Ryu Jin 류진

Guest jahye

What, he's married already? He's one actors that I like. I seldom hear news about him. So, he's in the drama, I Really really Like You with Eugene. But is he the only 2nd lead here? Anyway, I can't wait to see this drama. The last drama where I saw him was Oh Phil Young.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is CJW's stepmom in STH also played RJ's mom in In Search of Love? hehe thanks!

i've read in old soompi that RJ was the first choice of STH's PD for the male lead, but since KSW was more popular than RJ, the PD gave in to KSW's fans' request..is

that true? or was it just a rumor? i've read that news in the old STH thread..hehe..

It's been awhile since we last cross-path....Choi Ji Woo!

You are right, Lee Hui Hyang (CJW's step mom) played Ryu Jin's mum in In Search of Love! :D

Guest Choi Ji Woo

i never heard that 'Choi Ji Woo'

what i heard was that BYJ should casted first but he turned it down and KSW replaced him...

try to go to the old STH thread in old soompi forums..you'll read it from there..my eyes are not mistaken..i'm

just myopic (near-sighted person)..i can see clearly those things that are just near, just like a PC screen.. :)

It's been awhile since we last cross-path....Choi Ji Woo!

You are right, Lee Hui Hyang (CJW's step mom) played Ryu Jin's mum in In Search of Love! :D

hello there, felicia soh..long time no hear from you..Lee Hui Hyang's quite popular in K-dramas..she's also in

Forbidden Love (Kim Tae Hee's mentor) and Sunlight Pours Down (Kim Su Yeon-Ryu Shi Won) old drama..it's

really unbelievable that Ryu Jin's already married..my friend thought he's only 25..he's really baby-faced..:)

What, he's married already? He's one actors that I like. I seldom hear news about him. So, he's in the drama, I Really really Like You with Eugene. But is he the only 2nd lead here? Anyway, I can't wait to see this drama. The last drama where I saw him was Oh Phil Young.

yup, he always play the second lead in popular K-dramas..he's always regarded as one of korea's underrated actors..i hope the directors would notice him someday..it's confirmed that he's already married..

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I've searched for the pic of Ryu Jin's wife for so long..please help me..this hottie's privacy is very well-kept..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

6/27/06 – Ryu Jin’s “10 Years Debut Fan Meeting (데뷔 10년만에 팬미팅)” will be held at 2:00p.m. in “Funky House” of Myungdong, Seoul (서울 명동의 펑키하우스) on 7/30. This fan meeting is prepared by his fans. Initially, RJ declined the invitation brought out by the members of his fan club “Ryu Jin Forever (류진 포에버, http://cafe.daum.net/ryujinzzang)” because he has never attended any fan meeting since his debut at SBS in 1996. However, he doesn’t want to disappoint his ardent fans’ planning on the meeting, so he finally accepts the invitation.

coming200606270746470.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...07465058390.htm

Oh! The fans are so lucky. I wish I could be there.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

6/27/06 – Ryu Jin’s “10 Years Debut Fan Meeting (데뷔 10년만에 팬미팅)” will be held at 2:00p.m. in “Funky House” of Myungdong, Seoul (서울 명동의 펑키하우스) on 7/30. This fan meeting is prepared by his fans. Initially, RJ declined the invitation brought out by the members of his fan club “Ryu Jin Forever (류진 포에버, http://cafe.daum.net/ryujinzzang)” because he has never attended any fan meeting since his debut at SBS in 1996. However, he doesn’t want to disappoint his ardent fans’ planning on the meeting, so he finally accepts the invitation.

coming200606270746470.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...07465058390.htm

Oh! The fans are so lucky. I wish I could be there.

I wish I could go to Korea to attend Ryu Jin's fans' assembly..I'm one of his avid fans here in the Philippines!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Choi Ji Woo

200606291837551110_1.jpg200606291818411110_1.jpg

Ryu Jin in ta weddin uv actresz Song Sun Mi held at Dynasty Hall uv Shilla Hotel in Seoul last 6/29.

so handsome & hot!!! ryu jin oppa's very visible to the public nowadays..i notice he always attends weddings!

oo he kinda looks good with the hairdo!!

I loved him in Three Leaf Clover <33 Soo hott :D

he had different haridos in summer scent, oh! feel young, TLC & i really, really like you..it always suits him...

• 1 month later...

I guess speculations of his supposed marriage wasn't correct before. :D He's actually getting married next month! :)

From the News thread...

9420060905_26840958.jpg

Ryu Jin (33) to wed girlfriend of 6 years on October 29, 2006.

Rep. from iwedding.co.kr announced Ryu Jin's wedding will be held in the Dynasty Hall of Seoul Shilla Hotel, on October 29th, at 1 pm. His bride is 27-year-old Lee Hye-Seon who is a flight attendant. The two met in 2000 through friends. Ryu has said he fell for Lee's bright and cute personality, and after filming his latest drama, MBC 'Really Really Like You', he felt he wanted to be with the person he loves and proposed to his girlfriend. After the wedding, the newlyweds will spend their honeymoon in Maldives, and they will create their new home in an apt in Seoul's sang-am district (상암동).

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...090509330756594

credit: dramaok

Congratulations Ryu Jin! :lol:

oh wow! a flight attendant!

aww ryujin! finally marrying.

i used to have a crush on this guy when I was like... in Jr. High! hahahah x)

congrats!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I guess speculations of his supposed marriage wasn't correct before. :D He's actually getting married next month! :)

From the News thread...

9420060905_26840958.jpg

Ryu Jin (33) to wed girlfriend of 6 years on October 29, 2006.

