What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

Guest yourasthma

Prosecutor Princess.

Dong Yi, Cinderella Sister on hold.

Gourmet to soothe my withdrawal since PP is ending soon.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest de Jarje

Currently watching :

Oh My Lady! seriously addicted....

I always love Chae Rim but not too fond about Si Won....

but after watching this series, uhuhuhu...his smile....^ . ^ Y

Next :

Personal Taste

Cinderella Sister

Anticipating :

Road No.1

Guest thtlam

I'm watching Prosecutor Princess and Personal Taste, after finishing these two I plan on watching Coffee House and Pasta :D

Guest Gong-Joo

Currently watching Prosecutor Princess (on ep. 11) and Personal Taste (on ep. 7) =)

I'm planning to watch Coffee House later .

Guest shulee

At the moment I am only watching PT and Cinderella's sister on friday (its on the internet then ;) )

I am also watching back some ep of my girl and full house

so not that much, my exams are coming up, so I haven't got that much time <_<

Guest senalee

I'm currently watching Princess Prosecutor and Cinderella's Sister.

Mainly obsessed with PP (which is why I don't understand the ratings?!) really sad that it will end this week!!:tears:

After planning on watching IRIS just to see Kim So Yeon (I want to know why she got an award for this drama..didn't watch before because I'm not a huge fan of BYJ (blah ... sorry to those fans but I perfer Kim Rae Won and Jo Jin Mo as male leads)

Guest Tamar1973

Mainly obsessed with PP (which is why I don't understand the ratings?!) really sad that it will end this week!!:tears:

After planning on watching IRIS just to see Kim So Yeon (I want to know why she got an award for this drama..didn't watch before because I'm not a huge fan of BYJ (blah ... sorry to those fans but I perfer Kim Rae Won and Jo Jin Mo as male leads)

BYJ's not in IRIS so why would that cause you to avoid watching it?!

Right now, I'm watching "Have We Really Loved?". A friend bought it for me as a gift but I'd been reluctant to watch it because it has a sad ending but I decided to break into it and watch it.

Guest de Jarje

Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors

My plan earlier is Personal Taste or Cinderella Sister, but this drama come first so i decided to watch this...and now...ADDICTED....

If u look for a serious drama, heart feeling, and need to cry a river....watch this....

hahaha...seriously..my eyes is swollen watching this series, and I'm just in ep. 5 now...

Jang Sung Hee is superb...as usual....

I don't really know ( not remember ) the male lead's names, but Dr.Lee and Dr. Wang ( their names in drama ) is every woman may have dream about to be their husband / lover...gotta love them..

I dunno about the ending yet, but so far sooooo goooooood.....

u just hooked since the first scene started....

Coffee House baby! It's hilarious and definitely what I need now.

Putting on hold: Cinderella's Sister --> It started out great, but they keep going in circles and circles with nothing changing at all now. Angst is good, but hell, there's a limit!

Because KSY is brilliant in Iris!

I didn't watch all of Iris but I only watched Sunhwa cuts (cuz I looooooove PP). I hope you're ready to be amazed by KSY! :)

she got an inki (popularity) award for her role in Iris....not the acting award which is...weird but KSY said that she liked to have the inki award better. :D

currently following cinderella unni, planning to rewatch personal taste after withs2 finished subbed(still in withdrwal, want more lee min ho), then prosecutor princess. but at the moment none of the new drama seems interesting enough but will see!.

Archived