[manhwa] The Flower Of Evil

Guest justsopeachy813

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPOILER

Hmm But the brother kill somenone ??

No I think

he only stabs her in the eye. Because the next day, we see Gi Hoon's ex-girlfriend (?) in the hospital with this patch over her eyes.

I finished flipping through volume 6 - so crazy! Here are my spoilers+commentary :):

So I think that Se-Wa definitely has a heart condition because that huge scar on her chest looks similar to my sister's one (due to heart surgery). And later, when Se-Joon confronts Gi-Hoon at the end of the volume, Se-Wa starts to clutch her chest and Se-Joon gives her medicine after. But what I find a little strange is that in the earlier volumes, didn't Gi-Hoon already see Se-Wa naked? So wouldn't he have seen her scar then? Why would he be surprised about seeing the scar now?

Also, I think that her heart MAY have belonged to someone that Gi-Hoon cares about. Because we start seeing him remember about a boy with his chest cut up and the heart is gone, and that would be how the father comes into the situation.

And Se-Joon is definitely jealous (and more psychotic imo) in this volume, like what christianacklen mentions. And I think he gets even more so because then he overhears Se-Wa somewhat confessing to their mom about her feelings towards Gi-Hoon (and she places her hand over chest to indicate so). This occurs after she sees Gi-Hoon hugging his ex-girlfriend at the hospital.

And the volume basically ends with Se-Wa and Se-Joon having sex ( :crazy: ), and Gi-Hoon sitting outside their house trying to [desperately] contact Se-Wa? This is so random of me but I wonder if he can hear them doing it since the bedroom window is open, from what I noticed.

Man, I hope Se-Wa ends up with Gi-Hoon! Se-Joon is just too scary at this point, no matter how good-looking he is. I can't wait for Volume 7 :D.

Guest Eternal Love

i'm in LOVE with this manwha!!!!

here are my spoilers of Vol. 6

Most of them, the above people already have mentioned, but some things were incorrect so i decided to put my own spoiler up since i can tell exactly what happened since i'm Korean :]

Sejoon finds out that GiHoon was a fake when he goes to a Elementary school reunion. He sees the REAL SungChan there and then he realizes who GiHoon was.

GiHoon's younger brother's heart was given to Sewa when she was little. I think she had a heart condition or something. Because of that, GiHoon sent those pictures to Sejoon & sewa's father that said "are your children healthy?" on the back, to try to blackmail him.

SeJoon also reveals this when he heads back home only to find Sewa and GiHoon. He accuses GiHoon of trying to blackmail their father, of getting revenge for his little brother whose heart was given to Sewa and more.

So then Sewa asks if all those time and things he's done for her was because of the past and GIHoon protests saying that that may have been his first intention, but now he really truly did like her.

Sewa collapses, and sejoon tells him to get out and don't touch or come near sewa ever again.

Then you know what happens... the xxx scene with the twins.

Some other things, Yes, SeJoon did stab (or something like that) GiHoon's ex-gf, SooJin. SeJoon also was resposible with the accident w/ Jackson (the guy who touched sewa's "goodies"). SeJoon admits this to Sewa. So SeJoon didn't kill someone, but basically injured them to the extent where they needed to be hospitalized.

And also, the scene with SeJoon choking Sewa; he confesses to her that he hated her for hanging around GiHoon and being happy being around him. He hated her so much, that he wanted to kill her and that he was scared of himself for thinking such things.

I am not so very happy with that last scene there though. I REALLY want GiHoon and Sewa!!!

SeJoon is just... UGH. He makes me utterly mad. I can't tell if he's trying to lead her on or if it's his real feelings. Although people say that Sewa was the psychotic one, i think SeJoon is the psychotic one now.... >_<

i can't wait till Vol 7 comes out!!! :D

So I think that Se-Wa definitely has a heart condition because that huge scar on her chest looks similar to my sister's one (due to heart surgery). And later, when Se-Joon confronts Gi-Hoon at the end of the volume, Se-Wa starts to clutch her chest and Se-Joon gives her medicine after. But what I find a little strange is that in the earlier volumes, didn't Gi-Hoon already see Se-Wa naked? So wouldn't he have seen her scar then? Why would he be surprised about seeing the scar now?

Also, I think that her heart MAY have belonged to someone that Gi-Hoon cares about. Because we start seeing him remember about a boy with his chest cut up and the heart is gone, and that would be how the father comes into the situation.

Spoiler:

I think you're right. Because remember in a previous volume sewa asked if he had a a little brother. and he said yes but he's dead. BUT he then says, 'he still lives' and points to her chest. then she got confused. and he just smile saying 'living in our hearts i mean.'

BUT i think it's really a foreshadow that the his little brother's heart was transplanted to SEWA way back and he wants revenge now because he finally found out who took his brother's heart (remember the stalker photos?).

his aunt is involved too, cause he calls her after the brother kicks him out.

But i'm not too sure if he's sad because he really likes sewa now and he lost her. Or the fact his whole plan got ruined... but then again... he hugged his ex... so maybe the latter?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bedethuong12000

just read vol 6, dont understand it though, but thanks to all your spoilers, i understand a little bit ^^

well, i kind of like Se-joon at first. but i cant believe he pushed Jason and stabbed Gi-hoon's ex-gf.

now is his turn to be possessive lol, ^^

Guest Koii

Where can i read this? :]

It looks really interesting..and different from all the cliche mangas out right now >.x

Guest swt_korean

i didnt even read it yet i read the spoiler i'm not mad at any of the characters... i'm mad at the author for making such a dark twisted plot -_-;; but then again the picture in the first page is beautifully drawn. sigh* who to get mad at...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bedethuong12000

Vol 4 chap 13 is avai on Mangatraders.com for download.

I also see that vol 7 is the last vol.

can someone confirm that???

• 2 months later...

^yep, the the 7th volume is the last volume. It came out in Korea recently so I haven't read it yet, but I read a total summary of it and it's quite

depressing

When Ki Hoon finds out that the siblings slept together, he tells Sae Jun that he'll tell their parents. Shocked, Sae Jun starts beating him up and Ki Hoon starts bleeding and faints. Sae Jun thinks that he's murdered Ki Hoon and with Sae Wa, runs away to their grandparents' home. He confesses to her about what he's done and she goes crazy (or something.. o_o;; ). It is then that she realizes that the one she really loved was Ki Hoon, and not her brother.

You know how she got Ki Hoon's sibling's heart? Well, she needs to take medicine every once in a while to maintain her health, but because she hadn't been taking them, she collapses. Sae Jun goes crazy and she dies in the hospital. He blames himself for her death, saying how this was a punishment from God and stuff happens.. Ki Hoon finds out, becomes angry and blames Sae Jun, but cries his eyes out when Sae Jun gives him Sae Wa's cell phone (there was something in it but I don't really understand what..). Lalala stuff happens... Sae Jun decides that he cannot live without Sae Wa, and that twins should always be together... so... When his mother goes to his room to wake him up in the morning, she finds out that he committed suicide.

So really, not a happy ending in the slightest... But none of Hyeon-Sook Lee's manhwas have happy endings (I've read them all) so I kind of expected this. Even so.. I really hoped that I was wrong and that this one would be different T.T RAWR

I'm pretty sure that's the gist of what happens, but my Korean isn't too strong so some details may be incorrect.

Hyeon-Sook Lee is such an amazing manhwa artist, and definitely among my favourites. I can't wait for her next manhwa!! (I hope there even is another one o_o;; )

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived