Ryu Jin 류진

Guest jahye

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Ryu Jin's (LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY) fiance:

w51996923.jpg

^She's so cute :D

credit scribbles @ k-celeb photos

OKAY SO SAD!! that he's getting married, but so incredibly happy for him too.

He's one of the most underrated actors to me and I fell in love with him ever since 'Who Is My Love?' back in.....I dunno, a lot of years ago. He's so good looking, tall and a pretty good actor. (although that sounds shallow of my reasoning to love him.)

But yeah, just some news. CONGRADULATION RYU JIN!! MAY YOU LIVE A HAPPY LIFE FOREVER<33

hey, thanks for posting additional news about our oppa's marriage..as for me, I first fell in love with him while watching summer scent (it's my first ryu jin drama)..i was still in my sophomore year in high school way back then..everything you've said about him are also the same ofhow I preceive ryu jin as an actor..too

bad he wasn't given the chance to prove himself as one of the most handsome and talented k-actors 'coz he was always given supporting roles so he didn't end up with the female leads..but still, congrats to ryu jin... :)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whizzer's_rose

arghh! he's already married! but althought that's the case I still adored him in summer scent! BTW, chojiwoo, why are you calling ryu jin "lim ryu jin"? I thought his name is only ryu jin?

Anyways, here's one of the two music videos that Ryu Jin starred in:

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1EK2MQV...H725G0HO98G9YMG

The Band is called: Fish

And the song title is: You

This is a pretty rare video to come by since the band isn't that popular.

It's not a typical kpop band, so the song isn't cheesy at all. I actually like the song a lot.

The music video itself is a sweet storyline, but the ending... I think the director tried to squeeze in a twist at the end, but really, it wasn't needed. They could have just ended it normally and it would have been fine, probably better.

The main actress in the music video is Bae Doo Na.

- credits: ryujinzzang cafe + jahye for uploading

Would a kind soul pls re-upload this MV? Much thanks. :P

And best wishes to Ryu Jin and his bride!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

BTW, chojiwoo, why are you calling ryu jin "lim ryu jin"? I thought his name is only ryu jin?

i'm calling him "lim ryu jin" 'coz his surname is LIM..ryu jin seems incomplete for me..it's a sign of respect eh

• 3 weeks later...
Guest s3rene

His gf is ok looking but she's not that pretty. I also think he needs to have more leading roles. His role in 3 Leaf Clover was awesome but it's a shame the series got 0 recognition.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

His gf is ok looking but she's not that pretty. I also think he needs to have more leading roles. His role in 3 Leaf Clover was awesome but it's a shame the series got 0 recognition.

ah, i hope she's prettier than me huh..because if she isn't (threatening)..huh!!! i'll steal ryu jin oppa from her!

Guest YeeKrfan

I like him too. Well, I think so far in only two kdrama that he got the main girl - 3 Clove Leaf and Pure Heart...right?! He was rugged, handsome and macho in Pure Heart and he did ended up with Lee Yo-won there. The plot was very interesting too with the fugitive brother & the sister (Lee Yo-won) being adopted by a rich family and ended poor. He was a cop investigating the brother and he tried to get to him by being closed to the sister and falls for her instead. Yeah, it was an interesting kdrama unlike others. ;)

He is one of those k-actors that has the whole package yet still underated, another one of my favourite - Kim Min Jong...guess they just need that lucky breakthrough...still waiting for it to happen! keeping my fingers crossed!

Guest delia_k_00

Hi everyone. I've just been watching Oh! Pil Seung...and noticed Ryu Jin. He is a very good looking actor, i must agree. And although i also agree that he would probably do better than some of the male leads out there, i can't help but think that if he were the male lead, his characters might not be as good as the ones he plays now....ie, the one who never gets the girl. Since he never gets the girl, you really feel for him because of it.

9420060905_26840958.jpg

Ryu Jin (33) to wed girlfriend of 6 years on October 29, 2006.

Rep. from iwedding.co.kr announced Ryu Jin's wedding will be held in the Dynasty Hall of Seoul Shilla Hotel, on October 29th, at 1 pm. His bride is 27-year-old Lee Hye-Seon who is a flight attendant. The two met in 2000 through friends. Ryu has said he fell for Lee's bright and cute personality, and after filming his latest drama, MBC 'Really Really Like You', he felt he wanted to be with the person he loves and proposed to his girlfriend. After the wedding, the newlyweds will spend their honeymoon in Maldives, and they will create their new home in an apt in Seoul's sang-am district (상암동).

