[manhwa] The Flower Of Evil

Guest justsopeachy813

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sick sibling relationship...but the story is interesting........

spoiler ahead

after rereading the first few volumes...i realized it was the brother who did everything.

He was leading his sister on....kinda shocked me...but stilll.... :(

the latest 2 chapters were nasty...but i was still confused.

i hope the next few chapters

will be more relieving.

• 2 weeks later...

^they were nasty indeed. i can't believe how twisted seh-joon is :crazy:

new chapter is out and

i think this chapter says it all. seh-wah doesn't love her brother that way. gi-hoon is right that she is just having some brother complex/obession towards seh-jooh. i think seh-wah really fell in love with gi-hoon.. but he died :tears: and now that seh-wah found out about it,,,,, it`s giving her breathing compication again.

It ended guys.

man that was so tragic. so he followed seh-wah after all and even at seh-wah's death, its gi-hoon she's looking for and gi-hoon really did fell for her too. soo sad.

anyways, overall, i think this manhwa is good although some chapters towards the ending were pretty disturbing. i knew from the start this isn't a typical tragic manhwa

i'm not disappointed at all! The tragedy really got to me. It made me feel sad, and teary...yet i'm happy.

This is the kind of story I looooove!

Spoiler

Forbidden Love....leads to death. :sweatingbullets:

thanks to all the translators, editors and so on.

i hope there's plenty of manhwa's similar to this one...

an interesting ending... :)

Guest honeyblood

JUST read the last chapter

And, no I'm pretty sure Sehwah loves and chose Sehjoon. From I found out I think the cell phone had a message for Gi-hoon saying thank you for being there for here when she was along or something.

Such a sad ending! I nearly cried. Though I don't really understand the very last part. I have a theory but if anyone else can really explain it to me that would be great :) It was that one part where Sehwah was telling a story and Sehjoon was like "that's impossible because..." then it cuts off because it the manga likes to mess with us haha. What I personally think he wanted to say something along the lines of "because the one I want to loved by is my twin sister." or something like that. Any thoughts?

I was a little confused about who I wanted to be with Seh-wah because the manwah is so messed up I liked both gi-hoon and seh-joon.

oh my gosh! I just read this series!! It was nuts, just nuts.

Everybody was like, leading each other on in this story!! (In some way, anyways)

It's so dark! But I liked the art.

the ending was so sad.

It was kind of bittersweet when the brother was imagining his sister was beside him on the bed. and in reality, he killed himself.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest honeyblood

I pretty much wanted to cry at the ending. I was surprised how dark this story ended up being in contrast to how beautiful the art was.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest balloons*

I was foooled !

All along I thought the sister was the psychopath.

Anyways, it was indeed a tragedy

Beautiful art tho.

Archived