Rep. from iwedding.co.kr announced Ryu Jin's wedding will be held in the Dynasty Hall of Seoul Shilla Hotel, on October 29th, at 1 pm. His bride is 27-year-old Lee Hye-Seon who is a flight attendant. The two met in 2000 through friends. Ryu has said he fell for Lee's bright and cute personality, and after filming his latest drama, MBC 'Really Really Like You', he felt he wanted to be with the person he loves and proposed to his girlfriend. After the wedding, the newlyweds will spend their honeymoon in Maldives, and they will create their new home in an apt in Seoul's sang-am district (상암동).

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...090509330756594

credit: dramaok

Congratulations Ryu Jin! :lol:

hey thanks for this latest news about ryu jin..i think i was the one who spread the news here in this thread that he's already married last August 2003, sorry for what I did because i easliy believed in rumors..anyway

at least i've said one correct thing, that his woman was a flight attendant..i'm so sad 'coz he's marrying her on the day after my 20th birthday (i was born on october 28, 1986)..i'm so sad not only because he's getting

married, but this also means that he'll sledom be seen in k-dramas..best wishes & good luck to ryu jin oppa!!

oh wow! a flight attendant!

aww ryujin! finally marrying.

i used to have a crush on this guy when I was like... in Jr. High! hahahah x)

congrats!

yup, same here..i've also got a crush on him while watching summer scent..i was in sophomore high then..i fell for his handsome & talented aura..he's very appealing to teenagers back then (i think until now)..he's 33

years old, i thought he's just only 25 'coz he looks very young to me..i've got to say goodbye to my oppa.....

Since I watched him in the drama, Oh Feel Young I've already started to like this actor. All the while, I was thinking he's already married since I once read in one of the forums that he is. So, that was a rumor!

Congratulations to you & I hope I can see you again after your wedding. I would be watching your latest drama, I Really Really Like You mainly because you're in it.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Congrats Ryu Jin oppa!! ^^

Can't wait to see his wedding pictures...hehehe..

yeah, congrats to our dearest ryu jin oppa..could you upload his wedding pics in this thread??? i'll wait for it..

ryujinnewsensf0.jpg

Meanwhile, I'll just settle with this pic :P

yup, we as ryu jin's fans should be contented on admiring him..his bride is very lucky to have him as hubby..

Since I watched him in the drama, Oh Feel Young I've already started to like this actor. All the while, I was thinking he's already married since I once read in one of the forums that he is. So, that was a rumor!

haha your crush on him started during Oh Feel Young??? my crush on him started during Summer Scent eh...

yup, I was also swirled by those rumors about Ryu Jin's alleged closed-door marriage last August 2003 hehe!

Congratulations to you & I hope I can see you again after your wedding. I would be watching your latest drama, I Really Really Like You mainly because you're in it.

yup, I hope & pray that Ryu Jin will still be visible on K-dramas after his marriage..I hope he could read his fan's sentiments in this thread..I Really Really Like You will also be aired here in the Philippines soon hehehe!

2006-09-05a10_09_55.jpg

After 6 years of dating, actor Ryu Jin(34) is to wed his girlfriend of over 6 years, flight attendant Lee Hae Sun(27).

Ryu Jin, who starred in dramas 'I Really Really Like You' (w. Eugene Kim), 'Summer Scent' (w. Song Seung Hun), 'Three Leaf Clover' (w. Lee Hyori), 'Oh! Pilseung Bong Soo Young' (w. Ahn Jae Wook), etc. etc. has said to have been attached with Lee Hae Sun since year 2000 and continued their relationship and are now set to be husband and wife.

Ryu Jin says, "I fell in love with her brightness and kind ways to others. She has a good heart. I realized how much I love her the more I had to take time off our dating for my dramas and I missed her and only her so much while I was at it; the importance of her presence is what made me know that she's the one for me."

Ryu Jin's wedding will take place at the Shilla Hotel on October 29, 2006

credits: daum

탤런트 류진(34)이 6여 년간 교제해 온 이혜선(27)씨와 화촉을 밝힌다.

류진의 결혼식은 오는 10월 29일 오후 1시 서울 신라 호텔 다이너스티 홀에서 치러질 예정이다.

류진은 드라마 ‘내사랑 누굴까’ ‘여름향기’ ‘오필승 봉순영’ ‘서동요’ ‘진짜 진짜 좋아해’ 등으로 한국뿐만 아니라 일본, 중국, 대만 등지의 지역에서도 꾸준한 사랑을 받아온 배우이다.

류진의 예비 신부인 이혜선씨는 현재 모 항공사에 재직중인 재원으로 두 사람은 지난 2000년 지인의 소개로 만나 꾸준한 사랑을 키워왔다.

류진은 "혜선이의 밝고 귀염성 있는 모습에 반했다. 남을 배려하는 마음 씀씀이가 깊은 사람이다"라며 "최근 드라마 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'를 촬영하며 가정에 대한 중요성을 새삼 느끼게 됐다. 이제 사랑하는 사람과 함께 있고 싶다는 생각이 들어 프러포즈를 하게 됐다"고 밝혔다.

류진은 검소한 예식을 치른 후 몰디브로 신혼 여행을 떠난다. 신접 살림은 서울 상암동의 한 아파트에 차릴 예정이다.

----

Ryu Jin's (LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY) fiance:

w51996923.jpg

^She's so cute :D

credit scribbles @ k-celeb photos

OKAY SO SAD!! that he's getting married, but so incredibly happy for him too.

He's one of the most underrated actors to me and I fell in love with him ever since 'Who Is My Love?' back in.....I dunno, a lot of years ago. He's so good looking, tall and a pretty good actor. (although that sounds shallow of my reasoning to love him.)

But yeah, just some news. CONGRADULATION RYU JIN!! MAY YOU LIVE A HAPPY LIFE FOREVER<33

Archived