What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loikyish.

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL - best kdrama i have seen to date.

Swallow The Sun and Heading To The Ground - both have finished but I am following STS in LA18 and with HTTG I just lost my appetite for watching the drama with subs(though I finished watching the raw). LOL.

Boys Over Flowers pulled me to the korean entertainment stream early this year so it should be my all time favorite. :D

Guest kinella

beethoven virus and you're beautiful because JGK is simply awesome :D

(superawesome in Beethoven Virus and ubercute and dorky in You're Beautiful)

Currently NOT watching "You're beautiful" - I find stories with a girl pretending to be a boy very annoying.

Have finished Glory of the Family, which I recommend despite the lead couple lacking chemistry (because the OST is, again, great as well as the storyline and characters).

Still keeping up with Assorted Gems - yet for more mature viewers.

Guest butterball

Currently NOT watching "You're beautiful" - I find stories with a girl pretending to be a boy very annoying.

Really? I am a massive fan of gender bender genre. And I am addicted to YAB – probably the best gender bender drama out there.

I am re-watching My Girl as well.

Guest kaylalien

CURRENTLY WATCHING "SMILE YOU", SO FUNNY AND CUTE, LOVE THE TWO LEAD CHARACTERS.

LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE WATCHING ''YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL" SINCE SO MANY SEEM TO LIKE IT.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

You're Beautiful & Iris. I'm behind on iris though. Last time I checked there were only a few episodes that are subbed D:

currently on My too Perfect Sons, IRIS & Hot Blood. :)

I thought no one watches My Too Perfect Sons! Can't find a thread on it here. I just finish watching the whole season, 54 episodes gosh ><

Currently watching what everyone is watching: You're Beautiful.

Will move on to IRIS after it ends! Heh :)

• 2 weeks later...

Currently watching IRIS, SMILE YOU and WILL IT SNOW ON CHRISTMAS

Oh.. I'm watching the same as you :P

I'll start watching Swallow the Sun as soon as h2sS release the last 3 episode( probably all 3together)

Guest butterball

Will it snow for Xmas. Just trying the first two eps to see if I am in the mood doe melodrama and it is ok. Quite nice actually.

Archived