What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

Witch Yoo Hee (I'm liking Han Ga In and Kim Jung Hoon is a bonus to watch it :D)

The Devil (JJH is so so hot and SMA's looking cute :D)

Also rewatching Snow Queen cos the VCD & DVD just came out.

I loved the drama SO SO much that I was so happy when it was finally released :D

Got myself a copy of the DVD and I'm watching it like now heh.

Just finished with Which Star Are You From and it was really really good (:

Planning to start on Hello!Miss soon (:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 미치.michie

i dont know what type of drama u like

from the list of your favourites, u seems to prefer romantic comedy ones

i suggest u try 'dal ja's spring'...its a light-romantic drama..not really a comedy and not a melodrama

its good and i love it so much

but if u dont mind a melodrama with sad ending

i recommend to you, i'm sorry i love you

coz this one is a classic...it will eternally last in my memory

i love it to bits

and if u want to watch current drama...

i have also tried watching hello miss, witch amusement and the devil but stop watching them already

hello miss and witch yoo hee, they have a great cast, ost, pretty outfit and everything but the plot is just :crazy::sweatingbullets:

so typical and cliche

its just my opinion.. dont kill anyone

the devil is good...but this type of drama i really cant stand watching without subs

so i'm gonna catch it up when the subs finished

the one and only current drama that i have done watching although the subs havent finished yet is

QUE SERA SERA

i love love love it so much

this drama improves after each episode and the ending wrap the drama completely and beautifully

its not like any other kdrama that drag in the middle then tried to cover everything in the very last episode

this drama is so organized

the ending of each episode will let you hanging on what happen next coz this drama is so unpredictable

plus,in the very last 10 minutes of final episode, u still cant predict what the ending would be

the writer is so intelligent

this drama has a very good storyline and it has nice osts too which fit every scene in the drama

not like some dramas who overused their osts, in this drama one ost is played along only a number of scenes

which makes the scenes more memorable

although the cast are not that popular but they r absolutely great in their acting

i seems to sound a bit exagerating rite/ :sweatingbullets:

up to u now

Wow Que Sera Sera's that good? How tempting =D I should download that next. Was thinking of watching it before but wasnt that fond of the cast...samsoons ex. and eric? not familiar with the girls either. And i was planning to download Dal Ja's Spring but wasnt sure if its any good ^_^ chae rim from All About Eve. Havent seen her since then!

I totally agree with you. Hello Miss and Witch Yoo Hee's plots are O_O matter of factly bland. I finished Hello Miss and thought - what a waste of time T_T lol. Ha Seok Jin's totally hot there though :w00t: haha. Im giving up watching Witch Yoo Hee too.

Yep! I should definitely download Dal Ja's Spring and Que Sera Sera next (; Thaanks heaps! :lol:

Guest javabethel

Just finished watching Sassy Girl Choon-hyang...

Rewatching My girl for the 5th time....

I love this series! I love Lee Dong Wook, can't get enough of him!

Will start on I'm Sorry I Love You soon...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pinkmarker

just finished Dalja's Spring last week. and loved it. <3 then i was picking between witch yoo hee and que sera sera to watch next..

i started Witch Yoo Hee few days ago and saw the 1st 4 episodes but i don't think i'm gonna watch it anymore.

very typical storyline to me. :phew: didn't catch my interest and yoo-hee's kinda annoying especially when she's around joon-ha. i liked yul-goon in goong but he's too bleh in this drama. i dunno, maybe i'm judging too early in the series..

now, Que Sera Sera.. :w00t:

started watching it this morning (read good reviews :D ) and i'm pretty much hooked! saw the 1st 6 episodes today. omg it's so addicting.. :ph34r: the main girl eun-soo is a bit annoying too (i find her kinda psycho) but she grew on me. i'm really amazed by eric's performance <3 and i'm not biased. i love love love his voice. the dude that was in MNIKSS is really different here, surprised me. lol. he was such a loser then. :sweatingbullets:

so i definitely recommend you all to watch Que Sera Sera. like meeeeee. :D

it's worth it and the feel of the drama is really really well made. i love it so far. hopefully the later episodes won't suck.

Guest missy_sonick

I had just finished watching The Snow Queen... starring hyun bin & sung Yuri. fantastics k series....thou' the ending was predictable right from the start. SQ is the drama that really shows another side of Hyun Bin....he really can act ....and Yuri as well. Liked her character more in SQ rather than in One fine day.

Nice and touching ost as well. :blink:

i jst finished watching snow white

its not that great but its ur typical ugly girl transforms into hot lady

girl like guy but guy sees her as friend LADIDA brother comes along

it's pretty cool but didnt really hav me THAT hooked

but the main guy in it is taehee's brother so hot! *drools*

Currently, I'm watching Que Sera Sera. I'm up to Episode 5 of this drama. I love it so far. I like Eric's character here. He's hot & sexy especially all his clothes here. He has so many kissing scenes. Actually, the story started with that & so on.... I read that this drama is sad but I hope the ending isn't. :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shg13

Currently Watching: Flowers For My Life <3, Que Sera Sera <3, Bad Couple, RRLY, and Loving You.

Have to wait till new subs come out for most of them, so having several keeps me busy. :)

Guest ♥SecretLvr♥

currently watching MY GIRL

just finished watching save ur last dance for me <33 shweet..

Archived