• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing much to watch lately so i'm watching oh pil seung bong soon young

and wow ryu jin is heaps good looking

even though he's a bit of a ssagaji/playboy

and supposedly everyone is meant to like an jae wook

i lean more towards ryu jin

he has a lot of charisma~~~~~~~damn why didnt chae rim choose him????

aigoo~~~

and how come all the dramas i've watched with him in it, he's never the lead????

'서동요' 2회연장 않기로, '연애시대' 27일 첫 방송

2006-03-03 posted by Louis in iyejin.com

200603030941041110_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 강은진 기자] SBS TV 월화드라마 '서동요'가 55회로 마무리 짓는다.

지난해 9월 5일 첫 방송한 이래 월화드라마의 선두자리를 굳건히 하며 시청자들로부터 사랑받은 '서동요'는 당초 연장방송이 논의됐었지만, 55회로 마무리 짓기로 결정됐다. 때문에 4월 3일 첫 방송되는 것으로 알려졌던 후속작 '연애시대'는 27일 첫 방송한다.

SBS 측은 3일 "'서동요'가 시청자들로부터 많은 사랑을 받음과 함께 57회까지 연장방송하는 것을 검토했었으나, 출연배우들의 차기 일정을 비롯해 55회로 마무리짓기로 결정됐다"며 "'연애시대'는 '서동요'의 마지막회가 방송되는 21일 다음주인 27일 첫 방송한다"고 밝혔다.

백제를 처음으로 드라마화한 '서동요'는 백제의 화려한 기술 소개와 '로미오와 줄리엣' 같은 서동과 선화공주의 로맨스로 주목받았으며, 최근 서동 조현재가 왕이 되는 과정을 긴박한 스케치로 그림으로써 시청률 고공행진을 이어가고 있다.

한편 '연애시대'는 감우성 손예진의 브라운과 컴백작으로 관심을 모으고 있는 드라마로, 둘은 이혼 후에도 사랑의 끈을 놓치 못하는 멜로 연기를 펼칠 예정이다.

Guest dream_on

ahh i ended up rewatching one of the eps from oh pil sung, bong soon young...and i remember how hot this guy was. lol. i wish he had more fans, he seems like a pretty good actor. i'm so glad he's in another drama...i can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jdgdko

GOSH, RYU JIN IS SOOOOOO COOOOL! NYC TO KNOW THAT HE HAS A NEW DRAMA COMING SOON. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT. COUNT ME IN A A RYU JIN FANATIC. :-)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest longmao32

^ :lol: See how mad I sound?

That's exactly why I should watch that drama anymore.

It's only going to aggravate me more if I continue to watch it.

Anyways, here's one of the two music videos that Ryu Jin starred in:

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1EK2MQV...H725G0HO98G9YMG

The Band is called: Fish

And the song title is: You

This is a pretty rare video to come by since the band isn't that popular.

It's not a typical kpop band, so the song isn't cheesy at all. I actually like the song a lot.

The music video itself is a sweet storyline, but the ending... I think the director tried to squeeze in a twist at the end, but really, it wasn't needed. They could have just ended it normally and it would have been fine, probably better.

The main actress in the music video is Bae Doo Na.

- credits: ryujinzzang cafe + jahye for uploading

does anyone mind reup all the mvs he starr in? really wish top see it.... :lol:

thx

Y does oppa always get the supportin role? He's surely more gd at actin , more handsome n more tall than any lead...:( so sad man , he deserves more...

Somemore i felt tt he always act better than the lead...it's so nt fair...

AJA! AJA! FIGHTIN! RYU JIN OPPA!!!

Guest mmmlove

This guy was in Summer Scent right.. he was a co-star right? One of the reason why I didn't finish watching Summer Scent was because I knew that at the end he wouldn't get the girl, and I pitied him so much... I wish he got the girl... but he didn't.. kind of sucks!! hehe.. his cute!!

I saw KBS 2000 drama "Stockflower aka Silkflower aka Love Miracle". Very meaningful drama. Ryu Jin is the lawyer who falls in love with his best friend's widow.

Bec I find Ryu Jin so handsome. Now I am watching 3 leaf clover. An underrated love story drama by SBS.

Next drama I am going to watch is Purity aka Pure Heart. Another old drama by KBS in year 2001. Ryu Jin act as Lee Chan-suk who is a cop who is trying to track down Kim Hyun-ki (Lee Jong-won) for a crime he did not commit.

