What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

Guest wendychin

I had jus finished 'Over The Rainbow'.......not bad...Hyuk Joo and sangmi are so cute....I like Rex's smile....so cuteee....

Now starting with 'Wat's up Fox'....haha!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest devylann

i just finished watching "over the rainbow" with hwanhee :)

rite now, imma watching Eric's new drama...invincible parachute or something like that. forgot if it's called invincible or invisible... hehee

I'm currently watching:

KBS-Chil Princess

MBC-Jumong

SBS-Single's World

MBC-Do Well

I just finished Special Crime Investigation 4 ep. show ....pretty good...but i think the endding could have been better.

Thinking about watching Cloud stariway? not sure yet...i'm already watching too much to my opinon... :rolleyes:

i don't know how current is current, but the last 3 dramas watched or in process of watching are

from recent to not

3) please come back, soon ae (very funny)

2) 101st proposal (just saw the first ep)

1) alone in love (pretty good, tho they eat an obscene amount of doughnuts and i liked goodbye solo alot better)

with the work i can't really watch korean dramas like before.... i watched many ep of Pure 19 before but the only drama that i really followed now is The infamous chill sisters.... :)

i dislike from the beginning until the end Mr Goodbye....

Guest krazie4adream

What Star are You From? such a GOOD drama watch it! :D

ERIC's new drama , Invinciable Parachute Agent ..lol i think i spelled it wrong, wellz only the first 3 eps are out now...but it's getting pretty good....

SUPPORT SHINHWA!!

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Just finished watching "To Marry A Millionaire"

is it worth watching? go soo is in that drama right? i wanna watch it because of him

Archived