What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chin_ai22

im currently watching which star are you from, but im a little bit confused with this.. havent finished it yet.

AUTUMN TALE is the best! ;) WINTER SONATA is awesome..

stairway to heaven is very touching,. ;) GOONG is NICE.

FULL HOUSE! song hye gyo & BI is the Most beautiful Couple ive ever seen. ;)

Guest nadhura

i just finished watching thank you, i wanna watch flowers for my life and aircity, but i'm having my finals soooo have to wait until my exams are over, then only i can get into some more k-dramas...yipee~

Guest snowbunny*

i'm currently watching witch yoo hee, and war of money!! both drama are soo addicting!! but then i heard the witch yoo hee's ending is that great... is it true?? but i don't want to know... :sweatingbullets:

Guest mama bear

im currently watching MARRYING A MILLIONAIRE go soo and kim hyun joo.

wow...its not really the greatest greates kseries ever! i must admit...but it is a feel good kseries. really cool and goo soo and kim hyun joo have a lot of chemistry together.

...actually...im getting butterflies in my stomach because of these. hihihihihi...its so cute promise! gotta see it for yourself. until you reach episode 3! i'll tell you! you will get hook to this!

i got bored from ep.2 and after about two weeks decided to watch it since not really busy. when i watched ep. 3 i just couldnt stop and since today..from ep3 im now on ep.7..still running! hehe fighting!!! go soo!!!

Guest thislove

I'm currently watching Terms Of Endearment but havent quite finish it's such a long drama but its really good :rolleyes: Song Il Gook is so good-looking and of course Ji Sung as well.

Guest bliss_

Rewatching Goong for the nth time without touching the fastforward button. -_- Currently at Episode 14.

Planning to rewatch My Girl. I want to watch new dramas until all the subs are out. Probably Que Sera Sera, Flowers For My Life, and Bad Couple. B)

Guest little

I'm currently watching Bad Couple, a new SBS drama. Up until now I've only watched two episodes, but it seems like an interesting series. It's very funny, you should watch it! :]

Guest darkeyes

Just finished:

- Witch Yoo Hee

- Dal Ja's Spring (better than hyped Kim Sam Soon, making it one of my favorite chick flick drama)

- Goong (watched it after I watched Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang and portion of The Devil.. Therefore found it overly hyped)

Thinking of watching:

- Stained Glass

- Successful story of a bright young girl

- I really really like you

Haven't finished watching:

- War of Money / Money's Warfare

- Mawang / The Devil

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Still watching MNIKSS

Watching some parts of The Devil & Snow Queen

Planning to rewatch Bad Family :P

Guest Madrasta

I am currently watching Dal Ja Spring and Witch by Han Ga In. Next in line would be Bad Family and will continue Jumong. I guess I will be a sucker of K-series for life...

Guest Jaye_

i just finished watching "Hello Miss" and starting on "Witch Yoo Hee" now...

next stop, i think i'll be gunning for "Thank You", "Que Sera Sera" and "War of Money"

any more good recommendations?

Guest fifiz

Currently enjoying:

Bad Family: love the characters, the family theme is so touching

Dal Ja's Spring: only seen the first episode but I love it so far!

Currently stuck on (but will finish later):

Sangdoo, Let's Go to School: it's pretty boring, but I'll try to finish it because of the good things I've heard about it

Love Story in Harvard: also pretty boring, but I love KTH

Currently stuck on (and may never finish):

We're Dating Now: I only started watching this because of the great cast (So Ji Sub, Chae Rim, Kwon Sang Woo), but the plot is going nowhere. the beginning was great though!

Guest missy_jiee

well, i was watching Thank You, The Devil, and Que Sera Sera.

now, i'm waiting to watch Cain & Abel, The City of God, Angel, and Coffee Prince ^^

Guest mama bear

yeah...me too i started watching LOVE STORY IN HARVARD...but i really find it very boring.i dont know to others so...i didnt watch it anymore. i was like in ep. 2 or 3. it didnt hit me hehe

just finished watching hello miss and to marry a millionaire. hello miss was first and then after some break i watched to marry a millionaire!!!!

wow! it was so good!!! actually i didnt expect it to be "THAT" good! hehe well...it was really a idfferent kind of kseries to watch....you'll really enjoy it! but you have to go throught the first 2 episodes. i find it really boring...but when i started watching from episode 3!!!! wow!! my goal changed! i just want to know whats the end of it and keep on watching it everyday! try it for yourself!!!!!

youtube has some really nice QUALITY VIDEOS!

Guest piratesofthesea

im not sure if i already responded in this topic but ill do it just in case i didnt

I AM CURRENTLY watching

WAR OF MONEY - OMG the best.. XD

AIR CITY- a little disappointing but still watchable XP

and other stuff i cant really remember at the moment

Archived