Miley At Academy Awards 2008 D=

Guest xxflyingcookiez

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x0_saturn_0x

she looks like she's trying to act like she's 30 or something >___>

man, she was actually the only disney star that i thought was pretty good -_-

what the heck happened to her? gosh, another disney star turning bad..

was she attempting to blow a kiss in the pic on this page? ew.. not very flattering.

Guest polaris

I watched the Oscars and thought she looked pretty good. Elegant and simple.

She also did a good job annoucing without any sign of nervousness....as opposed to Katherine Heigl who was literally shaking from nerves or Cameron Diaz who messed up on the word "Cinematography" =).

I just feel like most people are so critical with her that they'll spot even the most minute wrong detail in her actions or appereances. I think she's like all other teenagers, in the middle of the teen years and transitioning to adulthood. I don't find her akward and I don't find her funny looking. I think she looks abosultely beautiful. The red dress is gorgeous!

mmm, she looks horrible.

her face expressions just look plain weird in the majority of the pics.

her dress looks fine, but something needs to be done with her hair.

Guest AMIbunny

wow..she looks really really different O_o... blah.. i feel like she has too much makeup on >_< And her hair @_@.. she doesn't look her age.... She's only 15 and she looks like she's 18 or something...

Archived