I am excited to know that there is new drama with Eugene (also my favourite actress). Something to look forward to.

I saw KBS 2000 drama "Stockflower aka Silkflower aka Love Miracle". Very meaningful drama. Ryu Jin is the lawyer who falls in love with his best friend's widow.

Because I find Ryu Jin so handsome. Now I am watching 3 leaf clover. An underrated love story drama by SBS.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5904

Next drama I am going to watch is Purity aka Pure Heart. Another old drama by KBS in year 2001. Ryu Jin act as Lee Chan-suk who is a cop who is trying to track down Kim Hyun-ki (Lee Jong-won) for a crime he did not commit.

I am excited to know that there is new drama I Really Really Like You with Eugene (also my favourite actress). Something to look forward to.

Guest jdgdko

have watched some of ryu jin's film (trio, summer scent, pil seung, 3 leaf & an old one with choi ji woo) and i find him a great actor. am excited to watch i really really like you with eugene. can't wait to see how they will fare together though i heard they are not the real pair in this drama bt eugene and the bodyguard :( well... i just hope it will still be a good drama

Guest apple red

hey jahye / choi jiwoo

what suh dong young all about ??

Oh pil seung now broadcasted in Indonesia.

It was so refreshing and entertaining after MISA..lol..

But..why oh why, he, once again, loose the girl again hehe

Guest Choi Ji Woo

have watched some of ryu jin's film (trio, summer scent, pil seung, 3 leaf & an old one with choi ji woo) and i find him a great actor. am excited to watch i really really like you with eugene. can't wait to see how they will fare together though i heard they are not the real pair in this drama bt eugene and the bodyguard :( well... i just hope it will still be a good drama

it seems that ryu jin is being paired to two of korea's hottest popstars..but i think kim eugene is a better actress compared to lee hyo ri..i've seen loving you & save

the last dance for me, i think kim eugene has the potential of a good actress..while

hyo ri is still new in the acting field..but i like hyo ri's singing voice than eugene..

considerimg what happened to three leaf clover, i think hyo ri still needs a room for improvement..the title of choi ji woo & ryu jin's old drama is in search of love..

Guest apple red

it seems that ryu jin is being paired to two of korea's hottest popstars..but i think kim eugene is a better actress compared to lee hyo ri..i've seen loving you & save

the last dance for me, i think kim eugene has the potential of a good actress..while

hyo ri is still new in the acting field..but i like hyo ri's singing voice than eugene..

considerimg what happened to three leaf clover, i think hyo ri still needs a room for improvement..the title of choi ji woo & ryu jin's old drama is in search of love..

Honestly, In search of Love wasnt the best drama. But the story it self is touching enough if you like a family drama (like most Korean drama).

And that was tooooooo long for this kind drama..56 eps ..i was sleepy in some eps. Especially when RJ's mother developed relationship with her boss. And very disgusting how the boss forced her to accept him eventhough there was barrier between them.

BTW, CJW and RJ is very compatible and sweet together...they need 2nd chance of new drama...

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Especially when RJ's mother developed relationship with her boss. And very disgusting how the boss forced her to accept him eventhough there was barrier between them.

BTW, CJW and RJ is very compatible and sweet together...they need 2nd chance of new drama...

is CJW's stepmom in STH also played RJ's mom in In Search of Love? hehe thanks!

i've read in old soompi that RJ was the first choice of STH's PD for the male lead, but since KSW was more popular than RJ, the PD gave in to KSW's fans' request..is

that true? or was it just a rumor? i've read that news in the old STH thread..hehe..

Guest Choi Ji Woo

IS RYUJIN REALLY MARRIED??!?!

NO~~ CANT BE~

yup, he's married to a flight stewardess since August 2003, according to sources..

Guest apple red

is CJW's stepmom in STH also played RJ's mom in In Search of Love? hehe thanks!

i've read in old soompi that RJ was the first choice of STH's PD for the male lead, but since KSW was more popular than RJ, the PD gave in to KSW's fans' request..is

that true? or was it just a rumor? i've read that news in the old STH thread..hehe..

i never heard that 'Choi Ji Woo'

what i heard was that BYJ should casted first but he turned it down and KSW replaced him...

Archived