[drama 2008] My Sweet Seoul / My Bittersweet City 달콤한 나의 도

Guest huangsy

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest senalee

does anyone know the ratings for each episode?

Oh and does anyone know how long this drama is going to be?

Guest hjkomo

Oh, so only one episode aired today? I wonder why...

Then, is Ep. 8 going to be in addition to 9 and 10 next Friday, or have they switched to airing just one episode per week? :huh:

Did Ep. 7 contain the scenes from last week's previews?:blink:

Young Soo visiting a grave, Young Soo telling Eun Soo he likes her, and Eun Soo...either breaking up with Tae Oh or turning down Young Soo.

:ph34r:

Thank you for the upload, jtranla! :D

Oh, so only one episode aired today? I wonder why...

Then, is Ep. 8 going to be in addition to 9 and 10 next Friday, or have they switched to airing just one episode per week? :huh:

Did Ep. 7 contain the scenes from last week's previews?:blink:

Young Soo visiting a grave, Young Soo telling Eun Soo he likes her, and Eun Soo...either breaking up with Tae Oh or turning down Young Soo.

:ph34r:

Thank you for the upload, jtranla! :D

Hi, hjkomo *wave*

one episode because the Daejong Film award was lively braodcast on the first episode time slot. Those scenes not shown yet, and I bet they will be on Ep 8.

YoungSoo started approaching Eunsoo. At the later scenes, Eunsoo and Young soo had green tea together at a resataurant. And then suddenly rain poured. As young soo noticeed Eun Soo not in a good mood, he walked her home under her umbrella. Eunsoo lent her umbrella to him and then ...guess what? What did he take out out of his bag when he got home? He turns out more skillful in approaching women than appreaed. haha...

Guest sylver

I think they are gonna stick to showing 2 episodes by airing episodes 08 and 09.

Archived