Has anyone read this manhwa? It has a very interesting story:

the_flower_of_evil_v2_ch4_rc_scansthe_fl

Title: The Flower of Evil

Scanlators: Lovely Scans || [ RC-SCANS ]

Manhwaga: Lee Hyung Sook

Genre: Romance, Shoujo

Volumes: 7 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=6356

Licensed: No

Summary: Se-Joon and Se-Wa are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Se-Wa, a girl considered psychotic by others, is attached to her brother… a little too attached. In her eyes, there is only Se-Joon, and no one else. And what of Se-Joon feelings? (credits: rcscans.wordpress.com)

I really like this manhwa, although I don't read incest, this is my first one. I think that I started reading was because the drawings and the art really captivated me.

If you haven't read this, do so. If you have, any thoughts?

503141.jpg

307612.jpg

327700.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happy_star

yep, I totally agree. I don't normally read mangas or manhwas with themes of incest, though I did read Angel Sanctuary before this one and that also has brother-sister incest. The art is absolutely gorgeous so I guess I'm defeated again against pretty art :P

Guest c0lap1nada

I read a couple chapters... =_= I mean, the drawing is nice.. but it has such a dark theme. And yeah, I just don't like the fact that the sister's obsessed with her brother.

Guest justsopeachy813

yep, I totally agree. I don't normally read mangas or manhwas with themes of incest, though I did read Angel Sanctuary before this one and that also has brother-sister incest. The art is absolutely gorgeous so I guess I'm defeated again against pretty art :P

Yes, I LOOVE the art. Too bad the story isn't the normal boy girl relationship.... Yeah, like I said, I don't read the incest, yaori, ecchi and all that wierd stuff, but when I saw the art, it took me prisoner.

I read a couple chapters... =_= I mean, the drawing is nice.. but it has such a dark theme. And yeah, I just don't like the fact that the sister's obsessed with her brother.

Very true, a dark theme. I just think that she is very attached to her brother bc she doesn't have friends and maybe her parents neglect her and the only person who gives her caring attention is her brother so she gets the wrong ideas... I looked up other works that the author did and most have forbidden relationships including a female teacher and ale student, and between stepsiblings (which is better of course, since they're not blood related). Have you been keeping up with the series? It's really good and I'm waiting for the next chapter.

Guest c0lap1nada

Very true, a dark theme. I just think that she is very attached to her brother bc she doesn't have friends and maybe her parents neglect her and the only person who gives her caring attention is her brother so she gets the wrong ideas... I looked up other works that the author did and most have forbidden relationships including a female teacher and ale student, and between stepsiblings (which is better of course, since they're not blood related). Have you been keeping up with the series? It's really good and I'm waiting for the next chapter.

Nah, the drawings were nice, but the whole incest thing made me back away xD

Guest justsopeachy813

Nah, the drawings were nice, but the whole incest thing made me back away xD

You should give it a try. Trust me, I was uncomfortable reading about incest. I mean, I NEVER think of my brother that way- mainly because we argue a lot. But really, the story is okay, but I think it gets better.

PS- Doesn't this seem like a Korean Drama? Two boys, Two girls love story?? with the added twist of incest realtionship.

Guest orangeSHR00M

i'll have to remember to look this up sometime. i love dark things. unless it's mushrooms. then i like them orange. xD;

Guest justsopeachy813

i'll have to remember to look this up sometime. i love dark things. unless it's mushrooms. then i like them orange. xD;

What??!! Mushrooms and Oranges?! Random but funny.... you sound like my friend

Guest mAdNeSs~

OH my goodness.

I didn't know someone made a thread for this manhwa.

I love this manhwa.

But i really dislike the brother.

It feels like he's leading on his sister deliberately.

Guest justsopeachy813

OH my goodness.

I didn't know someone made a thread for this manhwa.

I love this manhwa.

But i really dislike the brother.

It feels like he's leading on his sister deliberately.

REALLY??!! I thought that he was trying to get DEtached from her...

Guest cook1ex3

OMGG i love this.. the drawings are simply breathtaking!!

and even though it covers some weird 'love' scenes i think overall it's quite entertaining!(:

Guest mAdNeSs~

REALLY??!! I thought that he was trying to get DEtached from her...

If he wants to get away from her, then he shouldn't go and sleep with her in her room. That will only give her hope.

The brother makes my blood boil.

Guest justsopeachy813

If he wants to get away from her, then he shouldn't go and sleep with her in her room. That will only give her hope.

The brother makes my blood boil.

hmm i don't seem to remember this. i thought it was her who went into his room, but now, i'm not sure.... I gotta go reread this again.

Does anyone know if this project is still active? I'm up to chapter 5 of volume 2. I hope it's still active since the series is complete with 4 volumes.

Guest reenzelia

hmm i don't seem to remember this. i thought it was her who went into his room, but now, i'm not sure.... I gotta go reread this again.

Does anyone know if this project is still active? I'm up to chapter 5 of volume 2. I hope it's still active since the series is complete with 4 volumes.

I don't know if this project is still active but, in fact, the series is not complete with 4 volumes since the raw of volume 5 could be found on the net. And I think people are waiting for volume 6. ^^ (I'm one of them...)

Guest justsopeachy813

I don't know if this project is still active but, in fact, the series is not complete with 4 volumes since the raw of volume 5 could be found on the net. And I think people are waiting for volume 6. ^^ (I'm one of them...)

WHAT??! Volume 6 now?! now i'm depressed.... I soo wish this project was active...

Guest mAdNeSs~

The brother did go to her room but i also forgot which chapter.

It's saved in my laptop and I'm using my house comp so I'm too lazy to search.

It's true it doesn't end at Volume 4.

I remember reading at another forum that the brother only starts getting jealous at Vol 5.

Guest justsopeachy813

The brother did go to her room but i also forgot which chapter.

It's saved in my laptop and I'm using my house comp so I'm too lazy to search.

It's true it doesn't end at Volume 4.

I remember reading at another forum that the brother only starts getting jealous at Vol 5.

Vol X??? Jeex, I'm only at Vol 2... sigh :tears: I hope they hurry and scan them fast!!

Lemme know if there's any updates. You're Awesome! :rolleyes:

Guest kawaiixgrl

i like this. its a bit odd though. the incest. but sometimes i dont think about it. LOL then it becomes sorta nomal. its jsut it seems like the brother pushes her away, then takes her back, and then pushes her again. he keeps leading her on.

Guest rinrin88

wow! there is a forum for this manhwa! i LOVE this manhwa! has anyone seen the latest volume? (the sixth one), i saw the firs few pages . . . i cant wait to read translations of volume 6! or even just the raws! i dont care if i dont understand a thing hahaha

Archived