[drama 2008] Three Dads One Mom [아빠 셋 엄마 하나]

Guest mandalaywith

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest k3n4uri

I just finished Episode 6 with subs yet to watch episode 7. We have subs for 8,9 & 10!!! Yey!!! Thanks WITH S2. We truly appreciate all your hard work.

With regards to episode 13, it's a sad episode. I hope that they make it a short separation. We only have 3 more episodes to go and still so many possibilities to explore. Who would Na Yeong end up with...the writers are doing a pretty good job keeping us on our sits. :D

Alright, Korean drama report, Vacation style. *Note that this is rather frivolous.*

The first two times my clock tripped on the wrong days, so i watched in Korea on a clear screen and watched with my Unni there. I love Unni. Anyhow, apparently Koreans don`t get too heavily involved with their dramas. She talked for a lot of the time and it was hard to concentrate on the drama both nights I watched it. I was two episodes behind already. I ate Korean food though, looked at the clock and wondered how many of you were struggling with buffering. Haha.. I had none. *yes you can hate me now*

So the first day out of the house I saw a white Maltese that looked exactly like milkssi. I almost yelled out Milkssi! Haha. I know I would have made you all laugh horribly long. I tried to pet the dog, but Unni stopped me. NOOOO... Milkssi..... Apparently it belonged to someone `cause I didn;t see it again the next day.

So the next time I watched it was in Tong Yeong which is near Pusan. Appa helped me get to see it twice, but talked through the first time. Haha. I was coping with kyeongsangnamdomal both times and so I got to see the gist of both, but again it was hard to concentrate, I kept tripping out that the picture was so clear... Wow.... But what I really enjoyed out of all four episodes was the day dreaming sequence, which caught my heart and made me sad. But I couldn`t like, you know cry... there were people around. Haha.

I`ve learned sooo much about Korea though in exchange for having to miss 8 episodes of this drama. I`m really sad about it, but I got to eat amazing things, learn about Street Ddukbokki versus regular ddukbokki and see all those places that would make you all envious... I even was in places where major film stars were, and stood in their places and smiled and giggled as I saw those places even as people stared at me. But I definitely miss all of you.

Guest plumangel3

XD thanks so much for the triple release WITHS2!!!! i apreciate your hard work so much.

and thanks to everyone for the updates, pics and download links. =)

i cant believe that its on episode 14 already.....

Guest loriey

I love this drama.. It makes me so laugh everytime I watched these three guys who are still immature and they changed a lot since they saw the baby(Ha Seon). Although, when I read some of you that I was thinking "Who is the father of Ha Seon?" I am not sure one of the three guys who becomes dad to Ha Seon. Can you tell me who he was?

Guest mandalaywith

Drama "Three Dads One Mom " E13 Rating

TNS

Nationwide-8%(17 Ranking)

Seoul-8.3% (16 Ranking)

17. 수목드라마<아빠셋엄마하나> KBS2 8.0

16. 수목드라마<아빠셋엄마하나> KBS2 8.3

jinkzzmec: Thanks update to KBS offical Pics.Great job.

Wow Cerise when I read your translation, I was thinking FINALLY we get a clear indication of who NY actually has feelings for, but I guess now.

Thanks to everyone for the translations!

I'm still rooting for JH though.

I noticed that throughout the series, NY had the most interaction with KH, she'd always have these good talks with him and stuff, maybe that's a hint :D

Now back to waiting for the drama.

(not to forget to make my offerings to the buffer gods :D)

Guest coffinhouse

hey... can anyhow teach me how to stream KBS2 online? i've already gotten membership at KBS. but everytime i try to open KBS 2TV.. a popup appears then closes almost immediately. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna watch this live as well!!

Archived