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...090509330756594

While counting the days till Oct 29th, some pre-wedding photos to share :)

wm_1161131553_1018_hmh_01.jpg

wm_1161131572_1018_hmh_02.jpg

wm_1161131580_1018_hmh_03.jpg

Source: http://www.stardocu.com/news/read.php?st_s...887&cate=AA

Some more pre-wedding pictures.

1cw6.jpg

2bw9.jpg

3pt7.jpg

5gm2.jpg

4oz8.jpg

6kg5.jpg

credits; newsen

The bride matches well to his height. :lol:

OMG, I can't believe he's finally getting married! He deserves to be happy. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wedding day pictures!

105tb3.jpg

54yw4.jpg

62za8.jpg

55id1.jpg

53mg3.jpg

63ys2.jpg

72br3.jpg

73fb6.jpg

74qt6.jpg

82tj9.jpg

92xv9.jpg

100ky5.jpg

104jr0.jpg

101ym8.jpg

43df9.jpg

45pa7.jpg

Look how joyful he is!

31uw8.jpg

32dp0.jpg

33ck2.jpg

108ty4.jpg

109wg8.jpg

34zz7.jpg

35vq5.jpg

36pm3.jpg

37zy1.jpg

Some of the guests:

1xw6.jpg

Choi Ji Woo, Hyori, Park Jin Hee, Goo Hye Sun

2ki5.jpg

Song Sun Mi

3bs0.jpg

Ahn Jae Wook

4ic4.jpg

Kim Rae Won

5bd1.jpg

Kim Na Woon and her husband

6do5.jpg

Eugene

7sp9.jpg

Jo Hyun Jae

8mk0.jpg

Shin Yi

9ma6.jpg

Shim Ji Ho

10fr0.jpg

Lee Hoon

107qh3.jpg

Yoo Ho Jung (her husband, actor Lee Jae Ryong, was busy that day so he could not attend)

12sk0.jpg

Park Sun Young

14zl4.jpg

Nam Sang Mi

15sv5.jpg

Kim Myung Min

17hp4.jpg

Jun Hye Bin

91hk2.jpg

Lee Bo Young

102hq8.jpg

Yoo Ji In

2gt3.jpg

Kim Bo Yeon

1qz9.jpg

Im Chae Moo

61eu7.jpg

It's little Da Bin, his daughter from I Really Really Like You. ^_^

44zs6.jpg

Singer Tei performed

48ry1.jpg

71ry7.jpg

The girl group, 7 Princesses performed too. :lol: That is too cute! :P

Group photos

106oi6.jpg

120ik5.jpg

credits; newsen, yahoo, and jahye.

Please do not hotlink, upload to your own server. :)

Guest upikepik

wow...Ryu Jin oppa is married :lol:

He looks so happy in all those pictures ^_^

Congratulation oppa B)

There are so many stars coming to the wedding :o

and there are so much wedding pictures :wacko:

His wedding pictures are so nice :)

Wish him and his new bride all the best in the future :D

Guest apple red

I like his bridge..and very good to see an actor choose "ordinary" girl

His bridge is not that pretty, but she always looks happy and smile..no wonder he looks happy with her

• 2 weeks later...
Guest delia_k_00

I like his bridge..and very good to see an actor choose "ordinary" girl

His bridge is not that pretty, but she always looks happy and smile..no wonder he looks happy with her

Uh, i think you mean "bride" yeah?

It's refreshing to see people willing to share photos of happy event's in their lives, not like all the US stars who sell theirs for $$$$.....

A belated "congratulations!"

• 2 months later...

Would a kind soul pls re-upload this MV? Much thanks. :P

And best wishes to Ryu Jin and his bride!

Music Video: Fish - You

rj688jp.jpgrj661rv.jpg

megaupload link

Here's the other music video he was in: Yarn - After

At Yeom Jung Ah's wedding

20061230163946923b6_165445_1.jpg

At Won Gi Joon's wedding

r1ff9.jpg

r2ue7.jpg

Ryu Jin interviewed very briefly at Won Gi Joon's wedding: megaupload link

I uploaded some random clips.. some of these are really old. (all megaupload links)

Entertainment news coverage of his own wedding: click this link

At Jun Noh Min + Kim Bo Yeon's wedding: click this link

Behind the scenes filming of Summer Scent: click this link

During the filming of Who Is My Lover? with costar Lee Seung Yeon: click this link

With the cast of Who Is My Lover? on Seo Sae Won Show, small clip: click this link

He's really close to actress Yoo Ho Jung (the woman he called in the Seo Sae Won Show clip and the woman sitting next to him at Jun No Min's wedding.

They seem to have a very close older sister/younger brother type of relationship.

(there's a picture of her upthread, she attended Ryu Jin's wedding)

Archived