Miley At Academy Awards 2008 D=

Guest xxflyingcookiez

Whoa, in the fourth pic, I actually thought that one of her front teeth was going to fall out! That would've been embarrassing (but funny).

I do agree that she doesn't look her age anymore but at least for the Oscars, she decided to go for more natural make-up. But I don't get why the heck she was there for in the first place.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monchichi

I find this an improvement from the last red carpet thing I saw her in... where she had all that curly scraggly hair and dark, dark, dark eye make up and that silver short dress that looked like a shiny bag.

Hey, she's 15 - it's an awkward age. I got a lil god sis who's 15 and she looks older than me and I'm almost 10 years older than her =.=

I just wish she'd stop it with those weird pouty faces though... It's kinda... lame.

Edit:

Agree with Yoh - why is she at the Oscars....? o_o

Is she pushing for more publicity? Bored and didn't want to stay at home...?

I thought she looked better here than at the Grammy's, remember those ugly extensions and stripperish makeup she had on?! At least here she is much more toned down.

Guest mizer_unmei

I thought the dress was LOVELY. She's just not as elegant to pull it off.

But I'm glad she's still rocking the crazy snaggle teeth. I noticed them on the cover of her Hanna Montana merchandise and found them CRAZY there. But everyone's so obsessed about perfect teeth, I'm glad she hasn't changed them. (yet. anything's possible.)

Guest aircastles

The dress looks okay, but it seems as if she's trying too hard to fit in. And the end conclusion? She ends up making a fool of herself.

But what's up with her teeth?

Archived