruition..i really envy the fans who're in korea they have lots of chances to see joon and the rest of F4 in person :P

Guest scents
;) I like also this guy, my one of my favorites in Boys over Flowers. He is so cute and pretty. A perfect fit to him his pink shirt, very nice and cool, I find him sooo sexy in that pink shirt.

Guest iamvoodoo

Kim Joon Is Going Solo

Kim Joon has decided to stay a singer and release a solo song. Plans are to have his song finished by the end of June and included in T-Max's new album. This album will only contain solos from all of the members, but of course Kim Joon is getting the most attention. This is technically his official comeback as a singer because his earlier stage was more of an event for Boys Over Flowers. His company announced "T-Max will release their new album late June or early July. This is a special album that will only contain solos. Kim Joon has finished his song first and will begin filming his music video on the 12th." Furthermore, Kim Joon is appearing on television less in order to get ready for his singing activities. Guess this means no more comedy as well.

Guest asiangraphix

Guest HermioneHero

090612 Kim Joon to take on musical

12_10032.jpg

Boys Over Flowers Kim Joon will take on musical.

After receiving much popularity acting as Song WooBin in KBS hit drama Boys Over Flowers and as a member of singer group T Max, he is casted for musical titled ‘Youth’s Journey’.

‘Youth’s Journey’ is a manga remake talking about Yeong ShimEe talking about the 33 years of his growing up, and will feature songs like Lee Seung Chul’s ‘Last Concert’, Lee Moon Sae’s ‘Flying into the deep blue night’, and Hyun Ji Yeon’s ‘You in the fading memory’ etc.

After the drama Boys Over Flowers ended, Kim Joon has not only been busy promoting within Korea but also overseas. And this will be his first attempt at musical.

He is double casted as the male lead together with Lee Jin Hoon who also did the musical Singles, and Lee Jung Mi and Kim Ji Woo have been casted as the female leads.

The musical will take place from 18th till 25th July.

Credit: Kbite + tmaxlove.wordpress.com

Guest peech

wow!! it's so nice to hear that Kim Joon is going on a musical show! How I wish I could actually see him perform ^^

Archived